Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Libsmasher

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • SW85

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigRob

From the membership of this board, who would make the best politician?

I was unable to fit everyone in, I apologize.

Werbung:
From the membership of this board, who would make the best politician?

I was unable to fit everyone in, I apologize.

I think that you, Andy, me, and Popeye are the only ones in the running right now. And considering that you and Andy are currently pouting, that leaves just me and Popeye. Popeye hasn't been as active as I have and I have demolished you and Andy, so I guess it has to be me. And after all, I own this place right now at least.

p.s. no doubt this will be a left/right thing so it's only important that you choose a rightie and get everyone to vote for him. You will do. As for me winning, I don't stand a chance on a US forum with a name that tells it like it is. But I'm wondering what your point is in doing this? Seems a little childish to me.

In what way?

Come on Gen, I just did you on another thread when you got caught saying that the libs have held back the US from develoging alternatives while all the while insisting that your country hasn't been lagging behind. How can I take you seriously until you get yourself out of that one?

And let's face it, Me and Andy and Rob got our peepees slapped this morning and those two are still pouting about it. Probably got a little ignore pact going. LOL

Anyway Gen, it's a dead heat between you and me but I would say that on this forum you're going to be odds on favourite. Libs should weigh in soon and you'll get him. Many may see it just too silly and won't even bother.

Come on Gen, I just did you on another thread when you got caught saying that the libs have held back the US from develoging alternatives while all the while insisting that your country hasn't been lagging behind. How can I take you seriously until you get yourself out of that one?

So you put words in my mouth and declare victory? Sounds like your MO alright...

I said we were NOT sitting on our hands doing nothing, we were making progress, and I was correct. I also said that we would have made MORE progress except the Enviromentalists held us back, which is also correct.

Geez, My Feelings are hurt to not be included! I am probably the only one on this site that has actually held office. Granted two terms on the local level isnt much to brag about, but I do know how to run a campaign fairly well. Without any polls to back it, I am confident my approval rating and effectiveness in office is well over %50.

As a side note, the one poster I generally agree with most it PFOS. Also the not so active lately Coyote would be good.
I think 9Sublime would also make an excellent member of Parlaiment. Think Ali-G.
But if I had to put aside ideology and choose just one from this forum, despite us lowly moderators being left out of the running, my vote would go to VYO476

I voted for you Rob :) It was a toss up between you Andy and GenSeneca and not just because I tend to agree with most of what you guys say. I think you are fair, respectful (totally lacking in this forum lately) and honest.

I would pick any of you to represent my sorry city or state ;)

Gee, I thought the filter would catch that and make it a bunch of **********.

Now I'm in trouble. I'm going to get a warning and I'm going to be suspended for a while and I don't do temporary suspension. What the hell do I do now. Just leave?

I would not worry, this is about the least offensive thing you have said. How can it not pass? It is no worse than the other crude rude disgusting things you have said without cause to more than half of the people who come here.

i cant hold office I have that thing where I say what I mean and dont lie...sure to cost me :) I work behind the scense more and I like it that way most of the time.

Not that I have ever known of a politician that did not lie, do you think you have to lie to be one?

I think you could be honest and be a politiican, I just think its a whole lot harder to do.

By the way congradulations on deciding who you will vote for. It is nice when you know who you want.

I only know who I do not want, that is less than half as fullfilling.

Werbung:
Not that I have ever known of a politician that did not lie, do you think you have to lie to be one?

I think you could be honest and be a politiican, I just think its a whole lot harder to do.

By the way congradulations on deciding who you will vote for. It is nice when you know who you want.

I only know who I do not want, that is less than half as fullfilling.

I think part of the problem is politicians promise so many things that they will never be able to carry through on.

Perfect example is anyone that is running for Congress right now. The person can promise whatever they want, but in reality, when they arrive in DC they will be a junior congressperson with no power and no influence and will end up following the party line in order to get these things, and then maybe do some good for the people they are representing.

Back