What's The Difference, Between Iraq & Iran???

Mr. Shaman

I guess we're gonna find-out!!!!!

"Iraq has started lobbying for approval to again become a nuclear player, almost 19 years after British and American war planes destroyed Saddam Hussein's last two reactors, the Guardian has learned.

The Iraqi government has approached the French nuclear industry about rebuilding at least one of the reactors that was bombed at the start of the first Gulf war. The government has also contacted the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) and United Nations to seek ways around resolutions that ban Iraq's re-entry into the nuclear field.

Iraq says it envisages that a reactor would be used initially for research purposes. "We are co-operating with the IAEA and expanding and defining areas of research where we can implement nuclear technology for peaceful means," the science and technology minister, Raid Fahmi, told the Guardian.

Fahmi insists Iraq has "only peaceful applications" in mind for a nuclear programme, "including the health sector, agriculture … and water treatment".

Werbung:
Should be interesting how the U.S gov plays this one. Either they can alienate a close ally in the middle east or plainly reveal themselves as hypocrites.

Should be interesting how the U.S gov plays this one. Either they can alienate a close ally in the middle east or plainly reveal themselves as hypocrites.
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure "conservatives" will come-to-the-defense of both countries, or....at the very-least....the opposite of what Obama wants.

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
your can call the US what ever you want...I dont want Iran with the bomb..and there is just about zero chance thats not there goal....nor would I ever want Saddam with it ....Dont worry I am against Israel with it as well....and Pakistan...and India....they all scare the crap out of me with one. And I dont see Iraq with them, till the nation is back on its own feet, and security issues addressed....far to unstable right now

Back