Wheres the Mainstream media reporting black boys murder aussie baseball player?

steveox

Oklahoma teenagers ordered to stand trial in fatal shooting of Australian baseball player

An Oklahoma judge says two teenagers charged with first-degree murder must face a trial in the shooting death of an Australian baseball player. Prosecutors say a third suspect will testify against them.

Police and prosecutors say the boys targeted 22-year-old Christopher Lane last August as a way to overcome a boring summer afternoon. Sixteen-year-old Chancey Luna and 18-year-old Michael Dewayne Jones were ordered to stand trial, and prosecutors said 16-year-old James Francis Edwards Jr. will testify against them and be charged with a lesser crime.

Edwards earlier said that Luna fired the fatal shot while Jones drove the three around town. Edwards testified at an earlier hearing that Luna and Jones both said they believed the gun used in the killing held blanks, not a live round.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/1...-trial-in-fatal-shooting-australian-baseball/

Now when George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin the whole mainstream media circus covered it and reported it. Now one on TV network news reported the black boys murder aussie baseball player. Not even CNN or MSNBC reported it.

shooting6.jpg

They all look black to me!

Werbung:
So, let's see .... they did the crime, they were arrested, they are going to trial .... just exactly what is it that you want more of?

Sounds pretty reasonable to me ... unless, of course, you just want them crucified in the press ...

Werbung:
I want the media start reporting things fair and accurately. Not racial bias. Like that Zimmerman trial.
No ... that's not what you want.

You want these black kids vilified and persecuted in the press, just like Zimmerman was - all in some perverted sense of fair play.

Back