Vox Editor Who Encouraged Riots at Trump Rallies Suspended

Reddie

Not good enough. He should have been fired. It doesn't really matter if you are pro-something or not. Once you tell people to riot the line has been crossed. It's a criminal offense isn't it? In California it is.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/06/03/media/vox-editor-suspended-trump-riots/
he editor, Emmett Rensin, tweeted late Thursday night that it was "never a shame to storm the barricades set up around a fascist." He then added, "Advice: If Trump comes to your town, start a riot."
But I must admit though, whoever intended to heed that advice is a fool.

Werbung:
Most riots held against Trump have served to publicize him even more. It almost seems like it's a pro-Trump provocation to stir up a fuzz, to get people to talk about him. Kind of like a forgotten celebrity coming up with a sex-tape.

I think the Vox editor should have been fired, at least. That is truly inciting violence and damage to property, I don't see why Vox tolerates such hate. I hope all sides of the political debate can find ways to use words to motivate others to action that doesn't include any type of violence.

Werbung:
Did he do it as a citizen or as an editor? I got no problem with people fighting back against Trump. Sadly, we are too enamored with revolution and rioting in this country which is why there are always people getting hurt. But Trump has been encouraging violence throughout his campaign and people have been getting punched for attending his rallies and not being 100% on board.

I would prefer those protesters who held up constitutions. They got booed which made Trump supporters look that much more foolish.

Back