Will Texas Be Allowed To Secede?

Reddie

A group called Texas Nationalist Movement intends to collect 75,000 signatures needed to get the question of the State's secession from the U.S in the ballot next year. Considering the fact that a bloody war was fought so Southern States couldn't secede, do the Texans believe they'll be allowed to leave the Union?

Thoughts?

Werbung:
They did secede but were invaded and conquered.
They might get n their petition done and might actually get it on the ballot but I don't see it winning at the ballot box.
It would be interesting to see if the US handled it better.

I respectfully disagree. I think there's almost as many reasons why they should go as there are people living there.
It would create an interesting situation. Do the cartels have the firepower to conquer Tejas or does Tejas have the firepower to conquor Mexico ?
Just not convinced the border will hold.

It would create an interesting situation. Do the cartels have the firepower to conquer Tejas or does Tejas have the firepower to conquor Mexico ?
Just not convinced the border will hold.
The Texans will win. There's a lot more guns, per capita, in Texas than anywhere else in the world. I can't back that up with facts because I am making an educated guess. Not to mention how quickly they will decide to take someone's life in the middle of dinner and never miss a bite, (a 12 year old can be sentenced to death in Texas). And then, there is a ridiculously low budget the inmate can work with for his last meal. These people are ruthless! There are way less sociopaths in any drug cartel. Hell, they are mean enough to give republicans a bad name! And that says a lot.

The Texans will win. There's a lot more guns, per capita, in Texas than anywhere else in the world. I can't back that up with facts because I am making an educated guess. Not to mention how quickly they will decide to take someone's life in the middle of dinner and never miss a bite, (a 12 year old can be sentenced to death in Texas). And then, there is a ridiculously low budget the inmate can work with for his last meal. These people are ruthless! There are way less sociopaths in any drug cartel. Hell, they are mean enough to give republicans a bad name! And that says a lot.
Does the Republic of Tejas have an air force ? The cartels do.

Does the Republic of Tejas have an air force ? The cartels do.
I had no idea the cartels had an air force! lol When drug cartels have enough money to have their own air force, why do that not retire? If I had that much money I would retire.
In a state where "affluence" is considered a legitimate defense to.. well... anything I don't give 2 shits if they can defend themselves against the cartels or not. How about this... They cry to the cartels about the "affluence" curse that they were born into, and see if maybe the cartels will take is as seriously as the shit kicking judge.

If that sounded harsh, it wasn't meant to. I just sincerely hate that place, as well as most of the people in it.

Mexico or Texas ? Or Maybe BOTH ?
haha I snickered when I read that

If you look at what they have to offer...Mexico has some really good food. For my last meal, I either getting Mexican or Chinese.

Texas, on the other hand just has Mexican food cooked by a lazy person. It even has its own name, (which is lazier than the people cooking the food)... tex-mex. Its like naming your brown dog 'brownie', or your white dog 'whitey'.

haha I just realized someone who owns a 'brownie' might read that and be a little offended.

haha I snickered when I read that

If you look at what they have to offer...Mexico has some really good food. For my last meal, I either getting Mexican or Chinese.

Texas, on the other hand just has Mexican food cooked by a lazy person. It even has its own name, (which is lazier than the people cooking the food)... tex-mex. Its like naming your brown dog 'brownie', or your white dog 'whitey'.

haha I just realized someone who owns a 'brownie' might read that and be a little offended.
The neighbors have two dogs that I call Brown and Gray. They have names but I can't ever remember them and they respond the same to me (if not better). I'm a lot nicer to them than their owners.

Werbung:
The neighbors have two dogs that I call Brown and Gray. They have names but I can't ever remember them and they respond the same to me (if not better). I'm a lot nicer to them than their owners.

I have wonderful dogs. Mine is a blue pit and her name is little miss.My husband has a black and white one that he keeps, and spoils, because that is as close as he'll get to having her daddy, (who was the best dog in the world, but passed away recently). His mom has 3. She has a blue, that she likes to call "blue". She has a brown male she calls "Buster Brown". She has everyone's mommy, who is brindle. That one was a little more difficult to name, so she came up with Brindy. We fostered some puppies not too long ago. The one she liked, who was a dark brown, she named "cocoa". She has never come up with a name that wasn't just the color of the cat or dog, with an "ie" added to the end of it.

If they aren't your dog, you're allowed nicknames like that. Personally, I go with "puppy". Every dog that isn't mine is called it. The truth is, if that woman could name just one freakin animal a real name it wouldn't be so bad. I'm pretty sure her 2 sons were named by their fathers. Otherwise I would be married to a whitey, lol. With a brother in law named "whitey 2".

Back