Will Obama kill his own heatlh care reform?

Wayne64

I believe the health care reform debate between Republicans & Democrats will end before summer with Obama coming out as the loser politically again. The election of Scott Brown is a death nail to health care reform & the president, along with his party need to start all over again. Who cares if there might not be another chance for a health care reform bill in 35 years or more anyway. Health care reform is insane, the U. S. health care system is alright, the liberal Democrats want to ruin the economy & the end of another health care reform package will end before summer.

Werbung:
Health care has some problems that could stand to be fixed but the legislation rolling around did not do that.

Thankfully the people got the point across to Congress in general and via Mass in particular that they need to take a better whack at it.

........ Obama coming out as the loser politically again.
........probably right I reckon. If Obama wants to be taken seriously the guy has to step up to the plate and work at his own bill rather than avoiding the issues and abrogating the construction and execution onto the shoulders of Pelosi and Reid. It looks like the watered down piece of verbage being proposed is going to be a disaster for Americans in the long run.

Way below average marks for Obama on this!

........probably right I reckon. If Obama wants to be taken seriously the guy has to step up to the plate and work at his own bill rather than avoiding the issues and abrogating the construction and execution onto the shoulders of Pelosi and Reid. It looks like the watered down piece of verbage being proposed is going to be a disaster for Americans in the long run.

Way below average marks for Obama on this!

sounds as thought he may be taking this tack and I hope he does.

America does not want it and it will further marginaiize him to do so.

Werbung:
I hope Obama´s quest to reform health care succeeds in the long term. It´s an admirable goal and one step to give everyone equal standing under the law. I only hope he takes strong measures to enforce this policy.

Back