Why does our Media televise Royal events but the British media doesnt televise American events?

steveox

Like the Royal wedding and the queens jubilee? BBC never televises American indepence day concerts. And they never carried the presidents presidential inaugural event. Why should America care what goes on british events? Look at Wimbledon its a British sporting event but BBC never televises our World Series or the Superbowl. Why should NBC,CBS and Fox News care what goes on in england? BBC never cares about ours though.

Werbung:
It might be a sore spot for England to televise our Independence Day celebrations.

I think they should. We Televise a lot of british events. Ill bet you if the Queen should get assassinated its gonna be on all our networks all day. Just like they treat it when the President gets assassinated like if you remember JFK assassination it was on all the networks all day for 3 days. Im gonna be very upset if they have to interupt our programming just for the queen.

The media loves murder and mayhem. I can't stand all the reporting on these celebrity trials. Just like the John Edwards thing. I absolutely refuse to watch or listen to that stuff. Won't waste my time. Tell me what the verdict is, and that's all I care to hear about.

Like the Royal wedding and the queens jubilee? BBC never televises American indepence day concerts. And they never carried the presidents presidential inaugural event. Why should America care what goes on Bbritish events? Look at Wimbledon its a British sporting event but BBC never televises our World Series or the Superbowl. Why should NBC,CBS and Fox News care what goes on in England? BBC never cares about ours though.
Although I am not English we do have televise royal events. After all she is Queen of Australia as well. Although a republican I have attended many royal tours of Australia, I think we all want to see big events.
We also have televise baseball and American Basket ball sometimes in our news. If the picture is good it becomes the play of the day

I have attended visits of the Queen to Australia from 1954 to last year,

Attachments

• The Queen in Melbourne 2011 001.jpg
    The Queen in Melbourne 2011 001.jpg
    603.7 KB · Views: 3
Aus22, Did ever see the NFL Superbowl on TV?
Stveox, Yes we do have the Supper Bowl on TV here. However because of the time difference it is on late at night so few watch it. Do you see Australian football there?

Werbung:
Stveox, Yes we do have the Supper Bowl on TV here. However because of the time difference it is on late at night so few watch it. Do you see Australian football there?

we get it sometimes on cable (one of the ESPNs). I wondered if they shortened the Superbowl like they do in England for NFL games. knockes it down to about an hour instead of 3.

Back