Will Michigan Pass an Anti-Sodomy Law?

It is the right wing that is equating this law to one regarding homosexuals which is what has the left upset. From the article:

The measure was snuck into a bill banning animal abuse......

<skip>

Instead, the sodomy ban is directly linked to a law against bestiality, essentially saying the two are equal.

The law states that it is a felony for anyone to commit “the abominable and detestable crime against nature with mankind or with any animal.”

It is the word "mankind" that was "snuck" into the law by Republicans to again establish an unConstitutional law.

Ah okay, I see. I wasn't too focused and misunderstood some things here.

I'm guessing this would be a pretty tough thing to enforce and would likely be turned over by a higher court (if a case gets that far). It's a shame that there that has to be a law against bestiality to begin with. You'd think that kind of goes without saying... ya know?

Werbung:
Ah okay, I see. I wasn't too focused and misunderstood some things here.

I'm guessing this would be a pretty tough thing to enforce and would likely be turned over by a higher court (if a case gets that far). It's a shame that there that has to be a law against bestiality to begin with. You'd think that kind of goes without saying... ya know?

Here recently we had a guy arrested for killing livestock, and he was having "sex" with the yearlings he killed. A couple of years back he was arrested for killing deer to have sex with. Back in the 60's in my "wild days" I knew of some women who enjoyed sex with dogs. Then too, you have bars in Tiajuana where women have sex with donkeys, or mules.

Bestiality is as old as sex itself, and there will always be those who will pervert the natural course of events.

Back