Well hi

Snake1993

well i may not be able to say what kind of party im in because im still in high school and am going to go to college (lawer, judge, or politition) but i think im going to go with republican. I am joining this site because my friends tell me i am very good and persuasive when it comes to the heated political discussions we have at lunch. But i am looking foward to makin some political friends on this site.

Werbung:
here is a novel idea, why not go with what is right and who is correct and not pick a party? The fact is both parties are screwed up, and both are wrong on many things , sometimes both are wrong when they agree even. Don't' be a party hack, stay independent and you will find life much better.

Werbung:
here is a novel idea, why not go with what is right and who is correct and not pick a party? The fact is both parties are screwed up, and both are wrong on many things , sometimes both are wrong when they agree even. Don't' be a party hack, stay independent and you will find life much better.

Well written POFS. I would agree, it is not necessary to join any party, and I doubt you will find yourself agreeing with any party all the time. Or for me it is only sometimes. Either way, youll also notice that the left moderates in this forum are much nicer, able to form a good argument, and thier perception of reality is much better.

Back