Were they arrested for being black in a public place?

We are not discussing opinions here.

We are discussing facts.

Are you suggesting blacks are wrongly imprisoned?

If so ... please provide some credible sources that state on a grand scale blacks are imprisoned for crimes they did not commit.

I didn't say that there was. But, culturally, there is a very big difference.

What difference.

All normal thinking people regardless of which side know HRC was a flawed candidate.

Nothing about polls are fact.

Period.

Correct.

But, that doesn't change the fact that polls are not fact.

You think Democrats will win in November?

2020?

Gonna site that big blue wave nonsense?

There is no evidence these men were treated differently.

I have already stated this fact.

Yes

There is no evidence that supports your belief.

This is not fact.

There is no evidence that supports your beliefs as being facts.

There is no evidence that supports this event had anything at all to do with skin color.

Strawman

You are ignoring all the other controversial things Starbucks has done.

It's a fact that whites were on TV when the incident was being reported stating that they had also been in Starbucks without having ordered anything and were not asked to leave, let alone arrested.

It's not a "strawman" that the link you provided was about providing jobs to young people. That was what you used to back up your opinion that Starbucks had a history of political grandstanding.

Do I think Democrats will win in 2018, in 2020? Yes, I think a lot of them will. When they do it won't be because of the MSM, because illegal aliens are voting, or any of the rest of the nonsense. It will be because of Trump, pure and simple.

Werbung:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Not really ....

What I really wonder is what psycho excuses the sheeple will claim when Trump wins again in 2020.

Will it be Russia?

Gerrymandering ?

A racist America?

What excuse will our deranged friends use?

LOL, the "sheeple", and the "parrots", are the ones that voted for him the last time, and then depended on a spineless Electoral College to deprive the will of the people in favor of the corporatist plutocrats. In the long run it made little difference since there were two corrupt, and amazingly inadequate, candidates being pushed by the sycophants of the two major parties with no consideration for the better qualified candidates of either party, and the minority parties.

Your form of insanity gave us Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and numerous others. It has never lasted before, and one can only hope it will not this time.

It's a fact that whites were on TV when the incident was being reported stating that they had also been in Starbucks without having ordered anything and were not asked to leave, let alone arrested.

Then it should be easy for you to post a link to back up your claim, shouldn't it?

It's not a "strawman" that the link you provided was about providing jobs to young people. That was what you used to back up your opinion that Starbucks had a history of political grandstanding.

I used the #racetogether also.

You just ignored it.

Do I think Democrats will win in 2018, in 2020? Yes, I think a lot of them will. When they do it won't be because of the MSM, because illegal aliens are voting, or any of the rest of the nonsense. It will be because of Trump, pure and simple.

LOL ....

You sure about that?

You'd better start practicing up on your excuses.

Will it be Russians?

Gerrymandering?

The Electoral College?

Illegals being denied the right to vote?

Common on ....

You know the drill.

1 Then it should be easy for you to post a link to back up your claim, shouldn't it?

I used the #racetogether also.

You just ignored it.

2 LOL ....

You sure about that?

You'd better start practicing up on your excuses.

Will it be Russians?

Gerrymandering?

The Electoral College?

Illegals being denied the right to vote?

Common on ....

You know the drill.

1. No, it shouldn't be too hard.

There have been other racially charged incidents recently in IHOP and Applebee’srestaurants and a Chanel perfume store. And a second video has emerged involving Starbucks, showing a black patron in a California being denied a bathroom codebecause he didn’t make a purchase. A white patron, however, was given the code, even though he, too, hadn’t bought anything.

2. Like I said before: Want to bet how the Republican Party will fare in the next couple of elections? Trump is the best thing to have happened to the Democrats in a long time.

Your link is pure propaganda and offers no evidence whatsoever that other white customers were there without patronizing the establishment.
OK, then, let's see you find an incident in which a white customer was asked to leave a Starbucks for not having made a purchase.

I never claimed such an event.

There hasn't been such an event.

When black people are treated differently from white people, that's racism. This is, by your own admission, an example of blacks being treated differently from whites. It is one example of racism among many.

We've come a long way since the days of Jim Crow and lynchings, but we still don't have equality for the races. Until we admit that race is just an artificial construct and that there really is just one race of homo sapiens, we won't get there.

There hasn't been such an event.

When black people are treated differently from white people, that's racism. This is, by your own admission, an example of blacks being treated differently from whites. It is one example of racism among many.

I never admitted this was a case of racism.

In fact, I have stated this is a fabricated event to sow racial discourse in this Country by the marxist left.

A hoax.

And, I have provided evidence where Starbucks has participated in such shenanigans before.

We've come a long way since the days of Jim Crow and lynchings, but we still don't have equality for the races. Until we admit that race is just an artificial construct and that there really is just one race of homo sapiens, we won't get there.

The left, liberalism, and the racist Democratic Party will never allow that to happen as evidenced by over a century of racist policies, actions and positions.

I never admitted this was a case of racism.

In fact, I have stated this is a fabricated event to sow racial discourse in this Country by the marxist left.

A hoax.

And, I have provided evidence where Starbucks has participated in such shenanigans before.

You didn't admit it was a a case of racism, only that it is an example of something done to blacks that hasn't been done to whites. Now, your position is that it was all staged, that it is a hoax, never happened or was faked? Really?

The left, liberalism, and the racist Democratic Party will never allow that to happen as evidenced by over a century of racist policies, actions and positions.

Sure, it was the left, liberals, at least by your definition, who opposed civil rights in the '60s. You do have rather unique definitions of the terms "left" and "liberal" however.

You didn't admit it was a a case of racism, only that it is an example of something done to blacks that hasn't been done to whites. Now, your position is that it was all staged, that it is a hoax, never happened or was faked? Really?

Yes

Starbucks has a long history of these types of political stunts.

Sure, it was the left, liberals, at least by your definition, who opposed civil rights in the '60s. You do have rather unique definitions of the terms "left" and "liberal" however.
I use the same definition that most all Democrats use.

Facts are not racist, opinions are. That more blacks than whites wind up in prison is a fact. That is not racist. The reasons for that rely on opinions, which are racist.

Genetically, there is little difference between the races. All humans started out in Africa. Those are facts.

but only by people who don't know the difference.

The conclusions of polls are not facts. That X% of respondents said Y is a fact.

yes, that you would call it propaganda is a fact. That it is actually propaganda is an opinion.

It is a fact that the popular vote does not elect the president. Hillary Clinton won the popular vote is also a fact. It is a fact that supports the opinion that Trump did not win in a landslide. But, he did win, and we now have to live with him for a couple of more years.

There is no evidence that there was another reason why they were treated differently than white customers. That they were asked to leave, then arrested is a fact. That white customers also were in the business and had not ordered anything is also a fact. Both of those facts support the opinion of racism.

If you think that providing jobs for young people is a political stunt, then you have a point.

Personally, I think providing jobs is a good thing, and not a political stunt at all, but, that's just an opinion of mine.
The all humans started in Africa thing has recently been thrown into question with discoveries of older people elsewhere.
But clearly is a social matter and not genetic. So why do blacks fall into a criminal life much more frequently ? They eschew education and so limit their earning power. They are encouraged to do this by welfare and this supposed web of racism designed to cause this. If there is such a conspiracy it comes from the left. MLKing preached equal rights, LBJ passed unequal rights and so got his negroes voting Democrat for the foreseeable future.
The boogeyman here is LBJ.

Werbung:
The all humans started in Africa thing has recently been thrown into question with discoveries of older people elsewhere.
But clearly is a social matter and not genetic. So why do blacks fall into a criminal life much more frequently ? They eschew education and so limit their earning power. They are encouraged to do this by welfare and this supposed web of racism designed to cause this. If there is such a conspiracy it comes from the left. MLKing preached equal rights, LBJ passed unequal rights and so got his negroes voting Democrat for the foreseeable future.
The boogeyman here is LBJ.
The boogey man is the Democratic Party and marxist style government.

Back