We might be buying our solar panels from CHINA

cashmcall

Remember how if we didn’t let Obama hand out taxpayer money to his cronies like Solyndra, we’d be buying our solar panels from China? Well: The world’s top-selling producer of solar panels has defaulted on a $541 million bond payment. The Chinese firm Suntech hasn’t posted a profit since the first quarter of 2011 and has been relying on the government of Wuxi, the city where it is headquartered, to stay solvent. But as more bills come due, this renewable energy producer is looking less and less sustainable. Just shocking. If you’re an economic ignoramus, anyway.

If China can't make any money..WELL THERE YOU GO

Werbung:
Its almost as if nobody wants the things at any price.... wonder why ?

Billions upon billions in govt (taxpayer) subsidies for what is, at best, an ok solution to non-critical remote power needs. Its well past time to to shut this gravy train down.

What a joke. But the joke is on us.

California has solar farms and windmill farms. Ugly, ugly ugly.

California is also sitting on 100 billion barrels of sale oil. But oh no, can't touch that.

The whole world will have to buy solar because Global warming is real. It does not matter where it comes from. As storms and heatwaves increase there will be profits in solar.

The whole world will have to buy solar because Global warming is real. It does not matter where it comes from. As storms and heatwaves increase there will be profits in solar.

storms are no argument for solar. if it were real wouldn't there need to be actual warming ? I do appreciate that the Land Down Under has been in a drought state for God knows how long.

You guys just keep believing in finite resources that Pollute the air, killing and making people sick...and bitch about clean air. When gas hits 10 a gallon...lets see how much you love your gas ( that you seem to think is endless) ( by the way how much would gas cost right now if you took all of there tax dodges away...I mean tax rebates for funding politicians)

You guys just keep believing in finite resources that Pollute the air, killing and making people sick...and bitch about clean air. When gas hits 10 a gallon...lets see how much you love your gas ( that you seem to think is endless) ( by the way how much would gas cost right now if you took all of there tax dodges away...I mean tax rebates for funding politicians)

there is an alternative to fossil fuel but solar obviously isnt it. its best to stop digging the hole deeper at some point.

there is an alternative to fossil fuel but solar obviously isnt it. its best to stop digging the hole deeper at some point.

Its not it...Yet...you conservatives always forget that science advances...because you guys can't. And you bitch about every type of power thats not finite, polluting, and not a long term option.

Its not it...Yet...you conservatives always forget that science advances...because you guys can't. And you bitch about every type of power thats not finite, polluting, and not a long term option.

how many more decades of time is enough ? how many more billions ?

the needle has scarcely mived on this despite everything.

The Drought has ended in Australia but we still have the highest temperatures nearly every year. We also have frequent storms in areas which did not have them in the past. Weather is changing and Global Warming is the only explanation. The rise in sea levels are small but even a small rise will eventually cause floods. many islands will be uninhabitable and even coastal area like Florida will be flooded. Fossil fuels will have to replaced as they get scarce and expensive anyhow. So we should move to alternatives now. Petrol ,( gasoline) is near $4 a gallon here now ($1.60 a liters)

The Drought has ended in Australia but we still have the highest temperatures nearly every year. We also have frequent storms in areas which did not have them in the past. Weather is changing and Global Warming is the only explanation. The rise in sea levels are small but even a small rise will eventually cause floods. many islands will be uninhabitable and even coastal area like Florida will be flooded. Fossil fuels will have to replaced as they get scarce and expensive anyhow. So we should move to alternatives now. Petrol ,( gasoline) is near $4 a gallon here now ($1.60 a liters)

hate to break it to you but global warming is not the only answer.

regional changes are as common as dirt.

im good with alternative energy but we need to explore new ones as the useless the greenies are fixated upon are not bearing fruit.

how many more decades of time is enough ? how many more billions ?

the needle has scarcely mived on this despite everything.

I know this is hard for you...but science is not easy...How long did it take for Nuclear Power? Do you think one day there was man and he said...fuck lets dig find oil and build a motor with it? In 1950 if I told you I would have a computer that could do what phones do today...you would have said I was crazy...How long did it take to get to the moon? Is it your idea that if we can't do it yet...then its impossible?

Guess what is impossible...using Oil for ever. zero change. none. But its people like you in the 90's who would bitch about small cars and praise huge SUV's and say who cares Oil is cheap...in 10 years I hope your stuck with a gas hog and it bankrupts you while the rest of us advance.

I know this is hard for you...but science is not easy...How long did it take for Nuclear Power? Do you think one day there was man and he said...fuck lets dig find oil and build a motor with it? In 1950 if I told you I would have a computer that could do what phones do today...you would have said I was crazy...How long did it take to get to the moon? Is it your idea that if we can't do it yet...then its impossible?

Guess what is impossible...using Oil for ever. zero change. none. But its people like you in the 90's who would bitch about small cars and praise huge SUV's and say who cares Oil is cheap...in 10 years I hope your stuck with a gas hog and it bankrupts you while the rest of us advance.

it took about two years and far fewet dollars to develope the knowhow. bad choice.

You said.. I hope your stuck with a gas hog and it bankrupts you while the rest of us advance....I hate to be the one to tell you this BUT, You liberals will never advance, Your government might..Now when the conservatives take over, your welcome to come along for the ride...

Werbung:
And when there is a need, business will fill it... that you can depend on..not government.

Back