Waco - What Really Happened?

using G.W.'s logic.......if your not with us your against us

how childish and one dimensional

Werbung:
I am?

HOLD THE PHONE...........STOP THE PRESSES!!!!

your kidding right? I somehow now am Defending a child molester? and im defending a religious fanatic?
how the fock is that skippy the freethinker? first of all all i have told you is that there IS SCIENTIFIC and VIDEOTAPED PROOF that the complex was ACCIDENTLY set ablaze by the FEDS

where did I ever say it was a CONSPIRACY?its FACTUAL TRUTH...........

I have seen far far too many tapes and read far too much testimony from professionals to change my position on these FACTS

Now Moving On to your CHILDISH suppositions on My defense of something that I CLEARLY never stated.....this seems to be a real issue at this place all you focks ar always trying to say that people said shet they never said

I too think Koresh was a whackjob .....i didnt support him than and dont now Yes he broke the law yes he was a whackjob............but Can YOU TELL US where in the letter of the LAW that it states that because of thet we have the right to go in and murder all of those people in cold Blood?

of course they stayed in the complex they were whackjobs too.yes they were twisted...had crazy ideas but is THAT reason to KILL THEM ALL?

your simply childish in your attempts to debate the issue

Sorry, there is much more credible evidence that the Branch Davidians set themselves on fire.

I'm sorry. I just assumed that you were familiar with the official report.
Here you go.
http://www.usdoj.gov/05publications/waco/wacotocpg.htm#toc

Oh jesus another spoon fed Government tit sucker
yeah im likely to believe the report issued by the people responsible for the tragedy!!! theres no conflict of interest there?

if the Government says it ...it must be true!!!

how do you think for yourself a when you do all your thinking in a Goverment approved box?

Oh jesus another spoon fed Government tit sucker
yeah im likely to believe the report issued by the people responsible for the tragedy!!! theres no conflict of interest there?

if the Government says it ...it must be true!!!

how do you call yourself a freethinker when you do all your thinking in a Goverment approved box?

Well, not everything is a cover up or a conspiracy theory. The official reports were subject to bipartisan oversight. That lends much more credibility to me than a conspiracy theorist.

nor have i said it was a conspiracy.there is VIDEOGRAPHIC PROOF to support my position as well as statements from people that were there

what i said CLEARLY is that they did NOT INTENTIONALLY

Burn them Out.........it was an accident that was compounded by foolish mistakes made by federal agents on site at the time

That ranks much higher in my book than a theory from an organization that is convinced all that happens is a conspiracy.

which organization is that ? i never mentioned a singular source or singular organization?

your stretching it now

nor have i said it was a conspiracy.there is VIDEOGRAPHIC PROOF to support my position as well as statements from people that were there

what i said CLEARLY is that they did NOT INTENTIONALLY

Burn them Out.........it was an accident that was compounded by foolish mistakes made by federal agents on site at the time

Additionally there are Branch Davidian survivors that stated that they set the fire.

Ok i believe it becuase YOU said so

you have no proof just opinions my boy

you have twisted and turned like a child in a dentists chair in this thread

Ok i believe it becuase YOU said so

you have no proof just opinions my boy

you have twisted and turned like a child in a dentists chair in this thread

No, I believe I stated my case clearly based on fact. Just because I refuse to change my mind to some conspiracy theory should be indicative of my belief in the truth based on the facts presented.

what facts? because you say so they are facts? you have consistently failed to produce Un-Biased smoking gun evidence which you claim exists

if it did why not produce it? probably because you are un-able to do so.....

Abraxis has repeatedly requested you provide proof you clearly provided your OPINION

and clearly provided yet ANOTHER conspiracy of your own

Werbung:
what facts? because you say so they are facts? you have consistently failed to produce Un-Biased smoking gun evidence which you claim exists

if it did why not produce it? probably because you are un-able to do so.....

Abraxis has repeatedly requested you provide proof you clearly provided your OPINION

and clearly provided yet ANOTHER conspiracy of your own

No, I cited the goverment report, which I consider to be factual and correct.

Back