Whos in Fantasy Football league?

steveox

Lets take a break from politics whos in an Fantasy league and how well are you doing?

Im 5-1 tied for 1st place. I drafted good. Im damn lucky some of my players are well above expectatons especialy Welker my rookie kicker Tucker and the Texan defense suprised me

Werbung:
I started out great, but have lost some highscoring and close games now injuries are killing me. I'm not expecting to finish very high now. :(

Werbung:
I have 2 teams, one that means anything..and its doing only ok...kinda crappy for what they are . Its a Keeper Auction style one so no one can say well x got to pick first or something...But I have Turner, MJD, Fred Taylor, and McFadden as my drafted RB ( and C J SPiller who was not suppose to be one of my starters...in a 12 team 20 man roster...that was one mean looking RB Crew to have...and CJ spiller after being hurt for 3 weeks was still my top point scoring RB...I have no 2nd WR so suck there ( I accidentally ended up with a extra rb wasting my cash to get a solid 2nd WR...Bid up a guy thinking he should be worth alot more and for some reason no one bid more...so stuck with him. grrr)

Back