What does the attack on Paris mean?

Aus22

This time the Is attack innocent people in Paris mainly young going to a Rock concert or football match. This is not justified in Islam The Quran states that "Whoever kills a soul
P1020584.JPG
unless for a soul or for corruption in the land-it is as if he had slain humankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it I as if he had saved humankind entirely (Chapter5, verse 32)
There is no justification for this attack. None of these people were responsible for and attack on ISLAM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Werbung:
This time the Is attack innocent people in Paris mainly young going to a Rock concert or football match. This is not justified in Islam The Quran states that "Whoever kills a soul View attachment 781 unless for a soul or for corruption in the land-it is as if he had slain humankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it I as if he had saved humankind entirely (Chapter5, verse 32)
There is no justification for this attack. None of these people were responsible for and attack on ISLAM.
But what is meant by.."or for corruption in the land?" Wouldn't muslims consider a heavy metal rock concert a corruption? Maybe I'm reading it wrong.

The attacks have been on all innocent people. Think of the tourists on a plane in Egypt they were innocent too, the only people not deemed innocent are those engaged in warfare (soldiers, because that is their job).

This attack is one that may have slipped through, as I am sure intelligence has prevented many that we as the public are unaware of. It was an international attack in many ways; the football stadium had German fans, and the concert was an American group.

While all countries are on alert, it means that we, as the public have to be more aware and look out for potential terrorists.

The world should unite against terrorism and crush it. Problem is nations which can get it done have been working at cross-purposes for decades . . .

Support terrorists to dilute the influence of the other in a region and that is what has got us where we now. But it's not the time for finger-pointing. We've all been affected by terrorism either directly or indirectly and the U.S, allies and Russia should work together to defeat ISIS, which apparently is now interested in international terrorism.

Personally, I think it's past time to close our borders, drill our own oil and let the Arabs retreat back into the 14th. century where they were the most comfortable! We are always running around the world trying to "fix" everybody! It's time we fix ourselves! Our allies should do the same. If I'm attacked as being "racist" or whatever, so be it! I don't hate anyone because of their race, creed or color, but our cultures DO NOT MESH, and they never will. We need to stop bowing to the god of political correctness. This s**t is real!

Personally, I think it's past time to close our borders, drill our own oil and let the Arabs retreat back into the 14th. century where they were the most comfortable! We are always running around the world trying to "fix" everybody! It's time we fix ourselves! Our allies should do the same. If I'm attacked as being "racist" or whatever, so be it! I don't hate anyone because of their race, creed or color, but our cultures DO NOT MESH, and they never will. We need to stop bowing to the god of political correctness. This s**t is real!
There is a fundamental conflict which does preclude meshing. It's very odd as I can think of no other that is so.

jbbarn I quoted from an article by Kuranda Seyit the secretary of the Islamic Council of Victoria. I assume his interpretation is correct. My own Quaran used the words, "spreading mischief in the land" This would need to be interpret because it is vague like some bible verses,
Whatever interpretation you take most of the victims in Paris seem innocent Attending a football game is spreading mischief and is done in most Muslim countries. While fanatical Muslims might condemn a rock concert there is nothing in the quran that supports this. Also why were the audience kill including the disable , but not the band., Also what is evil about eating Asian food.

I do not agree with closing our borders. This is impossible in Europe. Even here in Australia while we had stop the boats we allow Muslim refugees to come here. We are next door to the largest Muslim nation in the world Indonesia. While we will have to vet migrants we can not ignore them.. They have made our nation rich.
Dogtower Australia and USA have meshed many cultures and religions from Italian , Greek, Vietnamese and Chinese. Why can't with mesh with Arab Muslims?

It has been my experience that muslims will NOT assimilate into western culture. In places where they have settled here in the U.S., they are trying to make Sharia law an alternative to our own Constitution. That will never be the case, without a civil war.

It has been my experience that muslims will NOT assimilate into western culture. In places where they have settled here in the U.S., they are trying to make Sharia law an alternative to our own Constitution. That will never be the case, without a civil war.
Their scripture condemns melting into the new country. When a religion has a significant political side built into the doctrine it changes the dynamic dramatically.

We have the same problem here in the UK. Muslims will only move to certain areas, areas were they know other Muslims live so then in most towns now we have sectiona of it that are all Muslim communities.

Multiculturalism doesn't exist because they don't want to mix with English people. With ANY other people.

We have the same problem here in the UK. Muslims will only move to certain areas, areas were they know other Muslims live so then in most towns now we have sectiona of it that are all Muslim communities.

Multiculturalism doesn't exist because they don't want to mix with English people. With ANY other people.
If they mixed it would not be mul t icultural.

There seems much
confusion. Sharia law s similar to church law imposed by many churches. It is necessary for Muslims to even determine what to eat. But it should not be imposed on non believers .
All migrants try to settle in areas near their country men. That why we have Italian and Chinese s ghettos. But Muslims will mix eventually. We have a Muslim friend in our suburb which is not ghetto. We even have some in China town.

It's not about Islam and the main reason why Paris was attacked is France's military interventions in the Middle East. The French are generally so weak on national security that they cannot handle Islamic extremists even when there is a prior warning on an impending attack and some of the suspects were on the terror watch list. The best way to deal with this situation for France is to get out of Syria and stop bombing ISIS targets as part of the US coalition. The French have never been good at war making and it's a grave mistake to act like a great power rivalling Britain and the US, thus instigating ISIS terrorists to attack French interests.

Werbung:
This time the Is attack innocent people in Paris mainly young going to a Rock concert or football match. This is not justified in Islam The Quran states that "Whoever kills a soul
View attachment 781
unless for a soul or for corruption in the land-it is as if he had slain humankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it I as if he had saved humankind entirely (Chapter5, verse 32)

I am sure if someone helpfully points this out to them they will change their ways.....

Back