Who should drop out the race next?

Werbung:
Perry, Santorum & Huntsman. Noot's gone after SC but Paul will han g around and waste money at least till the numbers game is met.

All this Hope an Change is BS! America will never change,,Romney is a liar,, You think hes gonna repeal health care? Get real,,Hes just another BUSH Politican,,, Hes gonna give Wall Street tax breaks just like Bush did. Hes not even gonna cut taxes on the middle class. And he will spend ON THE MILITARY! At Least Gingrich tells it like it is,, And get this,,, ROMNEY IS ANOTHER WALL STREET GUY!!! You heard Romney was once a CEO and he laid off thousands of working class people. Wheres our Voice? The Tea Party tells politicans to cut taxes and stop spending. OWS tell politicans to Tax the rich and jail the bankers!!! If the wealthy dont like taxes my suggestion is this,,The More you hire less taxes you pay. No more loopholes like tax shelters or charities if you want tax deductions then hire workers. Thats your loophole. But If you want to save more in Taxes then bring jobs back to America the ones shipped overseas. If You move it to China or anywhere else your Bracket goes up to 70%. Our only hope is SARAH PALIN Runs as a Tea Party candidate!

They might as well nominate Romney now.

Either Obama or Romney will be the next president. After the inauguration, there will be pretty speeches, high hopes, barbs thrown back and forth, then nothing much will change. The recession will gradually ease, and Republicans will give the credit to Romney (if he wins, that is), since his party and his name both start with R. Democrats will maintain that it was all Obama and his bailouts.

But, the next recession will still happen, the Middle East will still be a hotbed of nutters, Iran will still get nukes to brandish at the rest of the world, illegals will still stream across the borders, health care will continue to increase in cost, the debt will continue to grow, and the middle class will continue to shrink.

At least, that's my pessimistic view of the future. Maybe Mitt will prove me wrong.

My cynicism, after all, proves wrong as much as 1% of the time.

They might as well nominate Romney now.

Either Obama or Romney will be the next president. After the inauguration, there will be pretty speeches, high hopes, barbs thrown back and forth, then nothing much will change. The recession will gradually ease, and Republicans will give the credit to Romney (if he wins, that is), since his party and his name both start with R. Democrats will maintain that it was all Obama and his bailouts.

But, the next recession will still happen, the Middle East will still be a hotbed of nutters, Iran will still get nukes to brandish at the rest of the world, illegals will still stream across the borders, health care will continue to increase in cost, the debt will continue to grow, and the middle class will continue to shrink.

At least, that's my pessimistic view of the future. Maybe Mitt will prove me wrong.

My cynicism, after all, proves wrong as much as 1% of the time.

Romney will need a Congress great things b ut he can rein in the EPA which would help.

Werbung:
All this Hope an Change is BS! America will never change,,Romney is a liar,, You think hes gonna repeal health care? Get real,,Hes just another BUSH Politican,,, Hes gonna give Wall Street tax breaks just like Bush did. Hes not even gonna cut taxes on the middle class. And he will spend ON THE MILITARY! At Least Gingrich tells it like it is,, And get this,,, ROMNEY IS ANOTHER WALL STREET GUY!!! You heard Romney was once a CEO and he laid off thousands of working class people. Wheres our Voice? The Tea Party tells politicans to cut taxes and stop spending. OWS tell politicans to Tax the rich and jail the bankers!!! If the wealthy dont like taxes my suggestion is this,,The More you hire less taxes you pay. No more loopholes like tax shelters or charities if you want tax deductions then hire workers. Thats your loophole. But If you want to save more in Taxes then bring jobs back to America the ones shipped overseas. If You move it to China or anywhere else your Bracket goes up to 70%. Our only hope is SARAH PALIN Runs as a Tea Party candidate!

Outsourcing is just a battle you can't win. If you preach the free market (like republican canidates do) you can not be against it since it's an integral part of the system. Also free trade has shown to benefit all participants more than it hurts them, and this includes outsourcing. If you take a look at the global outsourcing numbers you will see only one direction: up.
What does that mean for the canidates? Stop lying about outsourcing, it's part of the free market you all preach and value. They should rather present real opportunities to the american workers on how to create new and other jobs, but that would involve actuall thinking and plans..

Back