Will Scott Walker win recall?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Werbung:
I voted yes, but only because that's what the polls are saying. With the DOJ monitoring the election and all the Union thugs out there, it could go the other way.

I've already heard reports this morning that the Union knee cap busters are intimidating the voters.

Now I'm reading where the Democrats are throwing out strawmen and hinting at the possibility of a recount of the recall.

I've also read where there is a huge turn out and long lines at the polls.

Now I'm reading where the Democrats are throwing out strawmen and hinting at the possibility of a recount of the recall.

I've also read where there is a huge turn out and long lines at the polls.

yup. does that sound like confidence to you ? sounds like excuses to me. especially in lkight of the hyperbole surrounding the actions of Walker (ok its more kike outright lies than hyperbole).

yup. does that sound like confidence to you ? sounds like excuses to me. especially in light of the hyperbole surrounding the actions of Walker (ok its more like outright lies than hyperbole).

Something Beck was reporting this morning was that the State of WI has stopped deducting Union dues from the state employees paychecks, (the Union now has to collect their own dues) and their union dues receipts are down by over half. That's probably really ticked off the Union war lords.

The TEA PARTY is getting people out to support walker. Theryre telling them we must protect our elected officals not letting the left to over ride it.

Something Beck was reporting this morning was that the State of WI has stopped deducting Union dues from the state employees paychecks, (the Union now has to collect their own dues) and their union dues receipts are down by over half. That's probably really ticked off the Union war lords.

hilarious huh ? : )

Bawahahahahahah.....:p

This was on Byron York's twitter

"City clerk says turnout in Madison, right now, estimated
at 119%, due to # of voters registering/re-registering "

Bawahahahahahah.....:p

This was on Byron York's twitter

"City clerk says turnout in Madison, right now, estimated
at 119%, due to # of voters registering/re-registering "

thats why we need this

imgres
Mideast_Yemen_016c8.jpg

Werbung:
seem to be saying a Walker win by about the same 5% margin as before.. WH is downplaying (as expected, they gave up on this before the start).

Back