Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Islam

• Judaism

• Asatru

• Total voters
My own conclusion is that all modern organized religions are apostate, therefore I have organized my own.
How can you possibly support such a conclusion? I would love to see a point by point referenced and fact based explanation for this conclusion.

Werbung:
I do not belong to any religion.I am interested in Buddhist and Hindu thought.My outlook is many believe but who knows?I can recommend meditation.Experience is what we usually learn by.I think that there is always consciousness,just like science shows that energy changes into something else.

Christian non-denominational (spelled wrong on poll btw) is a subdivision of Protestant and probably should have been noted as such on the poll. Protestant=Christian but not Roman Catholic. This includes denominational groups other than Roman Catholic as well as non-denominational groups.

so you believe something is true because its convenient?

The only statement any religion comes closest to proving that any non-religious individual is wrong about religion is the fact that non-religious people can't prove that gods are NOT real.

That just turns the table around for all of us, I don't give a damn about it anymore, hell never really did. I just keep my distance and let the dogs eat each other. I believe what I want, I choose to believe that we are alone in this universe until we find life on another planet. I do believe that there is life out there.

I could be wrong, but I'm sure there are other planets orbiting a star not too far, not too close, but just right like Earth is to the Sun. Religion is a choice, and I leave it at that.

there have been a lot of talk in the forum about Religion. so what Religion are you? if you pick other tell what religion this is or if no religion

You really should post a poll with accurate choices and correct spelling. You would probably gain more valuble responses and information. Christian Non-denominational for example, is a sub category of Protestant, not a separate thing.

I am a Christian, and I love being a Christian.

Who put the belief system on you? Was your mind free from the first point you introduced your mentality to the thought that religion is a choice, or did someone else make that decision for you?

Because if they did, it was never a choice for you, and will only be when you question your own religion. If you don't because you feel that it is wrong to question religion, then someone else made the decision for you.

Just a question.

I am an Atheist. I see religion as a system designed to control the masses; religion educates and dictates its followers lives.
I would not place any trust in a supreme being which one cannot see, feel or touch; this places a supreme being as hearsay.
I do not have an issue with a person being religious, however if asked what I think, I would be honest.

I am of no religion.
My mindset would never change - I see religion as a stimulus for wars.
"My God is better than your God." :rolleyes:

Scientology. I believe that there is a scientific reason behind why and how everything in this world came into existence. We are made of matter. The earth is made up of matter. I am sorry I can't make myself believe in something I have no proof exists. Something I can't even see.

Scientology. I believe that there is a scientific reason behind why and how everything in this world came into existence. We are made of matter. The earth is made up of matter. I am sorry I can't make myself believe in something I have no proof exists. Something I can't even see.
Who came up with matter?

I do not consider myself a very religious person, but I do go to church when my mother asks me to or on the bigger holidays and things like that. We are Lutheran, but my father is Catholic, so I have never really had much of an identity when it comes to my religion, which I think is pretty common these days.

I do not consider myself a very religious person, but I do go to church when my mother asks me to or on the bigger holidays and things like that. We are Lutheran, but my father is Catholic, so I have never really had much of an identity when it comes to my religion, which I think is pretty common these days.

Not much difference between a Lutheran, and a Catholic. I was raised a Catholic, alter boy, prep school for the seminary, all of that, and it was not until I actually studied the Bible itself that I understood just how false most denominations are. So, now my alter is a tree in the woods, and my "mass" is a private celebration between God, and myself.

Werbung:
Not much difference between a Lutheran, and a Catholic. I was raised a Catholic, alter boy, prep school for the seminary, all of that, and it was not until I actually studied the Bible itself that I understood just how false most denominations are. So, now my alter is a tree in the woods, and my "mass" is a private celebration between God, and myself.
The Lutherans and Catholics would disagree. Strongly.

Back