What if JFK assassination was different?

Re: What if JFK assassination was differant?

(Today 07:41 AM)rsol Wrote:
this is what i mean by a lack of ideas. now you are childishly repeating my words.

well done for not dropping more gifs.

I deny your "facts" because you are trying to sell a blob as a gun.

I deny that a man putting his hand up and onto the steering wheel in order to turn his head easier is what "passing a gun" looks like.

You cant just decide what is on the screen and just keep repeating it hoping it will finally sell. not on this forum anyway.

what evidence of film alteration?

This is what i mean by your lack of any challenge and posing faux authority and simply lying. I am mocking you, you twit.

You deny the "facts" because you have no defense against what Greer is doing in zapruder and nix which proves he was the shooter and the zfilm was altered to hide that fact.

You deny that Greer passed the gun before he turns the first time even though it is happening. You deny that his hand hand/arm cross in nix which proves the zfilm was altered to hide those movements which killed Kennedy. YOU ARE DENYING VISUAL AND IRREFUTABLE FACTS.

I can and did point out what has been ignored for 47 years and use it to prove Greer was the shooter.

Overwhelming evidence of film alteration which you are required to ignore because you are a beaten idiot on a little message board.

Werbung:

WATCH THIS GIF...WATCH HIS RIGHT HAND MOVE TO HIS LEFT.
gifsoup.gif

THE ONLY STORY left to tell is what I've posted in this thread, destroying the movie and an industry full of LYING conspiracy authors who are ironically the most responsible for keeping the truth from the masses.
GREAT GIF showing his right to left movement. Keep your eyes through the windshield.
greer4.gif

FRAME 278 is the last clear view of the fitted gun in Greer's left hand. Logic dictates that Greer would not have put his hand back on the wheel only 2 seconds before he was gonna shoot Kennedy. It's common sense that he moved the gun from lower position in a similar way to resting it on his chest, so all he had to do was raise, straighten and shoot over the seatback. There was no wild motion, flailing of the gun. The gun was rested near his right collarbone before he turned the second time at frame 302 to shoot.
FRAME 278- You can see the fitted gun from frames 242-278 except 64/65 because of the lamp post.
WallPaint617.jpg

Probably the best reply I've gotten in one year of posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever
You think I wanted your attention.LOL You are completely delusional. The only people I hoped to debate were fools like pooboy who supposedly believe the grassy knoll is how it happened. The shot came from the front, not the right side and that's the only thing that matters for modern day Kennedy research, debunking the government created conspiracy theory that distracts from the truth about Greer.

You know 7, I think it is more than just people not wanting to see the truth. I think a lot of times they CAN'T accept the truth because of what it would mean ... If powerful people in and above our government had no problem killing a president, they would have no problem killing anyone else, including them, and that is something that a lot of people just can't accept. The average person has a terrible time with evil and violence, and there are limits to how far they will follow some terrible thing, because they know down deep that they can't handle the answer they will find. They don't want to know, because it would destroy their safe little world.

It is the same reason people can't believe the false flag attacks that happened 30 or 40 years ago, even though the evidence has come out which proves that those things happened. It is the same reason that they cannot look at the scientific information relating to the 9-11 event, and even consider the possibility that it was carried out by or with the help of our very own government. If they allowed themselves to believe or accept the fact that the very government that controls them was capable of murdering it's own citizens, it would put them over the edge.

Everyone has to believe in something and once that allegiance is formed, they get locked into believing anything they are told by that entity, without question. And the fact that the news media repeats the stuff over and over is a brain washing technique that psychologists have known about for almost a century. Some may even have crossed over into Stockholm syndrome where they believe and identify with their captors.

Think about that for a moment ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
In psychology, Stockholm syndrome is a term used to describe a paradoxical psychological phenomenon wherein hostages express adulation and have positive feelings towards their captors that appear irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims, essentially mistaking a lack of abuse from their captors as an act of kindness.

They even begin to defend their captors. How is that different from the way some people look at this country and the government? People are taxed to death, their freedoms are taken away, their savings are taken away, their kids are indoctrinated, their food and water is poisoned, the old people and veterans are abused, and yet they cannot look at the possibility that this country and government are now corrupt and capable of anything. They won't believe because they can't believe. It would crumble the very foundation of their belief system, or in the language of youth, it would rock their world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEKYLL-7
The limo driver didn't shoot him. As for causes why he was shot...federal reserve, splintering the CIA, trying to stop the MIC in it's tracks. Take your pick, I am sure elements of all groups were not unhappy with the end result.

The limo driver did shoot him, very obviously. As for why he was shot...federal reserve, splintering the CIA, trying to stop the MIC in it's tracks. Take your pick, I am sure elements of all groups were happy with the end result because jfk was no more. They were very happy that everyone ignored the fact that Greer killed Kennedy, that is for damn sure.

An awesome post about the inside job that killed Kennedy.

JFK was probably the last President the US has had that was trying to rally the country around patriotism and to show everyone the US was a country that wanted peace and equality in the world. Granted, he was the major factor and mitigating force that thrust us into the Vietnam war, but John Kennedy did a few good things before he was murdered.

He was the man who structured and created the Civil Rights Bill, he made us shoot for the moon literally. He also rallied many nations into our corner because they still remembered the contribution America made in ending world war two. The war was only fifteen years behind people when he became President. It was America's money that rebuilt Europe and Japan and kept Russia from starving to death when their crops failed several times in a row while America's bounty was endless.

He did want to get the Federal Reserve out of doing or having any control of the currency of the US. He did sign an Executive Order instituting a new Silver monetary system. He actually had some of the new money printed and it was circulated. If I recall correctly it was called the United States Silver Note. He had Five, Ten and Twenty Dollar bills printed and put into circulation.

He also was the first Catholic President the US ever had and there were many who were afraid the Pope would be calling the shots in the US. Believe it or not, that was one of the topics of the day. Many people did not like or trust the Catholics.

When Kennedy was elected there was a military plan on the table to have Castro ousted. He was playing ball with the US until he took over Cuba but once he had control he made his political beliefs know to anyone who wanted to hear about them. He was a Communist and he abhorred Capitalists or Capitalism. The Hilton Corporation, Spreckle Sugar and many more mega moneyed corps who lost a bundle in Cuba when Castro took over, and they didn't like it one bit. They wanted their property back. Eisenhower and his people had vowed to do just that and they had formulated the plan to strike Cuba in a military invasion and they would use Cuban Nationals to do it.

Kennedy was assured it was foolproof, it was for the good of those who yearned for liberty and there were thousands of Cuban who wanted their country back. In the meantime the Castro and Che' Guevara firing squads were shooting people around the clock. Men, women and some children were executed. The biggest boosters of the plan was the CIA and of course the corporations that lost huge investments in Cuba. Cuba had been a playground just 90 miles from the States and then everything was shut down virtually overnight. There were a lot of people that didn't like that either. Cuba was a wide open playground if you could afford to spend a little while you were there. Some of the shows were legendary. It seemed like a good idea and Kennedy went along with the plan.

The final approval was to come from the new President and he gave it after he was assured nothing could go wrong. The invasion was launched on the Cuba mainland by Cubans and American mercenaries along with CIA operatives. It was supposed to be covered by US naval forces who had their numbers on the bows painted out, and an air force of World War Two aircraft that was launched out of Central America. The bulk of the attacking forces were landed by boat on the shores of the Bay of Pigs. The navy did nothing, the airplanes flew over and most were shot down and those invaders who came ashore on the beach were killed or captured. That the invasion failed miserably is a matter of history, and Kennedy was left with an embarrassing situation in the eyes of the world, especially the Russians. He didn't like it one bit and vowed to dissolve the CIA at his earliest opportunity. The Russian leader Khrushchev delighted in the fact America failed and took every opportunity to get in front of the cameras and berate America for being war mongers. He stuck out a pudgy hand in help to Cuba. It was a propaganda feeding fest and America was the main course.

Kennedy was consequently murdered by a coupe d'état formulated by big business and aided by the CIA which was a way of salvaging their Golden Parachutes. It was a planned hit and it was successful. Many of the faces we saw in the newsreels and on TV at the time were heavily involved including LBJ who salivated at the mere mention of him becoming the next President. George Bush senior was the senior CIA officer in New Orleans where Oswald was recruited, and of course Allen Dulles, the former OSS head during world war two was in charge of the new CIA at the time.

People forget Senator Arlen Specter and the later President Ford were on the Warren committee. Arlen Specter was the person who invented the story about the Magic Bullet that supposedly went into Governor Connelly's body several times and then wound up on the stretcher where Kennedy's body was delivered to Parkland hospital later, in pristine condition without a mark on it. It still amazes me that anyone could buy that story. It astounds me to this day that the Warren Commission report was ever bought by the American public because of the omissions in it and the blatant cover ups that were swept under the rug by everybody.

After Kennedy was killed, the US began to change radically from a country where freedom was cherished above all else to a country of mass welfare and give aways. It engendered a system where the Roosevelt system of helping the poor escalated into a way of life that carried on to this day. America had the educational system, the health care system and a way of life that was envied in every country of the world. We had factories, steel mills, coal mines, the best cars in the world, and America was truly the land of plenty. Then the Vietnam war was escalated by a made up provocation of an attack on one of our naval ships, the demonstrators at home grew stronger and more brave and the protests became organized sieges on many American cities and on the campuses of many universities. That was when accountability lost its bite in America. Prior to that if you lived in a community and it was discovered you stole from a neighbor you were shunned. You were done and just about had to move away if you ever wanted to get a job or get any kind of a career started. People were accountable for their actions then. The protestors brought that to an end. It was a mindset that basically held, anyone can do anything they want to do and there are no consequences.

Kennedy was a real war hero. When his PT Boat was rammed by a Japanese Destroyer which cut the boat in half and sank it. Most of Kennedy's men made it to a small Pacific Island. Several of his men were wounded in the attack and one in particular was burned. When Kennedy decided to move to the next Island in hopes of being seen by a passing PT Boat he took one of the wounded men in his teeth and swam to the next island. He was also injured and suffered the rest of his life from the back injury he received during the sinking of his boat. He thought of his own men first. They were rescued consequently because of his actions. However, when Kennedy died, America began to die as well. It has never stopped since that day, November 22, 1963. I was a young Naval Officer and I remember it well. I also remember how it used to be and find it nearly unbelieveable that it has accelerated to such an extent as it has. If I hadn't been there I would almost challenge you it didn't happen, but it did because I experienced it first hand.

Caseyboy

Bob Harris, a disinfo failure at Kennedy research

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DguBcLpWBS0&feature=related
I knew a long time ago, bobharris77 had realized during the making of this clip that the film had in fact been altered to hide the fact the driver shot Kennedy. He did make some adjustments to it because you can no longer advance it with your mouse from 158-200-202. At two minutes you could see the red smoke and then advance to 202 and see the red blotch appear, both of those happening in unison with the white extending backward.

At around 1:30 he's babbling on about how the driver's left hand is at his side while holding steady at frame 312. At the end of his verbal nonsense he advances to frame 313 where you can clearly see it extend in sync with the headshot. What he did was create this effect which distracts the viewer from seeing the fake white working in sync with the fake red blotch. He did this because the screen didn't change for 30 or more seconds before advancing it to 313. This amount of time would have revealed to at least some viewers the connection between the fake reflection and the headshot. Bob, knows the driver fired on Kennedy and this effect proves it beyond any doubt. Bob, is a wannabe conspiracy theorist which means the driver did it, is off limits. This should teach anybody out there...do not try to use the film to disprove an obvious fact because some sleuth may come along and use it against you. After this idiot found out I was using his stupid video to prove the film was altered he went back and enhanced the effect to better hide the fake white and fake mist causing and hiding the headshot from the front.
WallPaint551.jpg

The above effect was created to hide the fake reflection and fake blood mist from working in sync to cause and hide the heashot coming from the driver. Watch the fake white extend in unison with the red mist between 312-313.
harrisfakeegifnormal.gif

312-313
jfkslowjoltgif.gif

The Certified Idiot himself.
WallPaint726.jpg

I'm not arguing with any person. I am mocking countless idiots who are denying reality. Greer's left arm crosses his shoulder in nix which contradicts Zapruder in the most important way. This fact can only be denied or simply ignored.
enhanced-nix-gif_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

jfk__GIFSoupcom.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEKYLL-7
The limo driver didn't shoot him. As for causes why he was shot...federal reserve, splintering the CIA, trying to stop the MIC in it's tracks. Take your pick, I am sure elements of all groups were not unhappy with the end result.

The limo driver did shoot him, very obviously. As for why he was shot...federal reserve, splintering the CIA, trying to stop the MIC in it's tracks. Take your pick, I am sure elements of all groups were happy with the end result because jfk was no more. They were very happy that everyone ignored the fact that Greer killed Kennedy, that is for damn sure.

An awesome post about the inside job that killed Kennedy.

JFK was probably the last President the US has had that was trying to rally the country around patriotism and to show everyone the US was a country that wanted peace and equality in the world. Granted, he was the major factor and mitigating force that thrust us into the Vietnam war, but John Kennedy did a few good things before he was murdered.

He was the man who structured and created the Civil Rights Bill, he made us shoot for the moon literally. He also rallied many nations into our corner because they still remembered the contribution America made in ending world war two. The war was only fifteen years behind people when he became President. It was America's money that rebuilt Europe and Japan and kept Russia from starving to death when their crops failed several times in a row while America's bounty was endless.

He did want to get the Federal Reserve out of doing or having any control of the currency of the US. He did sign an Executive Order instituting a new Silver monetary system. He actually had some of the new money printed and it was circulated. If I recall correctly it was called the United States Silver Note. He had Five, Ten and Twenty Dollar bills printed and put into circulation.

He also was the first Catholic President the US ever had and there were many who were afraid the Pope would be calling the shots in the US. Believe it or not, that was one of the topics of the day. Many people did not like or trust the Catholics.

When Kennedy was elected there was a military plan on the table to have Castro ousted. He was playing ball with the US until he took over Cuba but once he had control he made his political beliefs know to anyone who wanted to hear about them. He was a Communist and he abhorred Capitalists or Capitalism. The Hilton Corporation, Spreckle Sugar and many more mega moneyed corps who lost a bundle in Cuba when Castro took over, and they didn't like it one bit. They wanted their property back. Eisenhower and his people had vowed to do just that and they had formulated the plan to strike Cuba in a military invasion and they would use Cuban Nationals to do it.

Kennedy was assured it was foolproof, it was for the good of those who yearned for liberty and there were thousands of Cuban who wanted their country back. In the meantime the Castro and Che' Guevara firing squads were shooting people around the clock. Men, women and some children were executed. The biggest boosters of the plan was the CIA and of course the corporations that lost huge investments in Cuba. Cuba had been a playground just 90 miles from the States and then everything was shut down virtually overnight. There were a lot of people that didn't like that either. Cuba was a wide open playground if you could afford to spend a little while you were there. Some of the shows were legendary. It seemed like a good idea and Kennedy went along with the plan.

The final approval was to come from the new President and he gave it after he was assured nothing could go wrong. The invasion was launched on the Cuba mainland by Cubans and American mercenaries along with CIA operatives. It was supposed to be covered by US naval forces who had their numbers on the bows painted out, and an air force of World War Two aircraft that was launched out of Central America. The bulk of the attacking forces were landed by boat on the shores of the Bay of Pigs. The navy did nothing, the airplanes flew over and most were shot down and those invaders who came ashore on the beach were killed or captured. That the invasion failed miserably is a matter of history, and Kennedy was left with an embarrassing situation in the eyes of the world, especially the Russians. He didn't like it one bit and vowed to dissolve the CIA at his earliest opportunity. The Russian leader Khrushchev delighted in the fact America failed and took every opportunity to get in front of the cameras and berate America for being war mongers. He stuck out a pudgy hand in help to Cuba. It was a propaganda feeding fest and America was the main course.

Kennedy was consequently murdered by a coupe d'état formulated by big business and aided by the CIA which was a way of salvaging their Golden Parachutes. It was a planned hit and it was successful. Many of the faces we saw in the newsreels and on TV at the time were heavily involved including LBJ who salivated at the mere mention of him becoming the next President. George Bush senior was the senior CIA officer in New Orleans where Oswald was recruited, and of course Allen Dulles, the former OSS head during world war two was in charge of the new CIA at the time.

People forget Senator Arlen Specter and the later President Ford were on the Warren committee. Arlen Specter was the person who invented the story about the Magic Bullet that supposedly went into Governor Connelly's body several times and then wound up on the stretcher where Kennedy's body was delivered to Parkland hospital later, in pristine condition without a mark on it. It still amazes me that anyone could buy that story. It astounds me to this day that the Warren Commission report was ever bought by the American public because of the omissions in it and the blatant cover ups that were swept under the rug by everybody.

After Kennedy was killed, the US began to change radically from a country where freedom was cherished above all else to a country of mass welfare and give aways. It engendered a system where the Roosevelt system of helping the poor escalated into a way of life that carried on to this day. America had the educational system, the health care system and a way of life that was envied in every country of the world. We had factories, steel mills, coal mines, the best cars in the world, and America was truly the land of plenty. Then the Vietnam war was escalated by a made up provocation of an attack on one of our naval ships, the demonstrators at home grew stronger and more brave and the protests became organized sieges on many American cities and on the campuses of many universities. That was when accountability lost its bite in America. Prior to that if you lived in a community and it was discovered you stole from a neighbor you were shunned. You were done and just about had to move away if you ever wanted to get a job or get any kind of a career started. People were accountable for their actions then. The protestors brought that to an end. It was a mindset that basically held, anyone can do anything they want to do and there are no consequences.

Kennedy was a real war hero. When his PT Boat was rammed by a Japanese Destroyer which cut the boat in half and sank it. Most of Kennedy's men made it to a small Pacific Island. Several of his men were wounded in the attack and one in particular was burned. When Kennedy decided to move to the next Island in hopes of being seen by a passing PT Boat he took one of the wounded men in his teeth and swam to the next island. He was also injured and suffered the rest of his life from the back injury he received during the sinking of his boat. He thought of his own men first. They were rescued consequently because of his actions. However, when Kennedy died, America began to die as well. It has never stopped since that day, November 22, 1963. I was a young Naval Officer and I remember it well. I also remember how it used to be and find it nearly unbelieveable that it has accelerated to such an extent as it has. If I hadn't been there I would almost challenge you it didn't happen, but it did because I experienced it first hand.

Caseyboy

Kennedy's back was not injured in the sinking of PT 109. His back was injured before he joined the Navy. Nevertheless, JFK was indeed a hero in the PT 109 incident...too bad the movie did not show a true historical account of the incedent and the subsequent events leading to eventual rescue. In short, the movie was pathetic.

Mocking an entire generation of baby boomers whose 47 year reign on covering up Jfk's real assassin has ended

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/hill_j.htm

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "www.deeppoliticsforum.com

Over the past 24 hours a certain Robert Hanson was successful in penetrating the Deep Politics Forum with the obvious truth about the driver killing Kennedy and I banned him because the truth raped my soul so I used my power to censor the truth that has been known by Fetzer, Groden and hundreds of other researchers for decades.

In doing so, Hanson hosted a most enlightening workshop in the craft of sleuthing.

About a half-hour ago I discovered Hanson's blog, "The Driver Killed Kennedy." It seems to have been created on November 19 of this year.

From his blog there is his thread titled "Jean Hill saw Greer shoot back."

In classic sleuthing style, Hanson cites a lengthy segment of Hill's WC testimony given to Arlen Specter so as to A) demonstrate his own familiarity with the record, and B) appeal to reading comprehension and general Kennedy sleuthing.

In essence, Hill states that she simply saw the Secret Service shooting back which is totally obvious to everyone looking at Greer's left arm crossing his right shoulder in the nix film. SHE STATES THAT SHE SAW THE SS SHOOT BACK AND SHE CLEARLY STATES THAT SHE HEARD GUNFIRE FROM THE GRASSY KNOLL. This, in the real world is called corroboration. Greer is the only ss agent who shot back, so she could not have meant anyone else.

Mr. SPECTER - You thought that perhaps the second burst of shots you heard were being directed toward him by the Secret Service?
Mrs. HILL - I Just thought, "Oh, goodness, the Secret Service is shooting back
."

Hanson is TELLING THE TRUTH when he states that "Jean Hill saw Greer shoot back,"

It's that simple.

I believe that he is TELLING TRUTH BUT AM REALLY AFRAID TO ADMIT IT.

Here's what Hill told Specter -- as published by Hanson on his own blog:

Mr. SPECTER - What was your impression as to the source of the second group of shots which you have described as the fourth, perhaps the fifth, and perhaps the sixth shot?

Mrs. HILL - Well, nothing, except that I thought that they were fired by someone else.

Mr. SPECTER - And did you have any idea where they were coming from?

Mrs. HILL - No; as I said, I thought they were coming from the general direction of that knoll.

Mr. SPECTER - Well, did you think that the Secret Service was firing them from that knoll?

Mrs. HILL - I said I didn't know-I really don't.

Specter was trying to make her sound crazy but she was simply describing the confusion of gunshots coming from all directions. She saw Greer shoot back and she heard what she thought were multiple shots from the knoll although there was only one fired immediately after Greer shot Kennedy to provide a distraction for Greer. The last shot arguably did come from the north knoll but was was fired to only confuse people as to who shot Kennedy. Without the last shot that followed Greer's, people would have thrown their hands up like the agents did after Roberts called them off jfk's limo. It was a dummie shot to confuse and give witnesses an alternative account for where the fatal shot really came from, the ss agent driving Kennedy's limo.

Mr. SPECTER - You just had the general impression that shots were coming from the knoll?

Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mr. SPECTER - And you had the general impression that the Secret Service was firing the second group of shots at the man who fired the first group of shots?

Mrs. HILL - That's right

Mr. SPECTER - But you had no specific impression as to the source of those shots?

Mrs. HILL - No.

What could have prompted Hill to conclude that the SS was shooting in Dealey Plaza? Because she was looking right at Greer when he shot back at jfk's forehead.
WallPaint653.jpg

Mr. SPECTER - You thought that perhaps the second burst of shots you heard were being directed toward him by the Secret Service?

Mrs. HILL - I Just thought, "Oh, goodness, the Secret Service is shooting back."

Mrs. Hill - ... I thought, because I guess from the TV and movies, that it was Secret Service agents shooting back. To me, if somebody shoots at somebody they always shoot back and so I just thought that that's what it was and I thought, well, they are getting him and shooting back, you know; I didn't know[.]

In point of FACT:

Hill offers eyewitness evidence for a Greer Shot.

Hill offers compelling ear witness testimony for a Grassy Knoll shot which is the red herring promoted by Hollywood and disinfo clowns like Groden and Fetzer

And so we're left with this:

For the third time, Hanson is TELLING THE TRUTH when he states that "Jean Hill saw Greer shoot back." I see no other viable interpretations for his obvious claim.

It's that simple.

Expect more of this sort of truth movement as we move closer to the 50th anniversary of the Dealey Plaza coup d'etat. I am afraid but I know just beneath the surface that Greer killed Kennedy.

Re: The driver killed Kennedy

Thats fake. Can you prove it he did in here.

I clearly posted enough evidence to convict 10 OJ's and you ignored every bit of it. The driver passed the gun in Zapruder with both hands off the wheel four seconds before the fatal shot. The nix film contradicts the Zfilm by showing that Greer's left arm/hand really do cross over just the way they appear to in Zapruder but at closer examination fake reflections are causing the headshot in Zapruder. The FAKE reflection you keep referring to is old news and is an invalid argument at this point because Greer's arm crosses in Nix, which explains why it looks exactly like Greer shoots jfk in Zapruder because he really did.

I knew last year the only battle left to fight was the truth against the red herring and the grassy knoll is the devil in sheeps clothing. The zapruder film was altered to make it look like the fatal shot came from the right side but it came from the front like most say but they leave out the little fact that the fence is a right side shot, totally inconsistent with a wound path necessary to cause the right rear exit.

The goons could make certain alterations to the film but nothing drastic, like making jfk go forward, the direction he would have went had the shot really come from the rear. They knew early on that witnesses reported shots from the grassy knoll so they went with that type of deception for the altered film that we all see today.

It's obvious they did NOT want the film to appear like the shot came from the driver even though it really does look that way if you are researching it but most people just saw it once or twice or people like Oliver Stone used the altered film to peddle the lie that is the grassy snow job. Make no mistake, Hollywood played a very important role in giving Americans an alternative to the absurd conclusions of the Warren Commission and covering up the real truth for the government, and of course making millions of $$$.

The red mist or blood spray is fake as many here have seen by seeing it form between 312-313. I've said it was painted in for two reasons. One, to prevent anyone from seeing the bullet enter jfk's right forehead and two, it gives the illusion that the right side of his head explodes. The Nix film is crucial in solving this case but so is the Muchmore film which provides a greater angle than nix or Z at the time of the headshot. In Muchmore, no red mist is showing and her angle is the best out of the three. Also, we see in zframe 319, the bleached gun going to the floor. Well, something similar happens in the other two films.

It looks like the shot came from the right side because that's what they wanted you to believe and everyone bought it hook, line and sinker. But, it's an obvious lie that was pretty easy to expose if you were researching it like myself and of course were willing to tell the truth if you found it. Everyone watching this close-up thinks it comes from the right side.
jfkheadsnapzap.gif

jfktwicefromfront.gif

At closer examination, by looking at slow-motion clips, the alteration is crystal clear by viewing the fake red mist forming between frames 312-313.
jfkfakeredmistgif.gif

The idiot, Bob Harris plays a very important role in exposing this all -important alteration to hide the front right entrance and Kennedy's real assassin, the driver. The fake reflection and fake mist are working in perfect sync to cause and hide the front right entrance but thanks to Bob, it's easy to see.
harrisfakee3125.gif

Tyler, the son of Fred Newcomb gets busy

Amazon.com: Tyler Newcomb's review of Murder from within

Posted on Nov. 9, 2010 2:24 AM PST

Maskmaker says:

Tyler, years ago I found a jpg of a newspaper clip from the Chicago sun times, dated Sat., Nov 23, 1963, and not only is Senator Yarborough quoted as saying he smelled gun powder on LBJ's limo nearly all the way to the hospital, he is quoted as saying that the 3rd shot may have been from a Secret Service man returning fire! Can't wait to get my hands on this book after all these years, & hopefully, the DVD! All the evidence points towards Greer taking the final shot.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov. 9, 2010 2:41 AM PST

Tyler Newcomb says:

Yes I have a very faded copy of that. If you still have it I'd like to see if it's better than mine to find a way to put it in the book. Thanks

A Murder Within was self published in 1974.

Over right eye, out the right rear by bill greer

The parabolic arc being the secondary exit trajectory.

The bullet trace certainly looks to be exiting his right ear.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvkw93jfXaA[/media]

Original Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvkw93jfXaA

My biggest fan/troll tells the truth and even shows the right rear protruding after the front right impact on jfk's forehead. Sicknote and $ick3nin.vend3tta are Soupnazi from www.scam.com and he secretly wants me to move forward with my work.
YiCzLI.gif

FRAME 337 showing right rear exit.
WallPaint441.jpg

Soupnazi, A One Of Kind Kennedy Troll

7forever, Why is there NO right rear bullet exit?.

Why isn't there any brain/skull debris exiting the back of JFK's head?. (Nix gif below).
jfk__GIFSoupcom.gif

Can you give me an answer?.

Kind Regards.

7forever, Why is there NO right rear bullet exit?.

Why isn't there any brain/skull debris exiting the back of JFK's head?. (Nix gif below).
jfk__GIFSoupcom.gif

Can you give me an answer?.

Kind Regards.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74729&page=342

lol 7forever, the drive is not the shooter. look at the clips you posted carefully. Notice the drivers LEFT hand is on the steering wheel. HTF does he shoot kennedy with his right hand.

What you are seeing the the sun shining on the greasy hair of the passenger not a silver pistol. The sun is even shining off the greasy hair of the driver. Back then it was common for men to grease their hair. I remember my dad using Brylcreem back in the day.

And Rodin, lol, come on man, do you seriously believe Jacky killed her husband.

lol Phantom, the driver is the shooter, always was and always will be. Look at the clips I posted carefully. Notice the driver's LEFT hand is passing the gun to his right hand before he turns the first time.
gifsoup.gif

What you are seeing is a fake blob of white created by a 1963 goon squad.LOL Real hair reflections do not recoil at the exact moment a president is being shot by his driver unless the driver shot that president, which Greer clearly and obviously did. It even separates from Roy's head.LOL
jfkwhitegifrecoil.gif

jfkwhitegiffast.gif

Werbung:

you're misreading the video evidence. bullet smoke trails emit from the barrel of the gun, not the target. the target emits fragments of bone, brain and blood. the fragment evidence shows the exit point, not the entrance point. it shows an exit point consistent with a bullet that originated from jackies position.

You're misreading the video evidence and real life. Clear bullet smoke emits when it hits its target. The bullet struck jfk in the right forehead emitting smoke at that point. Mussolini was executed with a shot to the back of the head and smoke emits from that point. You don't know what you're talking about in the least.
Kennedy shot from the front by the driver, William Greer.

nixx_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

A man shot in the face with smoke at entrance.
facee-shot_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Mussolini shot in back of head in the mid 40's.
mussolini_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

CASE CLOSED

Back