Where Does One Sign-Up for a Free Obama-Phone?

Werbung:
I got me an Obama phone, but it seems to be broken. Every time I try to make a call it fails but asks for four more years so it can keep trying, then Clinton's voice comes on telling me that no phone could have successfully made the call. When I complain how much the phone sucks, it calls me a racist and blames Bush. Worst yet, the damn thing keeps disappearing... But I usually find it at the nearest golf course.

I got me an Obama phone, but it seems to be broken. Every time I try to make a call it fails but asks for four more years so it can keep trying, then Clinton's voice comes on telling me that no phone could have successfully made the call. When I complain how much the phone sucks, it calls me a racist and blames Bush. Worst yet, the damn thing keeps disappearing... But I usually find it at the nearest golf course.

You need a replacement sail-phone.

LOL.....that's funny.

I bet it can call you for donations and remind you to vote.....often

LOL.....that's funny.

I bet it can call you for donations and remind you to vote.....often

Probably sends subliminal messages inside rap music--
DONATIONS? Ha!

Is there a check-off box when one files for welfare benefits--to donate to the democrats--from taxpayer funds? :ROFLMAO:

does it ever get old being wrong?
http://www.snopes.com/politics/taxes/cellphone.asp

guess you can blame Reagan even if you want

Oh--well--if SNOPES says so--it must be holy-writ.

"Snopes"--two old burnt-out, hyper-left wing Van Nuys hippies (with a VERY questionable past) paid by liberals to exist as "experts".
Laughable in the extreme.
If you EVER see anyone cite them--cross that person off your list as a dolt.

So, mostly false, and not really instituted by the Obama administration.

but, we are paying for welfare recipients to have basic phone service.

How accurate is that 1.25B figure, I wonder? That sounds like a lot for a few to have 70 minutes of phone service a month. My plan gives me 1400 minutes, or 20 times as much. I used to have 700, but went over once, and that's expensive. 70 isn't very much.

The federal government is quite good at giving our money away, isn't it? This is just a small part of the money it gives away to everyone from the poor to the giant corporations to foreign governments. Now wonder we're broke.
The Republicans are good at exaggerating the amount given to the poor, while the Democrats are good at exaggerating the amount spent on the wealthy.

But neither one seems willing to quit giving it away altogether, not as long as the lobbyists are handing out free money of their own.

Werbung:
So, mostly false, and not really instituted by the Obama administration.

but, we are paying for welfare recipients to have basic phone service.

How accurate is that 1.25B figure, I wonder? That sounds like a lot for a few to have 70 minutes of phone service a month. My plan gives me 1400 minutes, or 20 times as much. I used to have 700, but went over once, and that's expensive. 70 isn't very much.

The federal government is quite good at giving our money away, isn't it? This is just a small part of the money it gives away to everyone from the poor to the giant corporations to foreign governments. Now wonder we're broke.
The Republicans are good at exaggerating the amount given to the poor, while the Democrats are good at exaggerating the amount spent on the wealthy.

But neither one seems willing to quit giving it away altogether, not as long as the lobbyists are handing out free money of their own.

Lifeline service was set up years ago for those truly in need. Not a kickback gimme to "sail-phone" companies who donate to democrats.
Does every crack-head in Cleveland need a cell-phone?

Many of these things were not initiated by Obama--but it is how HE and his minions have changed the rules and made them go crazy out of whack--like he has with never-ending unemployment and food stamps.
He wants a welfare state and never-ending democrat majorities.

Back