Well done DNC

Werbung:
And please feel free to report when someone is unwilling to obey the rules.

I just love wasting two hours of my life deleting posts.

Couldnt we have the rules spelled out again, they seem to evolve depending on who does the deed or the mood of the forum. I am a simple person... I will follow the rules what ever they are but the dang bar keeps changing so its not just fustrating its confusing.

What is a ding? How many digs does someone get? Can you just keep getting dinged? Can the mods really just follow around the posts "fixing" various attacks?

Couldnt we have the rules spelled out again, they seem to evolve depending on who does the deed or the mood of the forum. I am a simple person... I will follow the rules what ever they are but the dang bar keeps changing so its not just fustrating its confusing.

What is a ding? How many digs does someone get? Can you just keep getting dinged? Can the mods really just follow around the posts "fixing" various attacks?

A ding is a "warn" BigRob spelled out the escalation somewhere.

When a sh*tstorm occurs as happened I can't ban everyone so I try and clean up and hope it blows over.

But my good nature in this regard is at the bleeding edge right now so I hope the membership finds it within themselves to cool down and keep it civil.

Werbung:
Back