We are not tacos

the annoying thing

Yes jerk and Jill are really are in touch with Latino voters , lol they are morons and it shows so much its stopped being funny . Joe reminds me of a used car salesman who would eat a bug to sell you are car . Guess he learned that from his dad the uses car salesman .

A Quinnipiac University poll published this week found that just 26 percent of Hispanic voters surveyed approved of Biden’s job performance, the lowest mark of any demographic group.

Werbung:
you are some kind of sensitive person. You continue to obsess about the bidens. lol

Yes indeed jerk and jill are some sensitive people,, hes pissed off the blacks the Latinos the Saudis the nation of Israel
I see it as him telling the Saudis the truth and they didn't like it.

But the irony is if he'd done nothing you would've ridiculed him for that. You are a hate filled malignant person. Bile and venom are your only weap

Werbung:
I see it as him telling the Saudis the truth and they didn't like it.

But the irony is if he'd done nothing you would've ridiculed him for that. You are a hate filled malignant person. Bile and venom are your only weap
I see your still a angry man all upset and unstable . like in your mommy's basement must be difficult for you . At least you got your your job at the car wash .

Back