“Why would you say something that stupid?”

PLC1

Staff member
McCain's response to a stupid question asked by a reporter.

Has your relationship with the president frayed to the point that you are not going to support anything that he comes to you and asks for?” Doocy asked.

“Why would you say something that stupid?” McCain shot back, glaring at Doocy. “Why would you ask something that dumb? Huh?”

“My job as a United States senator, is a senator from Arizona which I was just re-elected to,” McCain continued. “You mean that I am somehow going to behave in a way that I’m going to block everything because of some personal disagreement?”

“That’s a dumb question,” McCain added before walking away.

Check it out here

Werbung:
Why was his question dumb? I think McCain is acting like a little girl.
No, he was spot on.
The reporter was asking whether McCain would oppose anything Trump might want, regardless of what it was. It was the reporter accusing McCain of acting childish.

Trump is the childish one, not McCain.

No, he was spot on.
The reporter was asking whether McCain would oppose anything Trump might want, regardless of what it was. It was the reporter accusing McCain of acting childish.

McCain is the childish one. If he has a problem with Trump he should just spit it out and deal with it. And McCain has been a problem long before Trump entered the picture. McCain is a little girl.

McCain is the childish one. If he has a problem with Trump he should just spit it out and deal with it. And McCain has been a problem long before Trump entered the picture. McCain is a little girl.
He did spit it out and deal with it. He was asked whether he would oppose anything from Trump, no matter what it was. That was a stupid question. The answer is no, of course.
I'm sure he resented being asked if he was as stupidly partisan as the Congress who wouldn't consider any of Obama's appointments to the SCOTUS regardless of who it may be.

He did spit it out and deal with it. He was asked whether he would oppose anything from Trump, no matter what it was. That was a stupid question. The answer is no, of course.
I'm sure he resented being asked if he was as stupidly partisan as the Congress who wouldn't consider any of Obama's appointments to the SCOTUS regardless of who it may be.

The answer is yes. McCain is a never-Trumper. Trump said McCain isn't a hero, he likes guys who didn't get captured, and McCain has been after Trump ever since. McCain just needs to address that comment and stop with the oblique little girl BS he's he's been running with.

The answer is yes. McCain is a never-Trumper. Trump said McCain isn't a hero, he likes guys who didn't get captured, and McCain has been after Trump ever since. McCain just needs to address that comment and stop with the oblique little girl BS he's he's been running with.
I think you are confusing McCain,who is an adult,with Trump, who is not.

No, he was spot on.

Exactly only McCain just confirmed he was being childish.

Werbung:
Neither of them are adults. If McCain has a problem with Trump, and he obviously does, then just state it and deal with it. He seems incapable of doing that.

I'm not a fan of McCains, however, he had the courage to to fight in Vietnam, and to endure 5 years of torture when he could have gone home.

Pussy boy toy Trump could only lie his way out of doing anything for the country, sexually assault women, cheat his partners out of whatever he could, defraud those stupid enough to believe him, raise a bunch of cowardly children, and the list goes on.

Now, who is the child?

Back