Were they arrested for being black in a public place?

Americans also shot men with similar political ideologies and left their corpses to rot in the forested Ardennes region.

Only late on, when there was money in it for their masters, they did shoot people whose masters had the same opinions as you. Trump, trump, trump the fuhrer's marching!

Werbung:
Only late on, when there was money in it for their masters, they did shoot people whose masters had the same opinions as you. Trump, trump, trump the fuhrer's marching!
And, responds with more psychobabble.

LOL ....

Not surprising coming from a simpleton who spends his time talking normal English (or, at a real push, Cymraeg, French or even Chinese) to other so called "educated" persons.

Really?

Is that the best you can do?

Intentionally avoiding the topic of your thread?

Not surprising that you can't defend your fake news title.
Oh, the topic? You have a point. We have strayed a bit from the topic.

Well, let's get it back.

The incident at Starbucks is proof positive that black Americans still aren't treated the same as white Americans. We've come a long way since Jim Crow and separate bathrooms, but we're still not there yet.

And, pretending that such incidents are staged, or blaming the victims of discrimination is not helping the situation.

There. Call that post "psychobabble" if you want.

Well, let's get it back.

The incident at Starbucks is proof positive that black Americans still aren't treated the same as white Americans. We've come a long way since Jim Crow and separate bathrooms, but we're still not there yet.

And, pretending that such incidents are staged, or blaming the victims of discrimination is not helping the situation.

Why were the black women at the golf course not arrested?

Why were the black women at the golf course not arrested?
You mean why were they merely harassed and had cops called on them rather than actually being led off in handcuffs?
I don't know. Must be some progress in racial relationships.
Or, because they were women, and therefore less threatening to the rich white folks.

Where do you fit?
chart

You mean why were they merely harassed and had cops called on them rather than actually being led off in handcuffs?
I don't know. Must be some progress in racial relationships.
Or, because they were women, and therefore less threatening to the rich white folks.
No ....

Not exactly.

Allow me to help inform you. <--- (that would be sarcasm)

You see, when members of the public are ask to leave a private or public establishment, for whatever reason, the normal protocol is to contact the local PD if they refuse to comply.

After all, it is one of the many duties LEO's perform. It's called public service.

Refusing to leave was clearly the case in both the Starbucks incident and the case with the black women at the golf course.

Now, I'm gonna type real slow here so try to keep up.

When the PD arrived at the golf course the black women agreed to leave rather than be arrested.

Which, of course, is almost always the normal thing to do when given such an option.

But, in the case with the two men at Starbucks, they opted to be arrested instead of just leaving.

Now, let's ask ourselves a more than obvious question.

Why not just leave instead of face arrest, bail, court cost and any other legal fees that go with being processed through the system?

Surely, just buying a cup of coffee or just plain 'ol leaving would be much less time consuming and expensive.

But, had they just left without an arrest, it would have been just another non story like the women at the golf course.

They had to be arrested for the fake news MSM to make this an international story of two "innocent" victims being "arrested for being black".

I mean come on.

One can't be arrested for being black if there is no arrest.

And, if there was no arrest, the sheeple wouldn't be bleating out this fake news headlines "arrested for being black in public" like you have so loyally and dutifully demonstrated here with this thread.

Now ... here's the real irony.

We normal thinking folks don't expect the sheeple to understand any of this.

We fully expect folks like you to totally ignore all the facts, realities, and even coincidences in this case and keep parroting what your handlers tell you to say.

Well, let's get it back.

Its not there yet.....

I'm wondering where "there" is in your mind ?
King rightly called for equal rights which is much of the focus of the Bill of Rights.
These guys were not denied service in a place of business so what exactly is the problem ?

Its not there yet.....

I'm wondering where "there" is in your mind ?
King rightly called for equal rights which is much of the focus of the Bill of Rights.
These guys were not denied service in a place of business so what exactly is the problem ?
In my mind, we'll be there when people are treated equally without regard to race. We're not there yet. We have come along way, though, since before the Civil Rights Act of 1965 was passed.

No ....

Not exactly.

Allow me to help inform you. <--- (that would be sarcasm)

You see, when members of the public are ask to leave a private or public establishment, for whatever reason, the normal protocol is to contact the local PD if they refuse to comply.

After all, it is one of the many duties LEO's perform. It's called public service.

Refusing to leave was clearly the case in both the Starbucks incident and the case with the black women at the golf course.

Now, I'm gonna type real slow here so try to keep up.

When the PD arrived at the golf course the black women agreed to leave rather than be arrested.

Which, of course, is almost always the normal thing to do when given such an option.

But, in the case with the two men at Starbucks, they opted to be arrested instead of just leaving.

Now, let's ask ourselves a more than obvious question.

Why not just leave instead of face arrest, bail, court cost and any other legal fees that go with being processed through the system?

Surely, just buying a cup of coffee or just plain 'ol leaving would be much less time consuming and expensive.

But, had they just left without an arrest, it would have been just another non story like the women at the golf course.

They had to be arrested for the fake news MSM to make this an international story of two "innocent" victims being "arrested for being black".

I mean come on.

One can't be arrested for being black if there is no arrest.

And, if there was no arrest, the sheeple wouldn't be bleating out this fake news headlines "arrested for being black in public" like you have so loyally and dutifully demonstrated here with this thread.

Now ... here's the real irony.

We normal thinking folks don't expect the sheeple to understand any of this.

We fully expect folks like you to totally ignore all the facts, realities, and even coincidences in this case and keep parroting what your handlers tell you to say.
Let me ignore your snark and ask a question:

Should Rosa Parks have simply left the bus or gone to the back?

In my mind, we'll be there when people are treated equally without regard to race. We're not there yet. We have come along way, though, since before the Civil Rights Act of 1965 was passed.
Then we will never get "there".
Cant treat children the same as the elderly, disabled the same as able bodied or even men the same as women.
Everyone is biased in varying ways or degrees. That's why all King sought was equal rights. Any more than that was unrealistic.

Werbung:
Let me ignore your snark and ask a question:

Should Rosa Parks have simply left the bus or gone to the back?
You're not ignoring my snark.

As I stated in my comment .... you are ignoring the facts, realities, and even coincidences in this case so that it fits your little reality that this was not a staged event and that blacks are still arrested for sitting in restaurants in this Country.

Which is fine.

You are certainly entitled to your own little reality.

But, don't be surprised when the rest of us point out just how delusional that reality is.

Back