Why are Obamas' personal poll numbers high??

always

Todays News is that OBAMAS" Personal Poll Numbers are very much Higher than his JOB approval numbers. WHY IS THAT??
Well, the liberal media has tagged everyone who dislikes the Obama Agenda as a RACIST!! SO, even though the majority know he is worhless as a leader, is at his very best a STATIST,they must COVER THEIR BUTT by saying , well we still like him as a person.
Reminds me of a story about a man drowning in a local pool, he did not have any swiming skills, but was heard to say as he went under for the last time ," Hey, at least the water is warm"- lol
But even if Obama does attrack some due to his clever disguise, does that make his destructive policies , his total destruction of AMERICA as we have known it O.K.-- I THINK NOT!! It only shows a tremendous waste of Humanity!!

THANK YOU , MASSACHUSETTS!!! TEDDY IS SPINNING BUT THE WORLD IS BETTER OFF! ONLY GOD CAN TURN BLUE INTO RED BY ADDING BROWN!!

Werbung:
Obama is a wolf in sheep's clothing, when it comes to his personality, because he belives his own hype from the media. The American people have caught on faster than his fan club at MSNBC & everywhere he goes to save a candidate, it fails miserably because the people get it. I believe all his poll numbers will be lower than they are now by the November election with the Democrats losing the House & the Senate.

If he fails he will scream racism or blame it on Bush. The fact that HE KNEW what he was getting into is immaterial. It could NEVER be admitted that he wasn't the man for the job, regardless how he is "able to talk" when he wants to.

Maybe his numbers are high because the people polled, are too....

Politics aside, President Barack Obama is a great and intelligent speaker, which looks good on camera. His win also coincided with the mood of America at that time ("need for change").

Werbung:
Todays News is that OBAMAS" Personal Poll Numbers are very much Higher than his JOB approval numbers. WHY IS THAT??
Well, the liberal media has tagged everyone who dislikes the Obama Agenda as a RACIST!! SO, even though the majority know he is worhless as a leader, is at his very best a STATIST,they must COVER THEIR BUTT by saying , well we still like him as a person.
Reminds me of a story about a man drowning in a local pool, he did not have any swiming skills, but was heard to say as he went under for the last time ," Hey, at least the water is warm"- lol
But even if Obama does attrack some due to his clever disguise, does that make his destructive policies , his total destruction of AMERICA as we have known it O.K.-- I THINK NOT!! It only shows a tremendous waste of Humanity!!

THANK YOU , MASSACHUSETTS!!! TEDDY IS SPINNING BUT THE WORLD IS BETTER OFF! ONLY GOD CAN TURN BLUE INTO RED BY ADDING BROWN!!

Statism

The political expression of altruism is collectivism or statism, which holds that man’s life and work belong to the state—to society, to the group, the gang, the race, the nation—and that the state may dispose of him in any way it pleases for the sake of whatever it deems to be its own tribal, collective good.

I think you are a good example of why the country is going to hell. Obama, acting on his own, has brought the country to its knees. Why, everything was just perfect before he was elected. Right?

BTW, do you know who first introduced "Obamacare" to the nation? Not Romney, it was Nixon.

Think about it.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/20...dable-care-act-individual-mandate-health-care

Back