Who would you vote for in the 2008 election?

Who would you vote for in the 2008 election?

• John Edwards

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • John McCain

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Rudy Giuliani

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Barack Obama

Votes: 16 26.7%
  • Fred Thompson

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Mitt Romney

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Bill Richardson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 17 28.3%

• Total voters
At least you do not have a party that advocates the destruction of your country as we do. Gilles Duceppe should be hung for his treason. I advocate this very much.

I would argue that obama wants that. He says he wants to change us, remake us. I hear destroy us.

Please tell me more about Giles Deceppe and what has he said he wants to do to Canada? How many follow him? If even a 3d do, you could be stuck with him, that is my only fear of the multi party system. You can always get a percent of crazies and that could bring in another Hitler or worse.

Werbung:
I would argue that obama wants that. He says he wants to change us, remake us. I hear destroy us.

Please tell me more about Giles Deceppe and what has he said he wants to do to Canada? How many follow him? If even a 3d do, you could be stuck with him, that is my only fear of the multi party system. You can always get a percent of crazies and that could bring in another Hitler or worse.

Declaration of Principles.

The Bloc Québécois (BQ; unofficially translated as Quebecer Bloc in English) is a federal political party in Canada that defines itself as devoted to both the protection of Quebec's interests on a federal level as well as the promotion of its sovereignty.[1] As such, it campaigns only within the province during elections.

The Bloc Québécois is supported by a wide range of voters in Quebec, from large sections of organised labour to more conservative rural voters. Members and supporters are known as "Bloquistes" [blɑˈkist(s)] (Bloquists). The party itself is sometimes known as the "BQ" or "QB" in English-speaking media. English-speaking Canadians commonly refer to the BQ as "the Bloc".

The Quebecer Bloc is currently the third largest party in the Canadian House of Commons. The party has a close relation with the Parti Québécois (PQ, whose members are known as "Péquistes"), the provincial party which advocates for the separation of Quebec from Canada and its independence, but the two are not linked organizationally.

Relationship to Parti Québécois

The Parti Québécois has close ties to the Bloc and shares its principal objective of independence for Quebec. The two parties have backed each other during election campaigns, and prominent members of each party often attend and speak at the other's public events. In addition, the majority of each party's membership holds membership in both parties. However, on an organizational level the parties are separate entities – the Bloc is not simply the federal wing of the Parti Québécois, nor the PQ simply the provincial wing of the Bloc. Gilles Duceppe has recently helped Pauline Marois campaign in the Quebec Provincial Election of 2008, however, she did not win and the Liberals gained a slight majority.

Gilles Duceppe is the leader of the nationalist Bloc Quebecois, the irony which is staggering since it should not be a national party. After all, it advocates the separation of Quebec from the rest of Canada. Twice, Quebec has tried to separate from Canada, and twice they have failed, a fact many Quebecois blame on the 'ethnic vote', and they would be correct. How ironic again, the very people I don't want in my country saved it. *ROTFLMAO*

This party is here to stay, thanks to the principles of a liberal democracy and its attendant 'freedoms'. Another reason why I am fascist. I have advocated the use of military force to silence any further idea of Quebec 'separation'. I even find it hypocritical that the USA supported Kosovo in their separation bid, but you will not touch Canada. Another amusing part of this entire idea of separation would be the fact that Quebec has spoken of joining the USA, idiocy in the extreme. The Quebecois cite the waning culture as the reason for their separation, something I very clearly understand, which is why I would allow them to retain that culture, BUT not at the cost of destroying my country. The Quebecois should be free to embrace their culture, something I very much advocate, as they are clearly part of our history, BUT at the same time, they must allow Anglo citizens in their province to retain those same rights, something they don't do now.

I have suggested to my MP that the BQ be banned, and all the leaders imprisoned indefinitely. What they clearly advocate is treason in the extreme. Many other nations would have had Duceppe decapitated.

Declaration of Principles.

Gilles Duceppe is the leader of the nationalist Bloc Quebecois, the irony which is staggering since it should not be a national party. After all, it advocates the separation of Quebec from the rest of Canada. Twice, Quebec has tried to separate from Canada, and twice they have failed, a fact many Quebecois blame on the 'ethnic vote', and they would be correct. How ironic again, the very people I don't want in my country saved it. *ROTFLMAO*

This party is here to stay, thanks to the principles of a liberal democracy and its attendant 'freedoms'. Another reason why I am fascist. I have advocated the use of military force to silence any further idea of Quebec 'separation'. I even find it hypocritical that the USA supported Kosovo in their separation bid, but you will not touch Canada. Another amusing part of this entire idea of separation would be the fact that Quebec has spoken of joining the USA, idiocy in the extreme. The Quebecois cite the waning culture as the reason for their separation, something I very clearly understand, which is why I would allow them to retain that culture, BUT not at the cost of destroying my country. The Quebecois should be free to embrace their culture, something I very much advocate, as they are clearly part of our history, BUT at the same time, they must allow Anglo citizens in their province to retain those same rights, something they don't do now.

I have suggested to my MP that the BQ be banned, and all the leaders imprisoned indefinitely. What they clearly advocate is treason in the extreme. Many other nations would have had Duceppe decapitated.

Quebec having a party that runs all of Canada does sound dangerous for the rest of Canada. That should be illegal I think.

But what I wonder is this... why do you want Quebec to be part of Canada anyway? I would be glad if I were Canadian and they left. Do they add something I dont realize?

I thought they just forced everyone to write stuff in French too and that was all they added :)

Quebec having a party that runs all of Canada does sound dangerous for the rest of Canada. That should be illegal I think.

But what I wonder is this... why do you want Quebec to be part of Canada anyway? I would be glad if I were Canadian and they left. Do they add something I dont realize?

I thought they just forced everyone to write stuff in French too and that was all they added :)

Quebec does indeed have the run of the rest of Canada. It is their very demographics that makes them so dangerous. They make up a large portion of our population. It is from their numbers they derive their power. Remember, we are a parliamentary democracy, which in fact strengthens their power to a great extent. Yes, it should be illegal, yet very much of our treasury heads to Quebec as means of bribery to coerce Quebecois into staying in Canada. Of course this angers the rest of the country.

I want Quebec to remain a part of Canada because it IS a part of Canada. My ancestors bled on the fields of Abraham in order to take this territory, therefore it is ours. I has been part of our territory since BEFORE Confederation, and shall always remain so. Did not you Americans fight an entire bloody civil war in order to maintain the Union? Why should we be any different? The fact of the matter is, the French are a part of our history, and always will be, BUT I would not allow them to push it. If the Quebecois go too far, THEN I would suggest perhaps it is time for the obliteration of their culture, for the sake of keeping order in my country, keeping it as a single entity.

There are many, many Canadians who would not shed a tear if Quebec left us. I would though, for it means the destruction of the Canada I know and love. There is also the danger that, if we allow Quebec to separate, who would be next? There are rumblings from Alberta. This I cannot, and will not, as a fascist, even begin to tolerate.

Quebec does indeed have the run of the rest of Canada. It is their very demographics that makes them so dangerous. They make up a large portion of our population. It is from their numbers they derive their power. Remember, we are a parliamentary democracy, which in fact strengthens their power to a great extent. Yes, it should be illegal, yet very much of our treasury heads to Quebec as means of bribery to coerce Quebecois into staying in Canada. Of course this angers the rest of the country.

I want Quebec to remain a part of Canada because it IS a part of Canada. My ancestors bled on the fields of Abraham in order to take this territory, therefore it is ours. I has been part of our territory since BEFORE Confederation, and shall always remain so. Did not you Americans fight an entire bloody civil war in order to maintain the Union? Why should we be any different? The fact of the matter is, the French are a part of our history, and always will be, BUT I would not allow them to push it. If the Quebecois go too far, THEN I would suggest perhaps it is time for the obliteration of their culture, for the sake of keeping order in my country, keeping it as a single entity.

There are many, many Canadians who would not shed a tear if Quebec left us. I would though, for it means the destruction of the Canada I know and love. There is also the danger that, if we allow Quebec to separate, who would be next? There are rumblings from Alberta. This I cannot, and will not, as a fascist, even begin to tolerate.

Thank you for such a good explanation. I am not a fascist I learned because I am over ready for the US to split up in half and let the liberals have some states to over tax and destroy and the conservatives to have some to... well I hope lower taxes and defend from all enemies and rebuild.

Most Americans would not like to split up the states but I am so sick of all the fighting and I have come to hate the federal government who keeps oppressing us.

Thank you for such a good explanation. I am not a fascist I learned because I am over ready for the US to split up in half and let the liberals have some states to over tax and destroy and the conservatives to have some to... well I hope lower taxes and defend from all enemies and rebuild.

Most Americans would not like to split up the states but I am so sick of all the fighting and I have come to hate the federal government who keeps oppressing us.

Why split up your own country when it is easier to crush the liberals? WTF? Letting them have their own territories is akin to submitting to their will. That is a sign of major weakness. Don't give them what they want, take what YOU want. The liberals must be taught that if they cannot be submissive, you will FORCE them to be. It is that easy.

Why split up your own country when it is easier to crush the liberals? WTF? Letting them have their own territories is akin to submitting to their will. That is a sign of major weakness. Don't give them what they want, take what YOU want. The liberals must be taught that if they cannot be submissive, you will FORCE them to be. It is that easy.

Well if we hadn't already won it all we'd probably have went for this...:D

Dear Red States:

We're ticked off at the way you've treated California and we've decided we're leaving.

We intend to form our own country and we're taking the other Blue States with us.

In case you aren't aware that includes Hawaii, Oregon, Washington, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois and all the Northeast.

We believe this split will be beneficial to the nation and especially to the people of the new country of New California.

To sum up briefly:

You get Texas, Oklahoma and all the slave states.

We get stem cell research and the best beaches.

We get Elliot Spitzer. You get Ken Lay.

We get the Statue of Liberty. You get OpryLand.

We get Intel and Microsoft. You get WorldCom.

We get Harvard. You get Ole' Miss.

We get 85 percent of America's venture capital and entrepreneurs.
You get Alabama.

We get two-thirds of the tax revenue. You get to make the red states
pay their fair share.

Since our aggregate divorce rate is 22 percent lower than the Christian Coalition's we get a bunch of happy families. You get a bunch of single moms.

Please be aware that Nuevo California will be pro choice and anti war and we're going to want all our citizens back from Iraq at once. If you need people to fight ask your evangelicals. They have kids they're apparently willing to send to their deaths for no purpose and they don't care if you don't show pictures of their children's caskets coming home.

We wish you success in Iraq and hope that the WMDs turn up but we're not willing to spend our resources in Bush's Quagmire.

With the Blue States in hand we will have firm control of 80% of the country's fresh water, more than 90% of the pineapple and lettuce, 92% of the nation's fresh fruit, 95% of America's quality wines (you can serve French wines at state dinners) 90% of all cheese, 90 percent of the high tech industry, most of the US low sulfur coal, all living redwoods, sequoias and condors, all the Ivy and Seven

Sister schools plus Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Cal Tech and MIT.

With the Red States you will have to cope with 88% of all obese Americans and their projected health care costs, 92% of all US mosquitoes, nearly 100% of the tornadoes, 90% of the hurricanes, 99% of all Southern Baptists, virtually 100% of all televangelists, Rush

Limbaugh, Bob Jones University, Clemson and the University of Georgia.

We get Hollywood and Yosemite, thank you.

38% of those in the Red states believe Jonah was actually swallowed by a whale, 62% believe life is sacred unless we're discussing the death penalty or gun laws, 44% say that evolution is only a theory, 53% that Saddam was involved in 9/11 and 61% of you crazy bastards believe you are people with higher morals then we lefties.

We're taking the good pot too. You can have that dirt weed they grow in Mexico.

Sincerely,
Author Unknown in New California.

I voted for McCain - I'm glad I did that. He's a rough fit for my politics, too much of a commie-pinko to suite me, and too much of a fortunate son. As a matter of principle, I'd like Mary Ruwart to be our president. That said, he's a war hero - I saw it as a remarkable opportunity to converge him and that office.

I don't see America and liberty as independent things, insofar as the rubber meets the road - he would have been a less-severe-than-usual blow to personal liberty, but a boon to the nation that institutionalized it. And it would have been cool, I mean, what's a community-organizer but a whiny, parasitic political thug? We could have had a death-defying brass-balled jet pilot if everyone hadn't thought they could outfox the establishment all at once by electing a candidate of novel race.

Werbung:

Nice, I like it, you speak like the average rightwing, Christian crazy who believes that Might is Right. Hitler believed the same way as you, will you use ovens and poison gas to "crush" the people you don't like? You're advocating a second Civil War--didn't you learn anything from the first one?

How conservative would you be, Sax? Gonna take away black civil rights? Women's rights? Ban unions? Ban abortions? Ban immigration (now that YOU are here)? Will you institute a State religion, I mean, you can't just have a whole bunch of people believing what they think is right--why some of those people might be Muslims or Hindus. Will native Americans be forced to go back where they came from? Gay and trans-people gonna be slaughtered too? Even the log-cabin Republicans?

Do people really believe that Americans are so polarized that there is nothing to do but split the country in two or (as Sax suggests) slaughtering all those who disagree with you. Gonna be a lot of slaughtering, Hell even the devout Christians are divided into more than 4000 different sects.

Back