What is the Trinity?

His sacrifice had to be costly and would require death by crucifixion, which would pay the penalty for our sin. Crucifixion is one of the most cruel and tortuous ways to die. When we think how Jesus died on the cross for us, it is to remind us of the cost of our sin, and God's love for us, in His willingness to personally die for us.God, in His mercy, has reduced the plan of salvation to simple faith, so that all people can be saved by believing God's promises and accepting Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior...

Again what sacrifice? if he was God he was not going to really die...and his human form died what what he ? still a God...so again how is it a sacrifice to give up being human to be a god...even more so when as God he could just do it again if God chose to? to Sacrifice means to loose something...he lost nothing.

Werbung:
pocket ..His son left heaven ,came to earth ,died in an awful way..AND HE GAVE UP NOTHING..to leave heaven even for a day must have been awful..My son broke his arm and that was about all I could stand..]
Why do you care?

His son...is Him...who is God....God made the choice of Sacrifice before his son who is him was born...When "sacrificed" Jesus who is God dies....Jesus is still God...and still a God....what was lost? a Human body that as a God he could have at any time...

Now if Jesus was not God....But a true son...and when Jesus died....he did not get to go to heaven....then I could see a Sacrifice....But this would mean that Jesus was not ever anything more then Human...

God before Jesus was God
Good after Jesus was God
God did not really loose a son...as his son was him...who is with him after death even though him is God himself.

none really? so God did not know what was going to happen to himself as Jesus?God was thinking, man if I die I really hope I am right about what will happen to me?

perhaps if you took note of the nature of the Trinity as discussed here and elsewhere you would be in a better position to understand this topic. but thats contrary to your anti theist calling.

perhaps if you took note of the nature of the Trinity as discussed here and elsewhere you would be in a better position to understand this topic. but thats contrary to your anti theist calling.
perhaps if you discused the nature of it and stoppled crying anti theist ...but I guess it must hurt to ask questions if you can't respond...

the truth has no value ?
you are an anti theist and do react in Pavlovian fashion.
You cannot address the simple concept of Christ surrendering his divinity so you attempt to mock it.

Sorry I guess I asked a question you can't respond to ...and that equals mocking...I ask a question and you have no response so you cry anti theist because you can't admit you don't know. What did Christ Surrender if He is God...and still is...You can't sacrifice Divinity and still be Divine...or you sacrificed nothing.

but hey if you can't come up with a real response feel free to just yell some more about anti theist. I mean I would hate to see you question anything and have to actuly think and respond to the question

Sorry I guess I asked a question you can't respond to ...and that equals mocking...I ask a question and you have no response so you cry anti theist because you can't admit you don't know. What did Christ Surrender if He is God...and still is...You can't sacrifice Divinity and still be Divine...or you sacrificed nothing.

but hey if you can't come up with a real response feel free to just yell some more about anti theist. I mean I would hate to see you question anything and have to actuly think and respond to the question

christ was given his divinity back. it represents.an act of fsith that it would happen.

I'll take a shot at answering your futile attempt to ask an intelligent question. If Christ gave up his divinity just long enough to be beaten, scourged, humiliated, tortured, and nailed on a cross to slowy die.... people of intelligence would consider that a fairly major "Sacrifice" on Christ's part! However, it's easy to understand why you don't see it that way! :)

I'll give you this, pockets..... you're a major glutton for punishment! I'll be happy to "feed" your gluttony anytime you need me! :cool:

I'll take a shot at answering your futile attempt to ask an intelligent question. If Christ gave up his divinity just long enough to be beaten, scourged, humiliated, tortured, and nailed on a cross to slowy die.... people of intelligence would consider that a fairly major "Sacrifice" on Christ's part! However, it's easy to understand why you don't see it that way! :)

I'll give you this, pockets..... you're a major glutton for punishment! I'll be happy to "feed" your gluttony anytime you need me! :cool:

and at what point did Jesus say I am god, but for a few days I will not be and you can beat me and kill me and all that? But its also less of a Sacrifice when your god and you decided all the events to unfold and made them happen. Based on the Bible God Inflected more pain on his own followers at times then Jesus had on him. You know to "test" them.

and at what point did Jesus say I am god, but for a few days I will not be and you can beat me and kill me and all that? But its also less of a Sacrifice when your god and you decided all the events to unfold and made them happen. Based on the Bible God Inflected more pain on his own followers at times then Jesus had on him. You know to "test" them.

I admit that I don't know God's overall plan. I, nor any other human being, know when or why God did this or that. Personally, I don't care. I don't try to explain how He works His will or why. What I do know is this: When I read the words of Christ, I see beauty and decency! His love towards all of humanity is obvious! I see nothing in Christ's teachings with which a person of good-will could intelligently disagree. There may be evil people who claim to be Christian. If they are indeed evil people, they are NOT obeying the teachings of Christ!

You can argue unimportant little terms and religious dogmas, and you can impune the apparent inconsistencies all you want. Such arguments, however, are meaningless in the whole scheme of things. The teachings of Christ are pure truths that are uncontestable by people of good will and worthy intentions. If you want to debate the teachings of Christ, you'll be hard-pressed defending positions that oppose them! You should concentrate on the really important things, not those that are irrelevant. ;)

Werbung:

said he was the Messiah a thread in and of itself.

Back