Who is the most dangerous country in the world?

Werbung:
Can I go with none of the above?

On that list the USA & China are the most militarily powerful.

India is a hot spot player only because of their ever continuing dislike for Pakistan.

Japan???

The most dangerous countries from a military government with unstable warmongering leaders are North Korea & Iran. You could shake them up in a bag and throw them out on a table and whoever is heads up is the most dangerous.

Which country is the most dangeous one in the world?
China?
usa?
India?
Japan?
Please have a look at this post and discuss it with Chinese people, as the majority of Chinese think that India is one of the most dangeroust country in the world!

Evidence:
http://forum.globaltimes.cn/forum/showthread.php?t=3461

I guess it all depends on where you live. I'm beginning to think half the American people have lost their minds and become dangerous and violent people. We seem to have an American Al Queda fragmented into the Birthers, the Truthers, the Birchers, the Tenthers and the Tea Baggers, all bent on violence if they don't get their way. Whether these people are all operating secretely under a single Republican version of Osama Bin Laden, I don't know.

Politically the US population is divided but big businesses are not, they are foursquare for profit at any cost to others. Because the people are so splintered by relgious/political/sexual/ideological issues we cannot present a united front to those who are exploiting us and the rest of the world for their own greedy ends.

The US has arguably the largest arsenal of nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons, we have the technology and hardware to deliver our weapons to anyplace on Earth and we have shown a willingness to use these weapons.

We are a rogue nation because we have no commonly shared goal, we are so divided into vehemently opposing factions that we are not able to come together even for our own good--if we could agree on what that is. A couple of days ago Joe Stack became a suicide bomber because he was so fed up with what he saw (I'm not passing judgment) as his abuse at the hands of the US government. They say that you can't read the handwriting on the wall until your back is against it... look around, our backs are close to the wall.

Can I go with none of the above?

On that list the USA & China are the most militarily powerful.

India is a hot spot player only because of their ever continuing dislike for Pakistan.

Japan???

The most dangerous countries from a military government with unstable warmongering leaders are North Korea & Iran. You could shake them up in a bag and throw them out on a table and whoever is heads up is the most dangerous.

I vote Iran. But since they were not on the original list If I had to pick from that list then India.

The most dangerous to the well being of the US citizens? Well that hands down goes to the US.

The US has arguably the largest arsenal of nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons, we have the technology and hardware to deliver our weapons to anyplace on Earth and we have shown a willingness to use these weapons.

Uh, not true. Though we have a very large nuclear supply, the U.S. passed a law and signed a treaty with the then U.S.S.R. to destroy stock piles of biological and chemical weapons and cease their continued development, etc. At that time the U.S. pumped its stock pile of chemical weapons underground to dispose of them causing two earthquakes at the Rocky Mountain Arsenal outside of Denver in 1963. In short, nuclear yes, chemical and biological, no.

I guess we should define danger as that which would cause the most disruption world wide. The US and Russia still have the most ability to "reach out and touch someone", the US being far superior but extended as of now. China is large and well equipped, as is India, but neither have shown tendancies to agression outside their near borders. The US has shown great tendency to disrupt other nations amd regions, but with some cause with the exception of Iraq-not a small exception. What could get several nations such as India, China, the US and/or Russia to commit to a large enough military action to involve the most amount of human life? North Korea could involve the US and China in mutual agression, but N Korea lacks the manufacturing ability for sustained combat and also lacks credible delivery systems for it's nukes as of now. Iran could involve the US and neighboring Arab nations in a war situation, but it is doubtful that China or Russia would be anything more than war suppliers for certain factions. The most dangerous? Pakistan could easily start a war with India over Kashmir, China would back Pakistan and the US would, even after all the current support of Pakistan, back India. This would involve the most amount of people and war materials and cause the most universal suffering. Pakistan's unstable government and nukes put bad scenarios on every situation room in the world. I don't know if what we are doing in Pakistan is good, but they really scare the crapola out of me.

Werbung:
Unpredictability makes any country dangerous to others, which puts the US, North Korea, and Russia all pretty high on anyone's list.

Still, I would make the case that China is not dangerous in the terms of open warfare. However I believe China will change the world more in the next 250 years than any other country on the Planet. My bet is that by 2111 the most-spoken language in Africa will be Chinese.

Back