Will Cosby walk ?

dogtowner

Staff member
http://deadline.com/2017/06/bill-cosby-rape-trial-jury-deliberations-day-2-1202112843/

Hard to say but the tea leaves suggest he just might.

It's always been a shake case and it seems that the jury is sensing the inconsistencies outweigh the hysteria.

One especially sore spot is prior physical contact that seemingly was trying to be hidden.

Considering all the cases they had to chose from they could gave found a better one.

Benedryl as a mickey ? Seriously ?

Werbung:
http://deadline.com/2017/06/bill-cosby-rape-trial-jury-deliberations-day-2-1202112843/

It's always been a shake case and it seems that the jury is sensing the inconsistencies outweigh the hysteria.

One especially sore spot is prior physical contact that seemingly was trying to be hidden.

Considering all the cases they had to chose from they could gave found a better one.

He probably will walk. . .Trump did!

Jury is hung. Judge sez keep trying.
You can stick a fork in this one. It's done.
Foolish to try this on such flimsy evidence. Original prosecuted got it right by passing.

He might. He does have money, and money can cancel out guilt.

What's the point in spending so much time and money prosecuting him? He's not going to rape anyone else at this point. He looks about half dead already. I doubt he can get it up any more anyway.

He might. He does have money, and money can cancel out guilt.

What's the point in spending so much time and money prosecuting him? He's not going to rape anyone else at this point. He looks about half dead already. I doubt he can get it up any more anyway.
Not sure that factors into guilty or not guilty but the problem is the evidence is weak. I don't doubt he did it but you have to prove it. They cant.

Not sure that factors into guilty or not guilty but the problem is the evidence is weak. I don't doubt he did it but you have to prove it. They cant.
Legally, he's innocent as he hasn't been proven guilty. Can they prove it? Maybe. Is it worth the effort/cost? Not IMO. He's already totally lost any reputation/credibility he once had anyway.

Werbung:
Legally, he's innocent as he hasn't been proven guilty. Can they prove it? Maybe. Is it worth the effort/cost? Not IMO. He's already totally lost any reputation/credibility he once had anyway.
I agree it's not not worth it to try again. The original AG got it right, not enough evidence to convict. That's the AGS job, deliver justice IF you can do it.

Back