Where does Trump stand....

The problem is one perception is different to others. Obama in his farewell speech listed among his achievements Iran, Cuba and his Medical scheme. These could all be reversed by Trump. Then what has he got to show Just being the first African to be President. This is an achievement that can not be taken away. He lost territory in Ukraine. Lost support in Egypt. I am not sure if it can be said he lost in Syria. The worst that happen is he change his enemy from IS to a more moderate Arab leader.
I doubt if any American leader could have done much better.

Even if Trump reverses the accomplishments of Obama, and drives the country even deeper into debt, the accomplishments are still there as is 75 Months of job creation, taking the country out of a recession started by the likes of Trump, and the list goes on. I never supported Obama, and in the beginning would shut him off each time I heard him speak. After a while I began top see that the right wing haters were filling the airways with the lies, and hate. So, I quit listening to Faux Knews, Limbaugh, and all of the other right wing trash. I began watching Washington Journal, listening to PBS, BBC, and others. I then realized that Obama had the right idea, just the party of hate opposing him.

The right wing is going to hate him even more now as he will not stay out of politics. He will not be their "boy", he will be a man which is more then one can say for most right wingers. And they will continue their campaign of hate as long as Obama is alive. They have no other choice for civility is not what they crave, nor is a united country.

http://washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/marchapril-2012/obamas-top-50-accomplishments/

Werbung:
Obama handled the pressures of office and the stupid statements about him and his family with dignity.

Does anyone believe that Trump can do the same?

Trump will be different in Style to Obama. There might be less dignity. However we are yet to see how they will differ on policy.

Obama handled the pressures of office and the stupid statements about him and his family with dignity.

Does anyone believe that Trump can do the same?

No matter what you think of Obama, it's hard to argue that he has been anything less than a model of class and dignity. But behind the curtain the people that crossed him paid for it.. Trump takes the more direct and immediate approach. Like today..

No matter what you think of Obama, it's hard to argue that he has been anything less than a model of class and dignity. But behind the curtain the people that crossed him paid for it.. Trump takes the more direct and immediate approach. Like today..
Trump has already managed to alienate the fourth estate, and now has no recourse but to rail against the "liberal media" and accuse them of making up fake news.

Trump has already managed to alienate the fourth estate, and now has no recourse but to rail against the "liberal media" and accuse them of making up fake news.
No he called out CNN for running fake news that every other outlet refused to run as they knew it was fake.
The Fourth Estate was not attacked, CNN was. And they deserved it.

No he called out CNN for running fake news that every other outlet refused to run as they knew it was fake.
If you watched the news conference, you had to realize that there was a growing animosity between Trump and the press, and not just CNN.

And who is going to call out Trump for his lies, and fake news? Certainly not you, and others like you.

http://www.thewrap.com/8-times-donald-trump-was-president-of-fake-news/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...030f822fc35_story.html?utm_term=.99938b07eb04

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-defends-cnn-against-145020752.html

If you watched the news conference, you had to realize that there was a growing animosity between Trump and the press, and not just CNN.
Did they find it uncomfortable ? I certainly hope so.
The media needs badly to get back to some semblance of journalism. Many of them understand this but it's not a lesson that comes easy.
Oh well.

I am not an American so can not comment on CNN. But the media here is very bias. Our main newspaper just keeping attacking our State and Federal governments. As a result fewer are voting for the main parties or even or democracy. It is not he media job to just attack but examine the issue and only published news that they know to be likely true.

I am not an American so can not comment on CNN. But the media here is very bias. Our main newspaper just keeping attacking our State and Federal governments. As a result fewer are voting for the main parties or even or democracy. It is not he media job to just attack but examine the issue and only published news that they know to be likely true.
Likely ? How about know to be actually true ?
The 4th estate has a vital role in keeping government honest. This role h as been dead for a LONG time but man do we need it back.
CNN took a "story" that had been turned down by even the least ethical outlets for no other reason than to muck up trumps presser. That's childish.

Did they find it uncomfortable ? I certainly hope so.
The media needs badly to get back to some semblance of journalism. Many of them understand this but it's not a lesson that comes easy.
Oh well.

Trump accused CNN of fomenting false news, and then would not let them, or any other journalist, defend themselves. If the media were to get back to true journalism there would be more reporting on the lies of Trump which you would not want to hear. Trump is a threat to free speech, and it is time for fools like you to open your eyes, and see what a despot you elected. You might consider, and ask yourself, why does Trump admire Russia as he does:

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/o...and-the-road-nihilism/IzfFf73eL03EOphCJFptRN/

Werbung:
Dog is correct on this, IMHO I think what Trump is doing is long overdue. Now he was not my choice but he is growing on me.. except for twitter..

Back