Wages rise on California farms. Americans still don’t want the job

SOMEE OF THE CLOTHING may have been imported from cHina but the coat has a label with an European name. It was bought in a town SOLVANGwhere Danish migrants settled near Los Angeles. THEy provide a mrket for heavy coasts. OVERCOATS can noy bre bought in Australia because we think it is not cold here despite sometimes going don to freezing. SO MArkets and customs do play a part.

Werbung:
SOMEE OF THE CLOTHING may have been imported from cHina but the coat has a label with an European name. It was bought in a town SOLVANGwhere Danish migrants settled near Los Angeles. THEy provide a mrket for heavy coasts. OVERCOATS can noy bre bought in Australia because we think it is not cold here despite sometimes going don to freezing. SO MArkets and customs do play a part.
I've been to Solvang. It is totally a tourist town. Are you sure clothing was made there, or was it just imported to there?

Check the coat for its "made in..." label. I'm willing to bet it was not made in Europe or the US.

I can not Find Any mADE in CHINA LABEL. some GOODS ARE IMPORTED OR MADE IN THE USA FOR PARTTICULAR MIGRANT COMMUNTIES

I can not Find Any mADE in CHINA LABEL. some GOODS ARE IMPORTED OR MADE IN THE USA FOR PARTTICULAR MIGRANT COMMUNTIES
I'm not aware of any clothing made specifically for migrant communities.
Somewhere, there must be a label telling the buyer where the item was made.

OH !
Well friend youve bought yourself a knockoff (illegally imported and made without permission of the trademark holder). I should have known from the reference to socks.
Did you buy from a street vendor ?
And Australia should be very interested in your new clothes as there could be tiny animals living in that coat. I'd get it professionally cleaned pretty soon.
Back to the imports fir migrants, there clearly things of an ethnic or cultural nature imported for folks if that group. Saris for indians etc.

thanks for your advise. I do nt know much abut DANISH CLOTHS BUt I lived n a Filipino community in SAn Jose and there you could buy any Filipino food. THEy even had factories makingcandy in the GOLDIE LUCk in the USA for filipinos there. UNfortutely they do not have factories for Tim Tans oVEGETIMITE AS THE AUSTRALIAN NUMBERS ARE SMALL> I am not trying to deny that mghrants cost native people jobs sometimes they crete new jobs

thanks for your advise. I do nt know much abut DANISH CLOTHS BUt I lived n a Filipino community in SAn Jose and there you could buy any Filipino food. THEy even had factories makingcandy in the GOLDIE LUCk in the USA for filipinos there. UNfortutely they do not have factories for Tim Tans oVEGETIMITE AS THE AUSTRALIAN NUMBERS ARE SMALL> I am not trying to deny that mghrants cost native people jobs sometimes they crete new jobs
Nothing wrong with people immigrating, just do it the right way.

and, as long as they come from places like Norway and not from some shithole country.
They need to bring something to the table. Lots of people want to come here, they need to bring skills we need. Norwegians are more likely to do that than third worlders. Illiterate and unskilled does us no good.

They need to bring something to the table. Lots of people want to come here, they need to bring skills we need. Norwegians are more likely to do that than third worlders. Illiterate and unskilled does us no good.
A lot more skilled people come from India than from Norway.
But then, there aren't a lot of Norwegians and most of them are pretty content at home.

A lot more skilled people come from India than from Norway.
But then, there aren't a lot of Norwegians and most of them are pretty content at home.
Yes, india being a prime colonial place has the ability to educate the well to do and produce desirable immigrants. Mexico, not so much.

Yes, india being a prime colonial place has the ability to educate the well to do and produce desirable immigrants. Mexico, not so much.
There are plenty of well educated Mexicans as well, but they're not so anxious to immigrate to the USA. The Mexicans who still want to come here, and there are getting to be fewer of them all the time, are the ones who have had no opportunity for an education, but who can make more money working at unskilled jobs in the US than they can doing the same in Mexico.

Apparently we need some of those unskilled people as well, as the farmers say they can't harvest the crops without them.

Which is only important for those of us who eat.

I think we can agree it is not the country migrants come from. But whether they have skills wanted in the country. OUR parish priest is an Indian and there is a shortage of clergy here

Werbung:
I think we can agree it is not the country migrants come from. But whether they have skills wanted in the country. OUR parish priest is an Indian and there is a shortage of clergy here
The advantage the Indians have is that most of them speak English. They speak a lot of different languages in India, but English is the one that ties them all together.

Back