Wages rise on California farms. Americans still don’t want the job

Werbung:
Might want to read the rest of it.
Summary:

• "We needed competitive taxes. The way the American public should be thinking of it is: For 20 years, we've been increasingly uncompetitive, driving capital and brains overseas," says Jamie Dimon.
  • Dimon also says some of the regulatory rollbacks pushed by Trump are helping small businesses.
  • The J.P. Morgan Chase CEO is worried about President Donald Trump's trade policies, however, noting they could "offset some of the benefits" of the tax overhaul and other measures."
1 Yes, that one I addressed. Of course, Bush II and Obama also cut taxes. I'm not sure just how much more they need to be cut.

2. OK, that might be.

3. Yes, I think that's a legitimate worry.

Summary:

• "We needed competitive taxes. The way the American public should be thinking of it is: For 20 years, we've been increasingly uncompetitive, driving capital and brains overseas," says Jamie Dimon.
  • Dimon also says some of the regulatory rollbacks pushed by Trump are helping small businesses.
  • The J.P. Morgan Chase CEO is worried about President Donald Trump's trade policies, however, noting they could "offset some of the benefits" of the tax overhaul and other measures."
1 Yes, that one I addressed. Of course, Bush II and Obama also cut taxes. I'm not sure just how much more they need to be cut.

2. OK, that might be.

3. Yes, I think that's a legitimate worry.
BO raised taxes far more than he cut. W could have done it better but was trying to out democrat the democrats.
Regulations were far worse than the media would have you believe. Plenty more that could be done.
It's to be expected he would not like #3 as it's a game changer which he cant predict. Doesnt make it bad. NATO nations getting up off cash, trade getting fairer and problem children nations having to be nicer. And the economy is finally rocking.
There is much to like.
Is it business as usual? No, but business as usual was getting us nowhere fast.
Record minority employment, why did the donkeys not do that ? It's very hard not to like that. And it will be costly to those who try. No spin work there.

BO raised taxes far more than he cut. W could have done it better but was trying to out democrat the democrats.
Regulations were far worse than the media would have you believe. Plenty more that could be done.
It's to be expected he would not like #3 as it's a game changer which he cant predict. Doesnt make it bad. NATO nations getting up off cash, trade getting fairer and problem children nations having to be nicer. And the economy is finally rocking.
There is much to like.
Is it business as usual? No, but business as usual was getting us nowhere fast.
Record minority employment, why did the donkeys not do that ? It's very hard not to like that. And it will be costly to those who try. No spin work there.
Much of Obama's stimulus was in the form of tax cuts. He also extended the cuts passed by Bush 43.

Trump cut taxes further, resulting in continued huge deficits despite the improving economy he inherited.

As long as the trade wars don't totally torpedo the economy, Trump and his minions will continue to take credit for low unemployment and increasing GDP that started back in '09.

Much of Obama's stimulus was in the form of tax cuts. He also extended the cuts passed by Bush 43.

Trump cut taxes further, resulting in continued huge deficits despite the improving economy he inherited.

As long as the trade wars don't totally torpedo the economy, Trump and his minions will continue to take credit for low unemployment and increasing GDP that started back in '09.
GDP 15 3.2, 2.7, 1.6, .5
GDP 16 .6, 2.2, 2.8, 1.8
GDP 17 1.2, 3.1, 3.2, 2.9
GDP was fading under BO roared with trump.

GDP 15 3.2, 2.7, 1.6, .5
GDP 16 .6, 2.2, 2.8, 1.8
GDP 17 1.2, 3.1, 3.2, 2.9
GDP was fading under BO roared with trump.
It roared all the way up to 2.6 in the first quarter of this year, then went to 4.1, which had all of the Trumpeteers shouting for joy and prostrating themselves at the feet of their hero, ignoring the fact that it was higher still back in '14.

But, why change the subject? I thought Obama raised taxes?

It roared all the way up to 2.6 in the first quarter of this year, then went to 4.1, which had all of the Trumpeteers shouting for joy and prostrating themselves at the feet of their hero, ignoring the fact that it was higher still back in '14.

But, why change the subject? I thought Obama raised taxes?
He did. On durable medical equipment, those who chose not to insure among others.

Record taxes without growth? Yeah definately one.
A tax on medical devices and one on the uninsured really amounts to "record taxes," even after two tax cuts?

And, no growth from the great recession until 2016?

I doubt you can support either of those positions.

Werbung:
Back