Why Do People Believe in God?

Say, Nummi, has it ever occurred to you that your posts would be more credible without the

"sigh"
"Duh"
"What a moron"
and other various and sundry childish insults?

Remember, I'm rubber, you're glue.....

That's if you want to be childish, of course.

Werbung:
PLC the notion that there is order and therefore there must be a creator is not a justified argument.

Furthermore you cannot reasonably argue that because there must be a creator it has to be god.

It is the kind of reasoning I refer to in my thread 'the desperation of christian 'logic'.

With regard to the post by Numinus I would like to know from the 'moderators' why his continual abuse of me is permitted when I get banned for far less?

I realise that most of the moderators are bible thumpers - so let me ask...is it christian to discriminate against people who do not share your views?

PLC the notion that there is order and therefore there must be a creator is not a justified argument.

Because? Can you come up with an example of order not being a result of intelligence?

Furthermore you cannot reasonably argue that because there must be a creator it has to be god.

It is the kind of reasoning I refer to in my thread 'the desperation of christian 'logic'.

Obviously, you haven't been reading my posts very carefully. I've said nothing about the nature of god, of whether that god is the Christian one, someone else's, or perhaps one that mankind doesn't even know. It might be more than one. We don't know.

With regard to the post by Numinus I would like to know from the 'moderators' why his continual abuse of me is permitted when I get banned for far less?

You'd have to ask the moderators about that. His childish insults don't add a whole lot to the discussion, do they?

I realise that most of the moderators are bible thumpers - so let me ask...is it christian to discriminate against people who do not share your views?

So, you think you're a victim of discrimination due to your lack of Christian belief? Now, that's quite a charge. Any moderators like to take that one on?

Werbung:
Even if a regress ends with a creator calling that creator god is a loaded description that does not stack up and in fact is a dangerous slippery slope. A creator could be a very nasty piece of work and there is more evidence for that theory than for an omnibenevolent one.

Maybe energy is infinte and that is the source of cause and effect chains.

Who knows?

I just don't need to invent an answer.

Christians do.

Back