Why am I getting this message???

ASPCA4EVER

Land of the JAYHAWKS-ROCK CHOCK Jayhawk, KU
ASPCA4EVER, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Are some topics off limits to 'newbies'??? If so could you send me a list of places that I won't be able to tap into, sure would help with my confusion of where to put my topics for discussion!

Werbung:
Telling us which place you were trying to access would be a help for sure.

Telling us which place you were trying to access would be a help for sure.

IMPORTANT NEWS
WORLD NEW

RIGHT ABOVE THE INTRODUCTION TOPIC...that I did post into when I was asked to do so.

Why are some but not all topics open for every member? Why, would I have to find this out by trying to post...do I have to go check off each and every one?

Very odd, very odd indeed...if you have certain one's that only 'admin' could access then just make them an 'executive only' topic and I won't knock on the door...but either make the forum an open area or warn the newbies a head of time! WELCOME aboard but you'll only have access to these topic areas:________________________________________________________ and then when I'm trying to find the correct place to post a new topic into I won't be running into that locked door...LOL ;)

You should have the same access that all the other members do. Sometimes there are glitches in the system. For instance for the first few months I was here I could not start new threads. Go ahead and shoot a message to Walter, and he can probably clear it up for you.

You can only post to these forum with special rights, reading should be no problem.

SAY WHAT??? WHY??? So if I'm reading something on one of those 'special threads' and I want to participate {cause I have this need to speak my mind}...you're telling me that there are certain places that 'I' won't be allowed to join in the discussion...WTF is up with that? :mad:

Seriously...Are you yanking my 'newbie chain'? :confused:

I wasn't 100% precise: only Senior Members can post a thread, the normal members can reply. You will become a Senior Member when you have at least 200 posts and are min. 100 days registered.

I wasn't 100% precise: only Senior Members can post a thread, the normal members can reply. You will become a Senior Member when you have at least 200 posts and are min. 100 days registered.

Is that the 'rule' on all of the topics or just those 3 up their at the top of the forum page...will I be running into this problem somewhere else on the boards???

I have started a couple of topics...didn't know I needed to ask permission prior to opening up a topic...did I miss that in the rules???

Werbung:
Back