What is your advice?

I totally agree! I bet if any of us look around us, we will find out that we know MANY people who are staying in a job they hate because they are afraid to lose their health care!

Yes, I know some of them.

Also, there are employers who would rather pay overtime than hire someone new, since they're already paying the premiums for the employees getting that overtime.

Bottom line is that health care has become too expensive. We can't afford it much longer. Maybe we can't now.

Werbung:
After how many months in "house arrest" in his luxury penthouse?

Pending trial...innocent until proven guilty.

And, you really believe that this mother has done as much damage to society by stealing that pound of beef to feed her kid than Maddoff?

Even his own son couldn't live with the reality of what his father had done!

Sorry, I have a hard time believing that!

Stealing is stealing...the scale of the offense can vary, but stealing is stealing.

Stealing is stealing...the scale of the offense can vary, but stealing is stealing.

So, there is no difference between the stupid teen who steals a shirt from the mall, and the biggest thief in human history who made off with $50 billion?

So, there is no difference between the stupid teen who steals a shirt from the mall, and the biggest thief in human history who made off with $50 billion?

It seems your OP has made a complete circle. With the way things are going, prison will be the best option for medical care for the unfortunate.

Lying is lying, right? Here's an example for you about perception.

Pretend you are a 4 1/2 year old boy. You know you are 4 1/2. Not 5. 4 1/2.

You hear your mom on the phone talking to the baby sitter. Your mom asks the baby sitter if the baby sitter has any games she can bring over to play with you when she baby sits. The baby sitter says she has several games, but they are all for 5 year olds. Mom says "Thats OK. bring those. He can play them."

Remember, you are 4 1/2. Your reaction is quite simple. Your mother is cheating. She is lying, She knows you are not 5.

Silly? Well, actually, no. Its not silly. That child just learned another lesson; that some kinds of cheating are OK.

So, lying is lying, is it?

Your wife comes out wearing a new dress. You have noticed that she has put on a little weight of late.

She asks, "Does this dress make my butt look big?"

Honest hubby says, "No, dear, it's not the dress. Your butt is big."
Or, does he say, "Yes, I believe it does. Maybe you should wear something more flattering."

As I said, there is a difference in scale, but at the core, both are stealing.

Lying is lying, right? Here's an example for you about perception.

Pretend you are a 4 1/2 year old boy. You know you are 4 1/2. Not 5. 4 1/2.

You hear your mom on the phone talking to the baby sitter. Your mom asks the baby sitter if the baby sitter has any games she can bring over to play with you when she baby sits. The baby sitter says she has several games, but they are all for 5 year olds. Mom says "Thats OK. bring those. He can play them."

Remember, you are 4 1/2. Your reaction is quite simple. Your mother is cheating. She is lying, She knows you are not 5.

Silly? Well, actually, no. Its not silly. That child just learned another lesson; that some kinds of cheating are OK.

That is all fine and good...but ultimately telling a lie to someone is not a crime. (for the most part at least)

Stealing however is.

Werbung:
So, lying is lying, is it?

Your wife comes out wearing a new dress. You have noticed that she has put on a little weight of late.

She asks, "Does this dress make my butt look big?"

Honest hubby says, "No, dear, it's not the dress. Your butt is big."
Or, does he say, "Yes, I believe it does. Maybe you should wear something more flattering."

lol

Either of those answers and you are in trouble. There is only one answer. "It looks great!!! I just can never get over how you always look just the same as the first day I met you!"

There is no other answer. None.

Back