White House Chief Strategist Stephen Bannon no longer part of National Security Council

The Scotsman

According to the Washington Post... White House Chief Strategist Stephen Bannon no longer part of National Security Council
A senior White House official said that the change is not a demotion, and that Bannon had accomplished what he'd set out to do on the National Security Council.
Miracles can happen and squadrons of pigs are doing flybys over washington... the two bit website bozo probably failed a background check or been chatting to Russians. Anyway the fun now begins.....news developing..... watch this space....

Werbung:
Kushner is now sticking the knives in.

What’s more, Kushner now allegedly believes that Bannon — presumably his combative nationalism — is aggravating Trump’s worst impulses. Politico’s reporting indicates a similar dynamic, in which Kushner sees Bannon as an “ideologue whose advice to Trump is making it harder for the president to win popular support,” and an ally of Bannon sees the clash as one between the “nationalists and the West Wing Democrats.”

Bets on Seb Gorka's next in line for right old back stabbing?

Trump just made some very strange comments about Stephen K. Bannon

We don't yet know what Stephen K. Bannon's fate in the Trump White House is. But judging by President Trump's own words, it doesn't sound particularly good.
In a brief exchange with the New York Post's Michael Goodwin on Tuesday, Trump seemed to deliberately place Bannon at arm's length, suggesting that his role as an adviser has been oversold and even appearing to threaten Bannon's job.
Goodwin says he asked Trump if he still has confidence in Bannon, who is reportedly feuding with Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser, Jared Kushner. And Trump didn't exactly disabuse Goodwin of the idea that Bannon is embattled. In fact, he did quite the opposite.
awwwww how sweet! poor Kushie being threatened by the big nasty man, but, not to worry though daddy in law will keep him safe and warm. Maybe daddy will launch some missiles on the big nasty man's home!

“I like Steve, but you have to remember he was not involved in my campaign until very late,” Trump said. “I had already beaten all the senators and all the governors, and I didn't know Steve. I’m my own strategist, and it wasn't like I was going to change strategies because I was facing crooked Hillary.”
Now, I'm not as you know a great fan of Steve Bannon and everything he stands for, but this statement is just plain and simple delusional. This President is blundering and fumbling his way around the Whitehouse without a friggin clue of what he's doing. You guys really have elected a total wanker.

Last edited:
12th April 2017
Washington

In his daily press gaggle today a rather contrite Whitehouse press secretary Sean Spice was facing tough questioning about his staff’s ability to flesh out President Trump’s expectations for his Son-in-Law’s presidential advisory role. “As you know there has been some speculation about Mr. Bannon and Mr. Kushner’s working relationship” said Spicer “although the President has given his full and unstinting support to Steve we are now expecting Jarad to take over all responsibility for the direction and implementation of Whitehouse policy”

Spicer stated that Mr. Kushner was attending the daily presidential morning briefings as well as receiving intensive background information and research from representatives of the world renown Muckypups Pre-school and kindergarten, these briefings, according to Spicer are “designed to provide the tools Mr. Kushner will need in his new presidential role.” Mr. Spicer also let slip that “Steve, although chained and drugged was happily frog-marched into these briefings by armed Special Service agents and has willingly taken a pivotal role in assisting and familiarising Jarad with his preparations for his new portfolio”

Mr. Spicer has confirmed that the Whitehouse was making all its considerable resources available to Mr. Kushner and has confirmed that he has been provided with crayons, a colouring book and a new Billy Bear lunch box. This reporter has managed to obtain exclusive images of Mr. Kushner.....

upload_2017-4-12_13-4-16.png

........ preparing to take over from Mr. Steve Bannon.

Mr. Spicer further stated that "although its’ been a shaky start both Ivanka and the President are hoping that Jarad will be able to crayon within the lines very soon!"

Last edited:
Werbung:
12th April 2017
Washington

In his daily press gaggle today a rather contrite Whitehouse press secretary Sean Spice was facing tough questioning about his staff’s ability to flesh out President Trump’s expectations for his Son-in-Law’s presidential advisory role. “As you know there has been some speculation about Mr. Bannon and Mr. Kushner’s working relationship” said Spicer “although the President has given his full and unstinting support to Steve we are now expecting Jarad to take over all responsibility for the direction and implementation of Whitehouse policy”

Spicer stated that Mr. Kushner was attending the daily presidential morning briefings as well as receiving intensive background information and research from representatives of the world renown Muckypups Pre-school and kindergarten, these briefings, according to Spicer are “designed to provide the tools Mr. Kushner will need in his new presidential role.” Mr. Spicer also let slip that “Steve, although chained and drugged was happily frog-marched into these briefings by armed Special Service agents and has willingly taken a pivotal role in assisting and familiarising Jarad with his preparations for his new portfolio”

Mr. Spicer has confirmed that the Whitehouse was making all its considerable resources available to Mr. Kushner and has confirmed that he has been provided with crayons, a colouring book and a new Billy Bear lunch box. This reporter has managed to obtain exclusive images of Mr. Kushner.....

View attachment 902

........ preparing to take over from Mr. Steve Bannon.

Mr. Spicer further stated that "although its’ been a shaky start both Ivanka and the President are hoping that Jarad will be able to crayon within the lines very soon!"

Damien strikes again!

Back