What the Founding Fathers said about the Jews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcellus

This prophecy, by Benjamin Franklin, was made in a "CHIT CHAT AROUND THE TABLE DURING INTERMISSION," at the Philadelphia Constitutional Convention of 1787. This statement was recorded in the dairy of Charles Cotesworth Pinckney, a delegate from South Carolina.

"I fully agree with General Washington, that we must protect this young nation from an insidious influence and impenetration. The menace, gentlemen, is the Jews.
In whatever country Jews have settled in any great number, they have lowered its moral tone; depreciated its commercial integrity; have segregated themselves and have not been assimilated; have sneered at and tried to undermine the Christian religion upon which that nation is founded, by objecting to its restrictions; have built up a state within the state; and when opposed have tried to strangle that country to death financially, as in the case of Spain and Portugal.
For over 1,700 years, the Jews have been bewailing their sad fate in that they have been exiled from their homeland, as they call Palestine. But gentlemen, did the world give it to them in fee simple, they would at once find some reason for not returning. Why? Because they are vampires, and vampires do not live on vampires. They cannot live only among themselves. They must subsist on Christians and other people not of their race.
If you do not exclude them from these United States, in their Constitution, in less than 200 years they will have swarmed here in such great numbers that they will dominate and devour the land and change our form of government, for which we Americans have shed our blood, given our lives our substance and jeopardized our liberty.
If you do not exclude them, in less than 200 years our descendants will be working in the fields to furnish them substance, while they will be in the counting houses rubbing their hands. I warn you, gentlemen, if you do not exclude Jews for all time, your children will curse you in your graves.
Jews, gentlemen, are Asiatics, let them be born where they will nor how many generations they are away from Asia, they will never be otherwise. Their ideas do not conform to an American's, and will not even thou they live among us ten generations. A leopard cannot change its spots. Jews are Asiatics, are a menace to this country if permitted entrance, and should be excluded by this Constitutional Convention.

STYVESANT, PETER. 17th century Dutch governor in America.

"The Jews who have arrived would nearly all like to remain here, but learning that they (with their customary usury and deceitful trading with the Christians) were very repugnant to the inferior magistrates, as also to the people having the most affection for you; the Deaconry also fearing that owing to their present indigence they might become a charge in the coming winter, we have, for the benefit of this weak newly developing place and land in general, deemed it useful to require them in a friendly way to depart; praying also most seriously in this connection, for ourselves also for the general community of your worships, that the deceitful race - such hateful enemies and blasphemers of the name of Christ - not be allowed further to infect and trouble this new colony. (Letter to the Amsterdam Chamber of the Dutch West India Company, from New Amsterdam, September 22, 1654.)

The Jews whom he attempted to oust merely applied to their fellow Jews in Holland, and the order came back from the Company countermanding the expulsion. (For a similar situation during the Civil War, see ULYSSES GRANT). Among the reasons given by "their worships" for over-ruling their governor, one stands out rather glaringly, in view of the usual Jewish contention that their people were 'poor and persecuted:' " ...and also because of the large amount of capital which they have invested in shares of this Company." (Harry Golden and Martin Rywell, THE JEWS IN AMERICAN HISTORY)
THE GEORGIA COLONY IN AMERICA. On January 5, 1734, the trustees ordered that three Jews who had been sending correligionists into the colony without authorization "use their endeavors that the said Jews may be removed from the Colony of Georgia, as the best and only satisfaction that they can give to the Trustees for such an indignity offered to Gentlemen acting under His Majesty's Charter." (C. Jones, HISTORY OF SAVANNAH)

JEFFERSON, THOMAS. 18th century American statesman.

"Dispersed as the Jews are, they still form one nation, foreign to the land they live in. " (D. Boorstin, THE AMERICANS)
"Those who labor in the earth are the Chosen People of God, if ever he had a chosen people. " (NOTES ON VIRGINIA)

Werbung:
Jews are evil they killed our GOD by nailing him to the cross

2ntcz9e.jpg

Who cares what they had to say about the Jews? Where does your hatred of the Jews stem from Marcellus? Surely not the "chit chat" of Ben Franklin?

Palestinians are human beings
and the sufferings they went
through because of the Jews
has disgusted all decent people
the world over. I am Christian.

http://radioislam.org/jewish-photos/index.htm

that's ok because all Palestinians are terrorist so its ok to kill them all, they are all evil...

see I can blame all of a ethnic group based on actions of some as well.
I despise what the state of Israel does in Palestine...as do....many Jews in Israel ...just like many Palestinians just want peace and a job and to live free....and some just want to kill ...but you lump all in one nice big group...its a lot easier then having to think I guess

that's ok because all Palestinians are terrorist so its ok to kill them all, they are all evil...

see I can blame all of a ethnic group based on actions of some as well.
I despise what the state of Israel does in Palestine...as do....many Jews in Israel ...just like many Palestinians just want peace and a job and to live free....and some just want to kill ...but you lump all in one nice big group...its a lot easier then having to think I guess

The fable of the wolf and the lamb
by Aesopus.
Palestinians are the real semites while
Jews(Israeli)are Khazars,Huns Mongols
at the ratio of 96 %.
The scum of the human race.

Palestinians are human beings
and the sufferings they went
through because of the Jews
has disgusted all decent people
the world over. I am Christian.

http://radioislam.org/jewish-photos/index.htm

Great... do you hate Arab's for their repression of the Kurds? Do you hate yourself (as a Christian) for past transgressions against Muslims? Do you hate "Whites" over the issue of slavery?

Your reason to "hate" the Jews is no reason at all... your hatred is found solely in your own personal bigotry.

There's nothing magical about the 'success' of jews -- they're simply a highly organized and networked gang of thieves and murderers that have been perfecting their craft for over 2,000 years

Werbung:
There's nothing magical about the 'success' of jews -- they're simply a highly organized and networked gang of thieves and murderers that have been perfecting their craft for over 2,000 years

Please answer my question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back