Who would you vote for in the 2008 election?

Who would you vote for in the 2008 election?

• John Edwards

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • John McCain

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Rudy Giuliani

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Barack Obama

Votes: 16 26.7%
  • Fred Thompson

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Mitt Romney

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Bill Richardson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 17 28.3%

• Total voters
Werbung:
In the long run, the Republicans are hurting themselves with all this infighting. If they smear each other too much there'll be no one left who looks right for the Presidency by the time the nomination is dished out, and then they're out of luck.

I only caught a little of the debate the other night, but it looked like the Democrats were doing more to keep things light and were mostly attempting to avoid launching direct attacks against each other (except for Edwards' remarks toward Clinton). With the exception of Hillary Clinton, the Dems mostly look like they don't mind the idea of working together (think cabinet positions for those who don't get the nomination - Shaman's idea that Biden might be looking for that more than the actual presidential nomination might not be far off), whereas the Republicans are ripping each other apart.

I think they're hurting themselves a lot with that kind of thing. Anyone else?

In the long run, the Republicans are hurting themselves with all this infighting. If they smear each other too much there'll be no one left who looks right for the Presidency by the time the nomination is dished out, and then they're out of luck.

I only caught a little of the debate the other night, but it looked like the Democrats were doing more to keep things light and were mostly attempting to avoid launching direct attacks against each other (except for Edwards' remarks toward Clinton). With the exception of Hillary Clinton, the Dems mostly look like they don't mind the idea of working together (think cabinet positions for those who don't get the nomination - Shaman's idea that Biden might be looking for that more than the actual presidential nomination might not be far off), whereas the Republicans are ripping each other apart.

I think they're hurting themselves a lot with that kind of thing. Anyone else?

I don't know. I think Bill Richardson's comment was apt.

I am pissed beyond measure this poll does not include the only candidate that matters:

who-is-ron-paul-president-2008.jpg

-Dr House :cool:

That rightist big government asshole? I don't believe that joker for a second. He's gonna have to prove he's really changed.

-Dr House :cool:

You mean to say that the Libertarians have gone statist along with the Democrats and Republicans? I don't really know the candidate, just looked to see who the Libertarians were likely to run.

Werbung:
Back