Voting machines can and do flip votes

Have you ever heard the phrase "statistical impossibility?". For Biden to have gotten 300,000 legitimate votes and Trump none in one unverifiable late night ballot dump is a statistical impossibility.
Sure I have heard morons say many things

Statistics doesn't say something is impossible

Prove the claimed numbers are real for starters with credible sources. I bet you cant

Werbung:
This basically explains your not so reliable source.

Pamela Geller (born 1958) is an American anti-Muslim, far-right political activist, blogger and commentator.[1] Geller promoted birther conspiracy theories about President Barack Obama, saying that he was born in Kenya[5] and that he is a Muslim.[6] She has denied genocides where Muslims were victims, including the Bosnian genocide and the Rohingya genocide.

Can you see a pattern forming
Are you so saying your proof that there were no after,-jours massive ballot dumps for Biden was because Pam Geller? What does that even mea

Are you so saying your proof that there were no after,-jours massive ballot dumps for Biden was because Pam Geller? What does that even mea
I am saying you should prove with credible sources there were fraudulent after hours ballots d7mps for Biden
But you won't because you are a lying moron

I saying your whole persistent bullshit about election fraud is bullshyt. I sick of it. Every fucking day about how you were robbed.
Even Trump knew he lost and admitted it. Get over it dickhead. You're paranoid.

Werbung:
Have you ever heard the phrase "statistical impossibility?". For Biden to have gotten 300,000 legitimate votes and Trump none in one unverifiable late night ballot dump is a statistical impossibility.
Where's the evidence of that outrageous claim?
Prove it or shut up.

Back