Wages rise on California farms. Americans still don’t want the job

Yup.
Wall blocks the way out really.
But CEOs won't want to go to prison so they will be quite active blocking the solving of illegal immigration.
That's the main reason for the wall, pork belly spending.
But people want it fixed as it hurts them. And I'm glad trump is willing to side with the people and for rule of law.
I was with you right up to the last sentence. All this time, I thought Trump's solution to illegal immigration was the wall.

Werbung:
I was with you right up to the last sentence. All this time, I thought Trump's solution to illegal immigration was the wall.
It's a nice visible tangible sign of him doing something. It will register with folks but making them unattractive to employ is what makes them lesve. Symbolism matters though.

It's a nice visible tangible sign of him doing something. It will register with folks but making them unattractive to employ is what makes them lesve. Symbolism matters though.
Yes, symbolism, making the electorate think that something has been done to end illegal immigration.

While more productive actions actually are making the illegals want to go home.
The illegal Mexicans do seem to be leaving, and without building a multi billion dollar "symbol" that is the wall. Maybe we really don't need that wall after all.

The illegal Mexicans do seem to be leaving, and without building a multi billion dollar "symbol" that is the wall. Maybe we really don't need that wall after all.
Need ? No, not really if all you want is the people gone. But it will hurt the drug trade. We've picked away loads more on dumber stuff. The bullet train to and from nowhere for example.

Need ? No, not really if all you want is the people gone. But it will hurt the drug trade. We've picked away loads more on dumber stuff. The bullet train to and from nowhere for example.
If California wastes a ton of money on a bullet train, then it's OK for the US to waste a ton of money on a border wall. Somehow, the logic of that escapes me.

The cartels will manage to get drugs into the US as long as there continues to be a market for illegal drugs.
Addicts will still get their fixes, wall or no wall.

If California wastes a ton of money on a bullet train, then it's OK for the US to waste a ton of money on a border wall. Somehow, the logic of that escapes me.

The cartels will manage to get drugs into the US as long as there continues to be a market for illegal drugs.
Addicts will still get their fixes, wall or no wall.
The difference is if the cartels go heavy duty then we have justification to vaporize them.

No not yet.
I'd call the number of murders along the border, the tons of contraband brought into the USA, the billions in revenue they'e getting, mostly tax free, and the fact that we can't stop them pretty heavy duty.

What would heavy duty look like in your opinion?

I'd call the number of murders along the border, the tons of contraband brought into the USA, the billions in revenue they'e getting, mostly tax free, and the fact that we can't stop them pretty heavy duty.

What would heavy duty look like in your opinion?
A tank. Howitzer. Armored personnel carriers.
Emphasis on the heavy and destructive.

Werbung:
Back