What is your favorite Beatles album?

Wayne64

The White Album is my favorite Beatles album of all time, it's their true masterpiece creatively, musically & artistically & way above Sgt. Pepper. I like all their albums(of course) but the White Album knocks me out from beginning to end. My favorite era of the group is the late 60's, with their longer hair, more outspoken attitude & more kick butt rock & roll.

Werbung:
The White Album is my favorite Beatles album of all time, it's their true masterpiece creatively, musically & artistically & way above Sgt. Pepper. I like all their albums(of course) but the White Album knocks me out from beginning to end. My favorite era of the group is the late 60's, with their longer hair, more outspoken attitude & more kick butt rock & roll.
Much like trying to eat just one 'potato chip'...IMPOSSIBLE to do!

You must have the entire collection to better appreciate the way that they evolved and became the end result...without those first initial simplistic songs it's hard to understand just how much their true musical talent became what they ended up with in those final days. You just have to have the 'FULL MEAL DEAL' and each and every album just kept getting better and better! IMO

Werbung:
Beatles are one of my 5 all-time favorite bands. My favorite of theirs was their first, Please Please Me.

Here's two of my favorite songs of theirs, both off Please Please Me.

Back