Welfare State: Govt handouts make up 1/3 of U.S. wages

Little-Acorn

Stunning.

And what's even worse? The government doesn't have the money to pay it. They have to borrow money to make ANY of these payments.

That's flat-out terrifying.

The liberal utopia is almost upon us. One third of the money the country relies on to live, they depend on the Government for.

Once more than 50% of the population depends on government for their pay, will we EVER see another majority vote to cut government spending... EVER???

-------------------------------------

http://www.cnbc.com/id/41969508

Welfare State: Handouts Make Up One-Third of U.S. Wages

by John Melloy
Executive Producer, Fast Money
Published: Tuesday, 8 Mar 2011 | 3:59 PM ET

Government payouts—including Social Security, Medicare and unemployment insurance—make up more than a third of total wages and salaries of the U.S. population, a record figure that will only increase if action isn’t taken before the majority of Baby Boomers enter retirement.

Even as the economy has recovered, social welfare benefits make up 35 percent of wages and salaries this year, up from 21 percent in 2000 and 10 percent in 1960, according to TrimTabs Investment Research using Bureau of Economic Analysis data.

“The U.S. economy has become alarmingly dependent on government stimulus,” said Madeline Schnapp, director of Macroeconomic Research at TrimTabs, in a note to clients. “Consumption supported by wages and salaries is a much stronger foundation for economic growth than consumption based on social welfare benefits.”

Werbung:
Heres the Problem,,You cant get a good job without an high school diploma. You cant do **** in America without an high school diploma. So if you cant graduate you turn to welfare. You see how times were so much better in the 1940s and 1950s? Back then society was decent and respectful. And it was so much easier getting dates and marrying girls then today. Nowadays its so much tougher to make a living without an high school diploma. And Girls are tough to get because of womens rights and womens lib. Back in the 50s women didnt have rights so the only option she has is to grab a guy and marry him. Back in the 40s and 50s you didnt need an high school diploma to work in a factory or become a firefighter or a cop. You didnt need an high school diploma to work in a steel mill or a coal mine.You didnt need an high school diploma to work in Macys department store. Jobs were open no matter what your educational backgroud was. Nowadays you need an high school diploma to get a decent job. And its so much tougher to graduate because of the S.A.T system. So if you cant graduate you apply for welfare. If you want to stop welfare then i suggest congress make a new admendment in the consitution that everyone is entitled to work no matter what the education they have.

Heres the Problem,,You cant get a good job without an high school diploma. You cant do **** in America without an high school diploma. So if you cant graduate you turn to welfare. You see how times were so much better in the 1940s and 1950s? Back then society was decent and respectful. And it was so much easier getting dates and marrying girls then today. Nowadays its so much tougher to make a living without an high school diploma. And Girls are tough to get because of womens rights and womens lib. Back in the 50s women didnt have rights so the only option she has is to grab a guy and marry him. Back in the 40s and 50s you didnt need an high school diploma to work in a factory or become a firefighter or a cop. You didnt need an high school diploma to work in a steel mill or a coal mine.You didnt need an high school diploma to work in Macys department store. Jobs were open no matter what your educational backgroud was. Nowadays you need an high school diploma to get a decent job. And its so much tougher to graduate because of the S.A.T system. So if you cant graduate you apply for welfare. If you want to stop welfare then i suggest congress make a new admendment in the consitution that everyone is entitled to work no matter what the education they have.

Uh, no.

How about we make kids work in school so they get their diplomas.

Then we make it harder for the lazy to get welfare and easier for the non-lazy to be helped by charities. That way the lazy can stand on street corners an sell pencils until they have enough to feed themselves. In a country where panhandlers can make a decent wage someone who is actually selling something - anything even pencils, could do much better.

You see life is so much better in communist nations than in capitolist nations. China,North Korea,Cuba and in Venezuela where everyone has a home,food and a place to work. Communist nations take care of the people and give them rights to work,eat,live and healthcare. Capitolist nation you have no right to work,eat,live and healthcare you must earn them by graduting from high school. I thank GOD we have spies to tell China,North Korea,Cuba and in Venezuela our military secrets so one day America will be invaded by China and we call can go to work own a home eat without raising prices and live without a free market enterprise.

I didnt exactly see the GOP attack the welfare state when they actually had the power to do something about it. GOP, is just a whole bunch of talk.

Werbung:
You see life is so much better in communist nations than in capitolist nations. China,North Korea,Cuba and in Venezuela where everyone has a home,food and a place to work. Communist nations take care of the people and give them rights to work,eat,live and healthcare. Capitolist nation you have no right to work,eat,live and healthcare you must earn them by graduting from high school. I thank GOD we have spies to tell China,North Korea,Cuba and in Venezuela our military secrets so one day America will be invaded by China and we call can go to work own a home eat without raising prices and live without a free market enterprise.

Usually I can tell when people are joking. And rants this silly are usually obvious.

But this time...... :confused:

Back