What "IS" the definition of civility?

bododie

Democratic State Rep. Gordon Hintz, who had previously been busted in a prostitution sting, and Republican State Rep. Michelle Litjens, in which the rules of civility were completely ignored after a vote to “engross” a state budget repair bill.

“After the vote to engross, he turns to a female conservative Republican, who is also from the Oshkosh area, looks at her and says, ‘You are f—ing dead,’” Sykes said. “He didn’t say ‘f—ing,’ he said the whole thing. He says to a female colleague, ‘You are f—ing dead.’”

According to Sykes, Litjens confirmed the encounter and explained she felt that she had allowed him to “intimidate her.” However, Sykes called on the media to look into the encounter as tensions are high in the state due to a union-collective bargaining showdown in the state government.

“Here’s my challenge: Is anybody in the media going to follow up on this story about Gordon Hintz?” Sykes continued. “All you need to do is call the state representative. Call Michelle Litjens, ask her this question. Call Gordon Hintz, ask him. Call other members and if he denies it, I actually have a list of other legislators who heard it.”

http://dailycaller.com/2011/02/28/p...colleague-you-are-****ing-dead/#ixzz1FNJHMo1j

Libtard civility and morality at it's best.

Werbung:
What "IS" the definition of civility?

From the many examples that have flooded the newspapers for the last few years, "Civility" obviously means "agreeing with extreme-left Democrats". Because if you don't, they become uncivil in a hurry.

Why do you ask?

The current operative def is:

Don't get upset about the leftwingers destroying this country now and for generations to come.

Werbung:
It's obviously a rhetorical question that needs no answer. The entire issue has no value except to point out hypocrisy, and maybe to set another precedent as to what actually constitutes a "threat". Methinks that if I had said that to him, I would have been arrested.

Back