Well Obama seems to underunderstand then...

dogtowner

Staff member
link
George Stephanopoulos, ABC News: "And a lot of anger out there. There's so many people who simply don't think they're better off than they were four years ago. How do you convince them that they are?"

President Obama: "Well, I don't think they're better off than they were four years ago. They're not better off than they were before Lehman's collapse, before the financial crisis, before this extraordinary recession that we're going through. I think that what we've seen is that we've been able to make steady progress to stabilize the economy, but the unemployment rate is still way too high. And that's why it's so critical for us to make sure that we are taking every action we can take to put people back to work."

He realizes that the recession never ended but refuses to admit that his policies are the reason why.

Werbung:
link

He realizes that the recession never ended but refuses to admit that his policies are the reason why.

That's because his policies WERE NOT the reason for the second recession. . .the global economy was, AND the constant "just say no" of the GOP, and the constant fear mongering of the Right wing media.

Without Obama's policies, we would be MUCH worse!

Even Forbes and Bloomberg recognize that fact!

That's because his policies WERE NOT the reason for the second recession. . .the global economy was, AND the constant "just say no" of the GOP, and the constant fear mongering of the Right wing media.

Without Obama's policies, we would be MUCH worse!

Even Forbes and Bloomberg recognize that fact!

yeah right.

the USA has no effect on the global economy ? europe's leaders don't think so. when a child reaches out to a flame you HAVE to say no. and the left OWNS fear mongering. spar me the koolaid kiddo.

No dear, actually FOX NEWS own the art of fearmongering!

And, obviously in a global economy the USA affects the rest of the world, AND vice versa!

You only have to look at Wall Street the day after a drop in stock prices in Asia and Europe. . .you can actually PREDICT the drop on Wall Street when the Asian and European market open lower!

So. . .what's your point?

No dear, actually FOX NEWS own the art of fearmongering!

And, obviously in a global economy the USA affects the rest of the world, AND vice versa!

You only have to look at Wall Street the day after a drop in stock prices in Asia and Europe. . .you can actually PREDICT the drop on Wall Street when the Asian and European market open lower!

So. . .what's your point?

you don't seem capable of understanding. you use my example without seeing it.

He is not very good at admitting when he is wrong. People said that about Bush and it was probably true there too but I really notice it with obama ... So he couldn't say what we all know...

WE do not ALL know it!

The GOP believe he was wrong. . .the rest of the world doesn't!

The GOP is NOT "WE."

WE do not ALL know it!

The GOP believe he was wrong. . .the rest of the world doesn't!

The GOP is NOT "WE."

Well,... you have your opinion and no one will take that from you. I will go with the libs I know who are very unhappy with him in the way he has handled the economy and other stuff. You are the only die hard obama lover I know, even the drooling bots from work no longer drool over him.

is that why they (the rest of the world) ridicule him ?

The rest of the world doesn't ridicule him. Most world leaders praise him and have much more respect toward him than they've had in many years for an American President (Although they did like Clinton also).

If you are referring to that disgusting board platered on a BAR in China. . .it is obviously at the level of the "advertiser!"

Werbung:
The rest of the world doesn't ridicule him. Most world leaders praise him and have much more respect toward him than they've had in many years for an American President (Although they did like Clinton also).

If you are referring to that disgusting board platered on a BAR in China. . .it is obviously at the level of the "advertiser!"

dont read the paper much do you ?

the most recent example.

Back