What if,,Jesus was never whipped and hung on the cross?

steveox

Would the world been better today? And Arabs and Jews would got along with each other right now. Plus Hitler would never been the head of Germany.

Werbung:
Hitler would never became a politican if Jesus was never on the cross. Suppose Jesus was Roman and killed in Rome? Then Hitler would never been buddies with Mussolini. In fact he would round up Italians and gas them plus he would invaded rome instead of France.

Hitler would never became a politican if Jesus was never on the cross. Suppose Jesus was Roman and killed in Rome? Then Hitler would never been buddies with Mussolini. In fact he would round up Italians and gas them plus he would invaded rome instead of France.

If it werent the Jews it would have been another minority Hitler needed a scapegoat for the tough times Germany was going through and the Jews were a convenient target.

And yes,,Jews are responsible for the downfall of the economy. So i hope IRAN NUKES ISRAEL!!!

This man is here
iranian-president.jpg

To Finish what his man started
adolf-hitler-photo.jpg

Werbung:
Would the world been better today? And Arabs and Jews would got along with each other right now. Plus Hitler would never been the head of Germany.

If He had never hung on the cross then the first coming would still be ahead of us.

The world would be worse off just like it was worse off before the cross.

As someone said: the arabs and Jews hated each other long before the first coming and I suppose they would and do regardless of the cross.

I am curious about what prompted this question?

Back