Why is there only one begotten son of God? Is he you?

Gnostic Christian Bishop

Why is there only one begotten son of God? Is he you?

The God sold by Christianity say that God has no limits, yet God is limited to only one begotten son. Or is he?

Is there is only one begotten son of God, Jesus, because you can only create one?

All sons of God are creations of your own mind, gleaned from finding your internal spark of God, as described by Jesus, who states clearly that God is within you. Within you can only exist one God and thus only one son of God. That son of God is yourself, should you choose to follow Jesus’ way.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Are you ready to step up?

Regards

DL

Werbung:
Let me add to the question.

If there is only one begotten son, who are the sons of God spoken of in the O.T.?

Who mothered them?

Regards

DL

Its just a story, why does it matter?

It matters because how the bible is read has many negative consequences, especially when read literally.

It matters because of the harm I see the religious do to the rest of us as well as to themselves.

That literal reading style has created a situation where both Christianity and Islam have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I.

That my friend is why it matters. Right?

Regards
DL

especially when read literally.
then don't read it literally...
That literal reading style has created a situation where both Christianity and Islam have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions.
No it hasn't? A few loonies with Korans, Talmuds and Bibles running round isn't the whole planet in turmoil and upheaval surely?

Jesus said a lot of things not much of which makes sense.

then don't read it literally...

No it hasn't? A few loonies with Korans, Talmuds and Bibles running round isn't the whole planet in turmoil and upheaval surely?

Jesus said a lot of things not much of which makes sense.

I agree with your last.

Only one who ignores reality will not see that Christianity and Islam as well as other religions are not homophobic and misogynous.

You seem to not have seen all the many women and gays who have had to fight for equality all these years.

Regards
DL

You seem to not have seen all the many women and gays who have had to fight for equality all these years.
Oh didn't you start I've enough issues with a chap on another thread. Of course Gays have had a bad wrap in the past but like all prejudice it is born of ignorance and intolerance and is being slowly eroded away. The world isn't perfect and sure religion has its issues but it's a club. Church is just a club. If you want to join the club then there's rules - if you have faith do you need to join the club? of course not you can still have faith and practise your faith in your Gods without attending a church. Is attendance a requirement?

Women and Islam, okay point taken I guess there's the strict elements of adherence. But am I correct in thinking we're just talking about christians? Please advise

Oh didn't you start I've enough issues with a chap on another thread. Of course Gays have had a bad wrap in the past but like all prejudice it is born of ignorance and intolerance and is being slowly eroded away. The world isn't perfect and sure religion has its issues but it's a club. Church is just a club. If you want to join the club then there's rules - if you have faith do you need to join the club? of course not you can still have faith and practise your faith in your Gods without attending a church. Is attendance a requirement?

Women and Islam, okay point taken I guess there's the strict elements of adherence. But am I correct in thinking we're just talking about christians? Please advise

No. I am looking at the whole picture of all religions.

Both Christianity and Islam in particular, and many other religions, developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Many religions, especially Christianity and Islam have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims and other religionists as his people, and neither do I.

Regards
DL

If you think Jesus was only speaking to Jews then all Christians must be Jews to you.
who was he speaking to? There were no christians or muslims just jews; he was a jew preaching (or whatever he was doing) in a jewish community to fellow jews who didn't like what he was talking about so they killed him. His family were jews, his disciples were jews his killers were jews - who was he talking to?

who was he speaking to? There were no christians or muslims just jews; he was a jew preaching (or whatever he was doing) in a jewish community to fellow jews who didn't like what he was talking about so they killed him. His family were jews, his disciples were jews his killers were jews - who was he talking to?

All who would listen. But if you think just the Jews, you ignore that the Romans led him to the cross, not the Jews.

Regards
DL

you ignore that the Romans led him to the cross, not the Jews.
Pilat and the Ferrata legionaires were doing what Caiaphas wanted them to do -Pilat and Romans wouldn't have given a toss about some flake wandering the streets spouting Jewish anti-establishment rhetoric. Disagree its was the Jews that put Christ on the Cross

Pilat and the Ferrata legionaires were doing what Caiaphas wanted them to do -Pilat and Romans wouldn't have given a toss about some flake wandering the streets spouting Jewish anti-establishment rhetoric. Disagree its was the Jews that put Christ on the Cross

Yet it was a Roman soldier that administered the coup de grâce.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
Back