Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Islam

• Judaism

• Asatru

• Total voters
No one, not even the scripture you falsely use, is speaking of judging ones heart on judgement day. Try again.
Guess we'll find out in time

BTW, from your sig: "The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants." Albert Camus"

Sounds like Trump with his so-called "security measures".
We already know the so called vetting the previous administration purported to use failed. You ok with continuing a failed process ?

Werbung:
Guess we'll find out in time

Yes I know. Gods word is not good enough for you.

We already know the so called vetting the previous administration purported to use failed. You ok with continuing a failed process ?

Give an example of how it failed if you can. Name one terrorist that has come to the US from any of the 7 countries on the Trump ban list. But tell me Dog, when the war against ISIS really gets going, are you going to go fight? I know the coward Trump, and his cowardly princlings, will not.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...here-been-terrorist-attacks-post-911-countri/

Yes I know. Gods word is not good enough for you.

Give an example of how it failed if you can. Name one terrorist that has come to the US from any of the 7 countries on the Trump ban list. But tell me Dog, when the war against ISIS really gets going, are you going to go fight? I know the coward Trump, and his cowardly princlings, will not.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...here-been-terrorist-attacks-post-911-countri/
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/01/...ad-terrorism-after-being-allowed-into-the-u-s

God's word isn't the issue, comprehension is.

Ahhh yes, "comprehension". Aside from the reality that you cannot comprehend Gods word as I have pointed out many times, you could not even comprehend the article I posted:

"Far from being foreign infiltrators, the large majority of jihadist terrorists in the United States have been American citizens or legal residents. Moreover, while a range of citizenship statuses are represented, every jihadist who conducted a lethal attack inside the United States since 9/11 was a citizen or legal resident," the New America study says. "In addition about a quarter of the extremists are converts, further confirming that the challenge cannot be reduced to one of immigration."

"It's certainly the case that none of the major, deadly attacks carried out in the United States were carried out by people from these countries," said Erin Miller, who manages the Global Terrorism Database for the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism at the University of Maryland.

Other experts agreed.

"Since 9/11, no one has been killed in this country in a terrorist attack by anyone who emigrated from any of the seven countries," added William C. Banks, director of the Institute for National Security and Counterterrorism at Syracuse University College of Law."

And yet another example of how you show your hypocrisy, and are too blind to see it as such.

First you say: "God will be the judge of others' harmful actions, not me.."

And now you say: "Christ never said we can't judge. We just can't judge someone salvation"

Which way is it? I never said anything about judging ones salvation, although the scripture does say who will enter the Kingdom of God, and who won't (something else you ignored). Then too, I asked what evidence you had that Trump had received salvation, or accepted Christ, and you have no answer. I can answer the question using Trumps own words, however, you would not accept them as such.

Then earlier you said: "The Lord commands us to repent of our sins and seek His forgiveness.(I believe trump has done this)"

But Trump says: http://www.christianpost.com/news/t...ess-if-i-am-not-making-mistakes-video-141856/

Again, which way is it?
I've seen the video like every time a liberal post it.. you said yet again..And yet another example of how you show your hypocrisy, and are too blind to see it as such. My so called hypocrisy is what I believe, they are my opinions my interpretations. You win i'm a hypocrite.. Stay perfect my friend..and keep that great attitude.

I've seen the video like every time a liberal post it.. you said yet again..And yet another example of how you show your hypocrisy, and are too blind to see it as such. My so called hypocrisy is what I believe, they are my opinions my interpretations. You win i'm a hypocrite.. Stay perfect my friend..and keep that great attitude.

Not sure how exposing your hypocrisy, and fools errand defending Trump, makes me a hypocrite. If Trump says that repentance is not necessary for his salvation, and you say it is, why not answer my question instead of showing once again how much of a gullible fool you are?

Not sure how exposing your hypocrisy, and fools errand defending Trump, makes me a hypocrite. If Trump says that repentance is not necessary for his salvation, and you say it is, why not answer my question instead of showing once again how much of a gullible fool you are?
Simple really,I believe Trump has excepted Christ, and like I said I saw the video.. By me saying he hasn't when he says he has, would be judging his salvation. I think we can both agree that's a no no. Again just my opinion but I'm sticking to it..

Simple really,I believe Trump has excepted Christ, and like I said I saw the video.. By me saying he hasn't when he says he has, would be judging his salvation. I think we can both agree that's a no no. Again just my opinion but I'm sticking to it..
I can certainly agree

Once again you show how you ignore Gods word in favor of your "opinion". One truth in your post is "Trump has excepted Christ" (meaning to set apart, remove from list, etc.). Then there is his "spiritual adviser", another "prosperity" teacher, and heretic. However, you still have shown no evidence that he is a Christian in accordance with Gods word. Was it when he divorced his wives, or screwed around with other women while still married? Was it when he defrauded his contractors? Maybe it was when he lied 24 times in just one week. Then too, what does God say:

Matthew 6: 16-21 "Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven."

9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
Romans 10:9-10 NIV

9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
Romans 10:9-10 NIV

.9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. And He has done that.. there are eye witnesses. you choose not to believe, I DO NOT!
10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. And he has done that more then once.. In resent history no Inauguration speech has God been mentioned so wonderfully.. Again just my opinion..

Once again you show how you ignore Gods word in favor of your "opinion". One truth in your post is "Trump has excepted Christ" (meaning to set apart, remove from list, etc.). Then there is his "spiritual adviser", another "prosperity" teacher, and heretic. However, you still have shown no evidence that he is a Christian in accordance with Gods word. Was it when he divorced his wives, or screwed around with other women while still married? Was it when he defrauded his contractors? Maybe it was when he lied 24 times in just one week. Then too, what does God say:

Matthew 6: 16-21 "Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven."

You know what I’ve learned being a Christian?
I learned that I was forgiven, not because I was good, but because God is good. I learned that knowing theology is good, but that theology, like other good things, can make you mean. Pun intended..

To this day I still don’t understand how a person with a lot of knowledge about the bible could also be a jerk. You know what it was? It was a cognitive dissonance that I constantly fought with when I saw people who were more knowledgeable than me crushing others. And we know that’s Christ like..

I grew up Baptist, and when you’re really into being a Baptist (or, as I’ve discovered, a Lutheran, Presbyterian, Pentacostal, or old trapper etc.) you look down on people who aren’t what you are. You equate your brand of Christianity with the right way to do Christianity and, so, are exceptionally annoying to be around. Sound familiar?

I believe in facts/truth. I’m certain there are knowable, verifiable facts, spiritual and otherwise. But, as much as I love facts, they’re not the point. And, all the denominations can’t be right about everything they think they’re right about. Which is kind of humbling when I remember that applies to me, Believe it or not, It also applies to you too. I agree Knowing is important, but BEING also seems to be the point Jesus kept on about. You know what trapper.I can quote a lot of theologians, have some impressive books in my library, know all the right people and still be a butt-munch. Or, I can let the facts that matter mean something more than the fact that I know them. It’s pretty tempting to be seen as spiritual because I know much about spiritual things, but (in my wiser moments) I’d rather be seen as a fool and live spiritually through Christ.Good night..

You know what I’ve learned being a Christian?
I learned that I was forgiven, not because I was good, but because God is good. I learned that knowing theology is good, but that theology, like other good things, can make you mean. Pun intended..

There you go again. You can't say under what standard of God Trump has been saved so you go and call me names, and once again distort, and ignore the word of God. By Gods standards you are not living in His word either physically, or spiritually. It is Gods word that calls us to teach, to rebuke, to expose false teachers, sinners like the ones in Corinth, and the list goes on. You can rant, and rave, all you want, it is not facts, or truth, you seek,. It is quite simply justification for your own foolishness.

But hey, I am a "jerk", a "hypocrite", and who knows what else, for pointing out to you what God has to say. And since you cannot do the same you, like the dog, will remain in your own vomit. And if you were nopt a fool you would actually pay attention to Gods word, not your opinion, and follow Him, not the likes of Trump.

.9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. And He has done that.. there are eye witnesses. you choose not to believe, I DO NOT!
10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. And he has done that more then once.. In resent history no Inauguration speech has God been mentioned so wonderfully.. Again just my opinion..

Ecclesiastes 7: 5, 6

"It is better to listen to the rebuke of a wise man Than for one to listen to the song of fools. For as the crackling of thorn bushes under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool; And this too is futility."

James 4: 4-7 "
"Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God. Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy? But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."

Romans 6: 1,2

"What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid (Perish the thought!). How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?"

Werbung:

2 Timothy 3: 1-5; 13-17

"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away......

"But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them; And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: that the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works."

Back