why do people who dont believe question god anyway?????

Hmm I do like story's don't I ???
But that is a good thing because every story has a truth a meaning when you find it you are rewarded with the knowledge it holds.

Werbung:
Diamonds in the sky,
Please correct me if I am wrong, but how would this parent not being punished restrict you from helping others that are in the same situation that you were in? (No offence, just an observation)
The second item on your list doesn't seem realistic, given the commandment that says to honor your father and mother, doesn't specify whether they are good or bad.
And as far as the third item goes, nothing can keep you from learning law or anything else you wish to pursue, except your willingness to do so. Laws written by man are never perfect, but to
expect them to be written in our favor would be somewhat selfish, wouldn't you think? (Still, no offence, just trying to be objective.)
Lastly, if you help another person each day, expecting nothing in return, and ask God to remove any shortcomings you might have, you can be a better person, without having to prove anything
to anyone.
P.S. My suggestion would be to choose a career based on your love for it, rather than to try to prove something, and you will never have to WORK a day in your life.

And choose one you have a hope of succeeding in

If pie in the sky's grasp of English is anything to go by I can' t see a flourishing legal career on the cards

And as for pie's grasp of reality.....

Shut up Dawkins.
I see what ur saying YehYah practically that isn't anywhere near obeying some of the commandments.
How can you honor someone that makes everyone frown upon u??
I probably will prusue music tho. Its what I love. As for law... Yea I will give it a shot because I want to help others I don't want to be left on the sidelines.

First off my English is fairly good my speech is way better. And my grip on reality is just firm enough to keep me fromslipping off the edge.

Diamonds in the sky,
If you could be so kind as to bear with me, how has someone other than yourself caused you to be frowned upon? Sometimes we imagine the worst when in fact it's not the case.
I must have overlooked the verse stating that any one commandment carried more weight than the others.
Please explain how honoring either or both your parents could do you any harm or injustice , or anyone else, as the matter goes.
Might I offer a suggestion that you may want to give some thought to? Not saying you forgive those that you think harmed you, but that you seek to become willing to do so.
Only when we are willing to forgive others can we open the door to accepting forgiveness for ourselves. ( A two way street, if you will.)
If I may, also try and spend more time talking to God, as opposed to worshiping him. (Who knows, it might brighten his day.)
P.S. Never spend time defending your attributes, spend such time improving them.
YEHYAH

Ok I see what your saying.
That reminds me of something specific.
My grandmother always and frequently told me to forgive my father for not being there when I was young. I did, but she saw my restraint. I explained to her that I can't forgive him for something he is continualy doing. I told her of all his wring doings and... She hated me, said I reminded her of her step daughter, my aunt, who moved away from the family. A disgrace in her eyes.
He tried hugging me in front of family members knowing I would push him away.
He told them I was rude so he made me out to be a monster. I hardly know the guy and frankly I don't want any honor to fall upona guy who heat his wife and damagedhis children, abandoning them and yet setting them free...

Diamonds in the sky,
Please bear with me in understanding the opening sentence in your last post. (No, your English is fine.)
If it's OK, could you give me a little more information?
Your paternal grandmother?
Told you to forgive your father, or asked you to forgive him?
Please, if you would describe "not being there" as you experienced it?
Lastly, at my age, young covers a lot of territory. At what age?
Must retire for the evening.
YEHYAH

Pie, you sound like you cone from a difficult background

It is quite common for people will in such circumstances to seek refuge in the fantasy that god exists so you can look forward to something at least

But god doesn't exist and doing anything for eternity would be hell

One day you will grow up to appreciate this

In the meantime be very wary around your priest

She told me to forgive him. She never agreed with anything I did. Young is 1-now(14) he piped in whenever he felt like it only to cause problems. Never because he actually wanted to see us. Its me and my sister and he can't even remember our names.
I've believed in god as long as I can remember.I have valid reasons.
They sound crazy, but there valid. Here us the main one.
My step father which has been there forever and I have grown to consider himore my father than that asshole I told you about, had his grandmother who was dieying of cancer. Every day she would ask the time in minutes hours and days. She knew when she was going to die.
She told my great grandfather her husband that when she got to heaven, when his time came she would take him with her. She wasn't crazy. She was an angle ready to go to heaven.I will never stop believeing

Pie, you sound like you cone from a difficult background

It is quite common for people will in such circumstances to seek refuge in the fantasy that god exists so you can look forward to something at least
But god nd doing anything for eternity would be hell

One day you will grow up to appreciate this

In the meantime be very wary around your priest

Dawky here is the thing if I take refuge in anything it is the law I learned them at a very young age. I learned to talk in circles so that they wouldn't twist my words.
Counclers were not to be trusted.
I have faith in god he hasn't betrayed me.

Last edited:
Pie in the sky is what religion is

There is no evidence for th existence of god

And if he did exist there is loads of biblical stuff indicating he's a monster

God has done nothing for you

You should have a higher opinion of your own efforts and abilities

Werbung:
Back