Who is the Best Poster at House of Politics?

Who is HOP's best poster?

• vyo476

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • palerider

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Mare Tranquility

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • invest07

• drippinhun

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • 9sublime

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Dave

• Sgt Schultz

• Rokerijdude11/Abraxis Axis

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • TVoffBrainOn

• top gun

• Beetle Bailey

• JavaBlack

• Truth Bringer

• USMC the Almighty

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • other...

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • ArmChair General

• Coyote

• OP/PoliticalGhostdog

• Total voters
Talk about narcissim. Of course, I suppose if you are that desperate to have your horn tooted, and no one will do it for you, than you do it for yourself.

Tragic.

Yet he continues to have the most votes ......very telling..

paranoia boy isnt it?

I tooted Rokers Horn Not roker.....your still off on your paranoid tangent

Werbung:
you wouldnt even be here if it wasnt for Roker...................who was it that sent you the invite to HOP?
yeah roker told me all about how he spammed several boards to get folks to come here and post

now we got some paranoid pups thinkin you are all Roker

well Roker certainly did what he set out to achieve here at HOP he brought members and controversy two of the MAIN ingredients in a message board

that in itself is why he is the BEST poster at HOP you all are clueless everything he has done and said here has generated discussion and participation

your all too shallow to see what he was really doing

and certainly too shallow to see he NEVER GAVE A FOCK what any of you thought of him ....as long as it was generating posts and interest ....

you all are simply off the mark

and do not understand what roker has done for you all Admin gets it I am sure of it

Roker will NEVER.......Be able to be anything here ever again, he sacrificed that ability, in order to help you all generate controversy, interest, and participation. which No matter if you LIKE him or not you cannot DENY the fact that he did all of the mentioned things and did them well as you all have grown tremendoulsy

that is why ROKER IS the BEST poster here at HOP he has brought more here than anything elses regardless if you are willing to believe that or not

contrary to people like paleriders beliefs Roker has His own Website to get his horn tooted at he specifically came here to lend a hand and attract controversy and members which he did both of

sorry palerider facts are facts

contrary to people like paleriders beliefs Roker has His own Website to get his horn tooted at he specifically came here to lend a hand and attract controversy and members which he did both of

sorry palerider facts are facts

Roker, bringing people here and creating controversy does not necessarily make you a good poster.

you see little did you all know that Roker shares ALOT in common with you folks he too was a member of an unnamed website that was unjust and moderation was overhanded banning was commonplace etc. it was a large large board with LOTS of members it was political in nature as well

Sound a lil familiar? from what ive read it should. well it would seem that a small group of people were all given the boot and decided that they had had enough of this websites **** and the threats of lawsuits and all sorts of **** as well as personal information being posted online

these people banded to gether almost EXACTLY as you all have as refugees from a bullS^it webite they formed theyre own website and began to build upon it.....a common friend yet another of your members here told Roker of you all and the similarities as well as the even handed moderation she thought existed here.roker came here saw you all in the same predicament him and his friends had been a lil over a year earlier

and he decided to come and help..yes hes has been an ass and contorversial and all the things you all dislike but it kept em coming and eating popcorn and watching the show ....he also had others come here to join in and they have and do.......

thats Rokers story very much the same as you all a refugee from a large oppressive website he and others started a new website..many of you refugees from Us Politics have started HOP and it has gone well

have a nice run we have been well over a year now in our endeavours may the same end up being true for you

Yet he continues to have the most votes ......very telling..

paranoia boy isnt it?

I tooted Rokers Horn Not roker.....your still off on your paranoid tangent

Roker, if you actually think that everyone here isn't perfectly aware that you and abraxis are one in the same, then you posess even less intellectual wattage than I have given you credit for and I have credited you with walmost enough to light a single LED Christmas light.

how typical of a response from you sir

I would expect nothing less though wait i thought there are 5 of me?
are you confused? you said that there are as many votes for me as personas didnt you? that would have been 5
ahhh whatever it really dosent matter all that much to me

you all have quite the array of personas already these days you dont need my help any more these days so i really wont say all that much anymore

have a nice day

please drive through

you all have quite the array of personas already these days you dont need my help any more these days so i really wont say all that much anymore

have a nice day

please drive through

1 is quite the array? Maybe that LED Christmas light was an overestimation.

Interesting... I have a very hard time picking who is best. There are several I think to be excellent, some very good, good, so-so and down to pffffttt! I base that not on whether they agree with me... But

1) on their communication skills (how much effort do you have to put into figuring out WHAT they're saying?),

2) their ability to support the views and facts they cite, and

3) their respect for opposing views.

Based on that, there are simply too many here to pick just one!

Roker, if you actually think that everyone here isn't perfectly aware that you and abraxis are one in the same, then you posess even less intellectual wattage than I have given you credit for and I have credited you with walmost enough to light a single LED Christmas light.

Palerider, I have seen you and others claim that there are multiple-egos for Roker. I guess I'm not enough of a writing-style analyst to make a determination. But I figure, I just hope not.

I used to go play Canasta on pogo. Occasionally you'd come across someone claiming that the team you were playing against was actually the same person. Since it was a live action game, they'd have to have two browser windows open, jumping back and forth to keep track of who had what. It never made any sense to me, as it was all for recreation and enjoyment.

Same with this. If someone has to have an "array of personas" it wouldn't serve much purpose in reality. Like, three bullies ganging up on one to make a point? Not that it can't be, but it makes about as much sense as cheating at solitaire...

I'm not on there :( how sad. I'd have reveled in zero votes =). I voted vyo, cos while I may not always agree, the responses are typically well written and rarely inflammatory.

Werbung:
Back