Whites get better treatmenmt in the NFL than Blacks do.

steveox

Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger's six-game suspension for violating the league's personal-conduct policy was reduced to four games by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell after the two met on Friday, NFL Network insider Jason La Canfora reported, according to sources with knowledge of the situation.

Roethlisberger is on his way back to Pittsburgh, according to the sources.

With the shortened suspension, Roethlisberger will not be eligible to play again until the Steelers' Oct. 17 home game against the Cleveland Browns. The Steelers' bye occurs the previous week, so Roethlisberger will have two weeks of practice entering that game.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...to-play-oct-17-vs-browns?module=breaking_news

Now what if Ed Reed or Terrell Suggs did this? Oh Yeah Goodell would suspend them. Blacks just dont get a fair shake in the NFL like Whites do. And The Police are biased as well. Ever wonder why i dont like Cops? Cause cops always target blacks more than whites. Like Plaxico Burress for example. Plus they got Ray Lewis, Jamal Lewis,Micheal Vick and Donte Stallworth. Did Goodell ever give Stallworth a reduced suspension? HELL NO!!! He would never give a black player a reduced suspension. I think Rev Al Sharpton should protest against the NFL. Why is the League treating whites better than Blacks?

Werbung:
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger's six-game suspension for violating the league's personal-conduct policy was reduced to four games by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell after the two met on Friday, NFL Network insider Jason La Canfora reported, according to sources with knowledge of the situation.

Roethlisberger is on his way back to Pittsburgh, according to the sources.

With the shortened suspension, Roethlisberger will not be eligible to play again until the Steelers' Oct. 17 home game against the Cleveland Browns. The Steelers' bye occurs the previous week, so Roethlisberger will have two weeks of practice entering that game.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...to-play-oct-17-vs-browns?module=breaking_news

Now what if Ed Reed or Terrell Suggs did this? Oh Yeah Goodell would suspend them. Blacks just dont get a fair shake in the NFL like Whites do. And The Police are biased as well. Ever wonder why i dont like Cops? Cause cops always target blacks more than whites. Like Plaxico Burress for example. Plus they got Ray Lewis, Jamal Lewis,Micheal Vick and Donte Stallworth. Did Goodell ever give Stallworth a reduced suspension? HELL NO!!! He would never give a black player a reduced suspension. I think Rev Al Sharpton should protest against the NFL. Why is the League treating whites better than Blacks?

Stallworth plead guilty in court to a manslaughter charge...

Roethlisberger was "alleged" to have sexually assaulted someone, however no charges were filed, and there seems to be little real evidence.

Your comparison is outrageous.

Werbung:
Back