What Really Died At Auschwitz

I received this as an e-mail. Interesting read. Sharing it with my friends at HOP.

What really died at Auschwitz ?

Here's an interesting viewpoint:

The following is a copy of an article written by Spanish writer Sebastian Vilar Rodrigez and published in a Spanish newspaper on Jan. 15 2011.

It doesn't take much imagination to extrapolate the message to the rest of Europe - and possibly to the rest of the world.

THIS WAS IN A SPANISH NEWSPAPER: "EUROPEAN LIFE DIED IN AUSCHWITZ " By Sebastian Vilar Rodrigez

"I walked down the street in Barcelona and suddenly discovered a terrible truth - Europe died in Auschwitz ... We killed six million Jews and replaced them with 20 million Muslims. In Auschwitz we burned a culture, thought, creativity, talent. We destroyed the chosen people, truly chosen, because they produced great and wonderful people who changed the world.

The contribution of this people is felt in all areas of life: science, art, international trade, and above all, as the conscience of the world. These are the people we burned.

And under the pretence of tolerance, and because we wanted to prove to ourselves that we were cured of the disease of racism, we opened our gates to 20 million Muslims, who brought us stupidity and ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and poverty, due to an unwillingness to work and support their families with pride.

They have blown up our trains and turned our beautiful Spanish cities into the third world, drowning in filth and crime. Shut up in the apartments they receive free from the government, they plan the murder and destruction of their naive hosts.

And thus, in our misery, we have exchanged culture for fanatical hatred, creative skill for destructive skill, intelligence for backwardness and superstition. We have exchanged the pursuit of peace of the Jews of Europe and their talent for a better future for their children, their determined clinging to life because life is holy, for those who pursue death, for people consumed by the desire for death for themselves and others, for our children and theirs.

What a terrible mistake was made by miserable Europe .

A lot of Americans have become so insulated from reality that they imagine America can suffer defeat without any inconvenience to themselves. Recently, the UK debated whether to remove The Holocaust from its school curriculum because it 'offends' the Muslim population which claims it never occurred. It is not removed as yet. However, this is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving in to it.

It is now more than sixty years after the Second World War in Europe ended. This e-mail is being sent as a memorial chain, in memory of the six million Jews, twenty million Russians, ten million Christians, and nineteen-hundred Catholic priests who were 'murdered, raped, burned, starved, beaten, experimented on and humiliated.' Now, more than ever, with Iran , among others, claiming the Holocaust to be 'a myth,' it is imperative to make sure the world never forgets.

This e-mail is intended to reach 400 million people. Be a link in the memorial chain and help distribute this around the world.

How many years will it be before the attack on the 'World Trade Centre' 'NEVER HAPPENED' because it offends some Muslim in the United States ? If our Judeo-Christian heritage is offensive to Muslims, they should pack up and move to Iran , Iraq or some other Muslim country.

Adolf Hitler
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler

From where did he get his 'German' from?

So who really got the blunt deal? others or Germany?

You had the whole of a Country following the orders of an Austrian.

Out of this, not only did millions of 'innocent' lives die, but 'innocent' Countries, also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Werbung:
Adolf Hitler 20 April 1889 – 30 April 1945) was a German politician, demagogue,[1] and revolutionary,[2] who was the leader of the Nazi Party (Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei; NSDAP), Chancellor of Germany from 1933 to 1945 and Führer ("Leader") of Nazi Germany from 1934 to 1945.[a] As dictator, Hitler initiated World War II in Europe with the invasion of Poland in September 1939, and was central to the Holocaust.

Hitler was born in Austria—then part of Austria-Hungary—and was raised near Linz. He moved to Germany in 1913.

Adolf Hitler was born on 20 April 1889 in Braunau am Inn, a town in Austria-Hungary (in present-day Austria), close to the border with the German Empire.[14] He was christened as "Adolphus Hitler"

When Hitler was three, the family moved to Passau, Germany.[18] There he acquired the distinctive lower Bavarian dialect, rather than Austrian German, which marked his speech throughout his life.

The move to Hafeld coincided with the onset of intense father-son conflicts caused by Hitler's refusal to conform to the strict discipline of his school.[24] His father beat him, although his mother tried to protect him

The eight-year-old Hitler took singing lessons, sang in the church choir, and even considered becoming a priest.[26] In 1898 the family returned permanently to Leonding.

-

Leonding [ˈleːɔ̯nd̥iŋ] is a city southwest of Linz in the Austrian state of Upper Austria. It borders Puchenau and the river Danube in the north, Wilhering and Pasching in the west, Traun in the south and Linz in the east.

-

Maria Anna Schicklgruber (15 April 1795 – 7 January 1847) was the mother of Alois Hitler, and the paternal grandmother of Adolf Hitler.

Johann Georg Hiedler (baptised 28 February 1792 – 9 February 1857) was considered the officially accepted paternal grandfather of Adolf Hitler by Nazi Germany. Whether Johann Georg was in fact Hitler's biological paternal grandfather is disputed by modern historians.[1]

Life
Hiedler was born to Stefan Hiedler (1762–1829) and Anna Maria Göschl (1760–1854),[2] in Spital – a part of Weitra – Austria,

Klara Hitler (née Pölzl; 12 August 1860 – 21 December 1907) was the mother of Adolf Hitler.
Born in the Austrian village of Spital, Weitra, Waldviertel, Austrian Empire her father was Johann Baptist Pölzl and her mother was Johanna Hiedler.

Like many Austrian Germans, Hitler began to develop German nationalist ideas from a young age.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler

From where did he get his 'German' from?

So who really got the blunt deal? others or Germany?

You had the whole of a Country following the orders of an Austrian.

Out of this, not only did millions of 'innocent' lives die, but 'innocent' Countries, also.

interesting thing to keep in mind:

WWI 1914-1918

By 1890, American Protestant churches were supporting about 1000 overseas missionaries, and their wives. Women's organizations based in local churches were especially active in motivating volunteers and raising funds Inspired by the Social Gospel movement to increased activism, young people on college campuses and urban centers such as the YMCA, a great surge brought the total to 5000 by 1900. From 1886 to 1926 the most active recruiting agency was the Student Volunteer Movement for Foreign Missions (SVM), which used its base on campus YMCAs to appeal to enlist over 8,000 young Protestants. The idea quickly was copied by the new World's Student Christian Federation (WSCF), with strength in Great Britain, and Europe, and even as far as Australia, India, China and Japan. Preliminary training at first focus on a deep understanding of the Bible; only later was it appreciated that effective missionaries had to understand the language and the culture.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_religion_in_the_United_States

The leaders of the Central Powers of World War I were the political or military figures who commanded or supported the Central Powers during World War I.

Austria-Hungary
German Empire
Ottoman Empire
Bulgaria (1915-1918)
Co-Belligerents
Sultanate of Darfur
Dervish State
Senussi
Client States
22px-Flag_of_the_Emirate_of_Ha%27il.svg.png
Jabal Shammar

Azerbaijan Democratic Republic
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leaders_of_the_Central_Powers_of_World_War_I

More is known about the similarities between the Holy Qur'an and the Holy Bible, today, but not that well then.

Allow me to give an example:

3:45

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
[And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah].

We know today that even within The Holy Qur'an, Allah, loves the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary.

3:46 He will speak to the people in the cradle and in maturity and will be of the righteous."

3:48 And He will teach him writing and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel

3:49

And [make him] a messenger to the Children of Israel, [who will say], 'Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord in that I design for you from clay [that which is] like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird by permission of Allah . And I cure the blind and the leper, and I give life to the dead - by permission of Allah . And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Indeed in that is a sign for you, if you are believers.

3:50 And [I have come] confirming what was before me of the Torah and to make lawful for you some of what was forbidden to you. And I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, so fear Allah and obey me.

3:51 Indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is the straight path."

3:52
But when Jesus felt [persistence in] disbelief from them, he said, "Who are my supporters for [the cause of] Allah ?" The disciples said," We are supporters for Allah . We have believed in Allah and testify that we are Muslims [submitting to Him].

3:53
Our Lord, we have believed in what You revealed and have followed the messenger Jesus, so register us among the witnesses [to truth]."

-

The Muslim Countries in WWI seem as if they did not know this...

But enough about Religious underlying reasons of why wars may have occurred.. What about Country Law and the adherence to the Laws that were established within them? Why no cessation to unnecessary murder?

Last edited:
Werbung:
The vast majority of the World are under some kind of Higher Authority Being; namely God, only in their own language and with their own language given Name. So from where can all these anti-wholesome 'murders' be coming from?

Back